We're off to see the World! A Wish TR w/ pics from BigGive, Days 1-7, and PhotoPass!

What is your favorite Walt Disney World park?

• EPCOT

• Hollywood Studios

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whoohoo!! I actually just finished her tee. You're not peeking over on the Disboutique thread are you? ;)
No, but it's all I can do to keep from posting over there just to thank everyone profusely once again! Please tell your friends how grateful we are!!! We are so excited--my kids have never had customs before, and they always get excited about new outfits. Y'all are so talented. Seriously, they will be completely beside themselves, and I hope it's obvious that I already am!! :goofy:

I was wondering the same thing! I KNOW I would be looking!

I sent off one of Clay's this morning so if you aren't peeking then you'll see one soon I hope!

Oh my gosh!! I'm so thankful for US Mail!!! I hope it hurries!!!! I won't peak, but you're right--it's hard!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

OMGosh, you have to see what Clay got today!!! This came from Jessica and her family (Jessica52877 on the DISboards), and it was such a surprise!!! When I filled out our BigGive form, it asked for everyone's favorite characters, and I was thinking Disney, but Clay got a SpongeBob shirt!!! It is just awesome--he was thrilled beyond words. Jessica must've read in my earlier posts that Clay is a SpongeBob freak!! How sweet of her to research his likes and preferences like that. This is just perfect for him!! She also sent the sweetest card, along with some Spiderman and Mickey & Friends stickers! THANK YOU, Jessica--you are so wonderful. :lovestruc See pics below:

Make-a-Wish016.jpg
Make-a-Wish019.jpg
Make-a-Wish007.jpg
Make-a-Wish006.jpg
Make-a-Wish020.jpg

Make-a-Wish024.jpg
Make-a-Wish026.jpg

As you can see from the last picture, Clay could not stop looking at SpongeBob! He was so cute with it!!! Thank you once again, Jessica!

I am so glad he loved it! Yep, read the trip report and knew right away it had to be SpongeBob! Those shorts match perfect!

There is nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing a big smile like that across his face! Thank you for sharing!

Isn't Jessica good!? I was pretty impressed that she thought to make him a Spongebob shirt, too!

Clay looks so handsome! It's so great to see it on him and to see how happy he looks!!!

I love the spongebob shirt. Clay will be the hit of the day. :banana: :banana: I know there is so much more to come. The disboutiquers are so talented and so generous that I can hardly believe it. All the things they are doing for all the Wish families are just incredible. Everyone want to get involved and just seeing the pictures of Clay, it is easy to understand why. I know it won't be long and we will be banned from their thread and I will be very sad, but only for a little while!

Waiting for more pictures.
Denise

he is so cute and the outfit is really cute.

becca
Thank you!! WE LOVE IT!!!

I am so glad he loved it! Yep, read the trip report and knew right away it had to be SpongeBob! Those shorts match perfect!

There is nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing a big smile like that across his face! Thank you for sharing!
Right when I saw SpongeBob, I knew exactly which shorts he had to wear! I don't think he stopped smiling once for thirty minutes straight! :yay:

Isn't Jessica good!? I was pretty impressed that she thought to make him a Spongebob shirt, too!

Clay looks so handsome! It's so great to see it on him and to see how happy he looks!!!
Thank you! Yes, Jessica is awesome! I think he's a handsome fellow, too--especially in SpongeBob!!

I love the spongebob shirt. Clay will be the hit of the day. :banana: :banana: I know there is so much more to come. The disboutiquers are so talented and so generous that I can hardly believe it. All the things they are doing for all the Wish families are just incredible. Everyone want to get involved and just seeing the pictures of Clay, it is easy to understand why. I know it won't be long and we will be banned from their thread and I will be very sad, but only for a little while!

Waiting for more pictures.
Denise
I know!! It's hard not to look, but it's so much fun to be surprised. HeatherN had told me that getting the packages is better than Christmas, and now I see why! If I had even a fourth of their talent, I'd be sewing all the time. The stuff they make is just awesome. I promise to be speedy about posting pics!!! Can't wait to see yours, either!

OMGosh, you have to see what Clay got today!!! This came from Jessica and her family (Jessica52877 on the DISboards), and it was such a surprise!!!

Make-a-Wish024.jpg
Make-a-Wish026.jpg

As you can see from the last picture, Clay could not stop looking at SpongeBob! He was so cute with it!!! Thank you once again, Jessica!

Jessica did an amazing job with the appliqué and Clay looks thrilled with the results.

Oh, he looks SO happy with that Sponge Bob shirt!!! The shirt is cute to start and even better when he's wearing it!!! That's gonna be a BIG hit!

Alison

Amy,

You must be so excited about the clothes and the trip, and the preparation...... etc. :eek: :scared1: :goodvibes

How do you stand it? :confused3

Two weeks from today you will be arriving in Orlando. :cool1: Have you thought about that?

HURRAY :banana:

Bill

That Sponge Bob is great! Those shorts look perfect with it!!!

Tell Shay Lynne that she has a package coming from Kansas that was sent out today! Oh my gosh, I'm really nervous. I hope she likes it!

Jessica did an amazing job with the appliqué and Clay looks thrilled with the results.
She did, and he was--just absolutely thrilled!! I thought he never would stop smiling! Is it unusual for a boy to love clothes? He gets so excited over new outfits. Except my husband says I'm not supposed to call boys' clothes "outfits"--LOL!!

Oh, he looks SO happy with that Sponge Bob shirt!!! The shirt is cute to start and even better when he's wearing it!!! That's gonna be a BIG hit!

Alison
Thank you, Alison! He was ecstatic!! I am already imagining him wearing his SpongeBob shirt when he meets the real SpongeBob at Universal!

Amy,

You must be so excited about the clothes and the trip, and the preparation...... etc. :eek: :scared1: :goodvibes

How do you stand it? :confused3

Two weeks from today you will be arriving in Orlando. :cool1: Have you thought about that?

HURRAY :banana:

Bill
OMGosh, YES!! The kids are counting it down...and we did realize this morning that we are leaving in exactly two weeks. We cannot wait!!! I'd better get to packin'....

That Sponge Bob is great! Those shorts look perfect with it!!!

Tell Shay Lynne that she has a package coming from Kansas that was sent out today! Oh my gosh, I'm really nervous. I hope she likes it!
I just told her, and she's so excited!! We know all about Kansas because we watch The Wizard of Oz--ha!! But when I told her about her package, she said "Do they know me?" and I told them that no, they don't know you but they are some very sweet people who want to make your trip extra fun and special. Do not be nervous!! The child will wear anything!! The only thing she won't wear out in public is her underwear!!! She loves all sorts of different clothes...and so do I!!! You've made me even more curious now (thought that was impossible)--can't wait to see it!!!

I just told her, and she's so excited!! We know all about Kansas because we watch The Wizard of Oz--ha!! But when I told her about her package, she said "Do they know me?" and I told them that no, they don't know you but they are some very sweet people who want to make your trip extra fun and special. Do not be nervous!! The child will wear anything!! The only thing she won't wear out in public is her underwear!!! She loves all sorts of different clothes...and so do I!!! You've made me even more curious now (thought that was impossible)--can't wait to see it!!!

I'm glad she's excited! This must be so fun for them!!!!

Two weeks from tonight you will be sleeping in the coziness of your villa. Your kids will have visions of WDW dancing in their heads, preparing for the next day at THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!
October12007105-1.jpg

You will awake to the thrill, excitement, rush and all. You will ride the monorail, or perhaps the ferry, as you watch the Castle grow larger in your vision. At last you will be there.
October12007109-1.jpg

Clay looks so happy with his Songebob shirt! Something is being sent today for Shay Lynne and Dad....and maybe a little more pixie dust! Two weeks left! you must be so excited!

Two weeks from tonight you will be sleeping in the coziness of your villa. Your kids will have visions of WDW dancing in their heads, preparing for the next day at THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!
October12007105-1.jpg

You will awake to the thrill, excitement, rush and all. You will ride the monorail, or perhaps the ferry, as you watch the Castle grow larger in your vision. At last you will be there.
October12007109-1.jpg

Thanks Bill! You made me want to go back right NOW!!!

Clay looks so happy with his Songebob shirt! Something is being sent today for Shay Lynne and Dad....and maybe a little more pixie dust! Two weeks left! you must be so excited!
Shay Lynne and her daddy, too??? WOW. We will be watching!!! Thank you so much! I'll post pics!!

I just love that Spongebob shirt! Clay looks so happy with it! Your trip is getting so close are you as excited as I am??? :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter