What are the weirdest complaints you have heard in WDW?

Keep 'em coming folks, these are great!

OK, here's mine...

last Sept. we were heading out of the park on our last day and out come Clarabelle and Horace. A woman walks over and asks the CM, "Who are these people?" to which he replies, "Oh, these aren't people ma'am. She's a cow and he's a horse." Clarabelle and Horace looked hurt and offended so I said their full names to the lady and they cheered at me. The lady huffed and turned to her son and said, "Do you want to see these people?" It was hilarious :rotfl:

Here's the pic we got right before as we headed up the line
822245627207_0_ALB.jpg

Of course, the biggest complaint I have heard is about skipping ahead with fast passes. I don't think some people get the concept!

Just letting you know, lighting always comes before thunder.
I remember this same line on a Disney Movie!:car: :car: :happytv:
Thunder is the sound of lightning. The sound we know as thunder is the rush of atmospheric gasses replacing the gasses that were burned by the lightning.

But in all fairness, you still have more chances of dying in a car on your way to work than you do in a pool with just thunder in the background. But the original statement was RAIN, not thunder. Rain is not always accompanied by lightning OR thunder. Rain is more often alone, so the chances of getting struck by lightning JUST BECAUSE it starts raining while you are in the pool are almost extinct. Now, COMMON SENSE is if it starts LIGHTNING... of COURSE you get out!!! But we're talking about a small sprinkle of rain here, not a lightning storm. They are two totally different things!!!

Of course, the biggest complaint I have heard is about skipping ahead with fast passes. I don't think some people get the concept!

I remember hearing that alot too! On our very first visit to AK, we got a FP for Kilimanjaro Safari right away. I felt soooo quilty at first walking through the FP line and listening to some people VERY vocally complaining...then I got over it :rotfl: !!

A few good ones:

Then there was the guest who demanded to know where the MK exit was. After giving the guest directions, he said, "No, I know the entire park is on a giant turntable. I want to know where the exit is right now." No matter what we told him, he insisted he knew the "truth" and couldn't understand why we were "lying" to him. A manager was called, who also tried (unsuccessfully) to convince the guest that the park was not on a turntable. Finally, the manager threw up his hands and said "You know what, sir? You caught us. You're right, the park really *is* on a giant turntable. Right now, the exit is at the end of Main Street, USA. If you hurry you can make it before it moves."

Of course it rotates, why else would they have to put a hub it the middle of it. :rotfl:

. Finally, the manager threw up his hands and said "You know what, sir? You caught us. You're right, the park really *is* on a giant turntable. Right now, the exit is at the end of Main Street, USA. If you hurry you can make it before it moves."

My all-time favorite story involved a female guest who stormed into the Grand Floridian one night and, pointing at Seven Seas lagoon, demanded to know why Disney had chosen to flood the parking lot (!), and how would they be reimbursing her for her car?

Okay These two are just down right hilariouss.

At AKL last year, the guy on the balcony next to me shouted "I DID NOT PAY $300 A NIGHT FOR THE GIRAFFE TO WALK THE (expletive) AWAY FROM ME! COME BACK HERE YOU LONG NECKED MAMMAL"

that *almost* made my vacation
This is my favorite. I've reread it 5 times and seriously cracked up every time.

The next morning when we met up with our friends at the Animal Kingdom my friend's daughter couldn't wait to tell us who was on their bus. It was the "crazy man"
That quote almost made me die laughing

It is midnight here and I just read page 1-22 (which took me about 45 minutes, at least) and my whole family is sleeping and I am trying so so hard to keep my laughter contained. Oh my God this is the best thread ever! I am totally subscribing.

I hope I get to experience a really funny thing when I go in a couple weeks :rotfl: :lmao:

The wise-guy in me would have yelled back "He's an ungulate, sir!"

I love that!

Weirdest complaint I've had at Disney was directed at me. I was using the Fastpass line for Kilamanjaro Safaris (with my service dog), and someone in the standby line got angry at me, saying I shouldn't be allowed to cut the line and be in front of other people since "you're blind and won't see the animals anyway". I wanted to turn around and smack the guy for being so insensitive, but my dog insisted we just keep walking.

I heard another good ears one (I have a whole series of ears comments you only hear at WDW earlier in the thread). "Awwww MOM! I left my ears back in the room!"

I heard another good ears one (I have a whole series of ears comments you only hear at WDW earlier in the thread). "Awwww MOM! I left my ears back in the room!"

I got one at Playhouse Disney..."Look at all the little ears in here!" :laughing:

And from Captain Jack Sparrow..."You must hear well, you have extra ears"

Classics! :)

Ok I just read this entire post...and I still can't stop laughing ... Thanks everyone for putting a Big SMILE on my face today .......:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love that!

Weirdest complaint I've had at Disney was directed at me. I was using the Fastpass line for Kilamanjaro Safaris (with my service dog), and someone in the standby line got angry at me, saying I shouldn't be allowed to cut the line and be in front of other people since "you're blind and won't see the animals anyway". I wanted to turn around and smack the guy for being so insensitive, but my dog insisted we just keep walking.

Holy cow! :scared1: I can't believe anyone would be that ignorant/insensitive. Makes you wonder... That's sooo wrong on so many levels... :confused3

We encountered a lady on the monorail who complained that her family didn't get to ride up front with the driver. What had happened was, the family was in the first compartment behind the driver with us. When the monorail stopped the people riding with the driver got out. The woman hurried out of the car and tried to get in the front. A CM told her he was sorry but there was already another family waiting on the platform who had asked to ride up front. Well, she got back in with us and proceded to carry on about "VIP's" and how if you aren't someone important or someone with money you don't get anything! She went on and on about how regular people are just out of luck. One of her kids asked, "What's a VIP?" Her husband looked a little embarassed because she just kept ranting on and on. Then, somehow or another, a CM came and got the family and told them they could ride in the front! You would have thought she would have felt bad after the spectical she made of herself, but she didn't appear to care.

I love that!

You know, I am a puppy raiser for service dogs, and we get strange comments all of the time. Most people are just ignorant and we try to educate them whenever we can! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter