• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're off to see the World! A Wish TR w/ pics from BigGive, Days 1-7, and PhotoPass!

What is your favorite Walt Disney World park?

• EPCOT

• Hollywood Studios

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just found out that we are doing your family for the big give and I am soooo excited to get started!

What is really going to be wonderful is when we start to see pictures of these kiddos in their outfits at Disneyworld! It makes me tear up even thinking about it.

There isn't much time, so I better get workin!

I just found out that we are doing your family for the big give and I am soooo excited to get started!

What is really going to be wonderful is when we start to see pictures of these kiddos in their outfits at Disneyworld! It makes me tear up even thinking about it.

There isn't much time, so I better get workin!

I am tearing up again now, too!! Haven't stopped all day. I love y'all!!!

How awsome is that :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see pictures!!!

We were contacted as well today for they "BIG GIVE". They are spreading pixie dust all over they place today. We are so greatful, beyond words :blush:

Robin

We are not laughing AT you Amy, just thinking about how we wanted and tried to do EVERYTHING and, or course, were not able. The great thing is that it is so MAGICAL that what you miss does not matter in the least (unless you miss your flight home or something.... but even that would not matter in the big picture).

Amy, we all think you are wonderful! :cheer2:

I am doing such a happy dance for you all!!!! I am so glad that the wonderful Disboutiquers are extending their amazing generosity.Just wait till you start getting packages.I swear it's better than Christmas!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Subscribing! I have something for Clay all packed up, its going in the mail tomorrow. I just hope it gets there in time for your trip!

Amy! Just came over from the disboutique thread to sub. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you enjoy your trip and am glad we can send a little extra pixie dust your way.
Your children are absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to see what you get.

...t.

PS. You do realize that you are now BANNED from the Disboutique thread until your give is over, right;)

I am doing such a happy dance for you all!!!! I am so glad that the wonderful Disboutiquers are extending their amazing generosity.Just wait till you start getting packages.I swear it's better than Christmas!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
I KNOW!! They are so, so sweet. I have loved keeping up with your family's BigGive!!

Subscribing! I have something for Clay all packed up, its going in the mail tomorrow. I just hope it gets there in time for your trip!
That was quick!! I promise to post pics as soon as everything is received!!! Thank you!!!

Checking in from the disboutique thread too! Can't wait to make something!!
Welcome, and thank you for making our trip even more awesome!!

Amy! Just came over from the disboutique thread to sub. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you enjoy your trip and am glad we can send a little extra pixie dust your way.
Your children are absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to see what you get.

...t.

PS. You do realize that you are now BANNED from the Disboutique thread until your give is over, right;)
Thank you! I am overcome with all the pixie dust today. You are all amazing! I will not peek!!!

:cool1: :cool1: Amy, how awesome is that...another big give!!!! Woohoo!!! I am so thrilled for you!!:banana: :banana:
Thanks for being excited with us!! I've had so much fun watching Heather's kids get things...I just can't believe they chose to do this for us, too. WOW is all I can say.

Amy: All I can say is WOW!!! What wonderful news and how exciting that the DISBoutiquers are going to shower you - and others - with their pixie dust. I can't wait to hear - and see - more!

And another WOW...I just realized that you leave for your trip in less than 3 weeks! I learned about your trip about the same time as a few others, and with our trip so far away - not until November 1st! - I just lost track of how fast the time was flying until YOUR trip! You must be SO excited!!!

I laughed when I saw your list. I remember on our family's first WDW trip (this is going to be the 2nd), I stayed up late, studying the guidebook and my lists as if I was cramming for finals! I liked the concept of Top 3, so I came up with ours:

MK: #1 has got to by Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, our wish kid Mark's ABSOLUTE favourite. We rode it 10 times one day on our first trip! After 4 times virtually in a row, I had to take a break! Also, Porates of the Caribbean (including the Pirate Tutorial), and Space Mountain (although this was also the scariest for my hubby because the cars are single seats, i.e. you sit 1 behind the other and Peter was holding Mark for dear life! He loved it though!)

Epcot: Test Track, Mission:Space (Green!), Soarin'. Of course, a special mention goes out to World Showcase and the Canada Pavilion, which we skipped last time but will show our patriotism and visit this time! Special mention also to Yu-Gi-Oh card shopping in Japan!

HS: Star Tours and meeting Darth Vadar. Will add Jedi Training Academy now that it is permanently there. Rock 'n Roller COaster, Lights Camera Action

AK: Expedition Everest, Safari, Primeval Whirl

And: Downtown Disney: Cirque de Soleil (fantastic - we're proud it started in Canada!), the Lego store, Pick a Pearl

Best 3 Dining Experiences: California Grill and watching Wishes from the Observation deck, Narcoossee's and watching Wishes from the dock (getting the theme here?!?), Takeout from Wolfgang Puck Express (delicious lasagne) after a fabulous day at DTD, ending with Cirque de Soleil.

OK, now I'm all excited to get there!!!

Can't wait for your updates as your trip approaches!

Alison

Amy I just wanted to sub real quick!! I can't wait to read all about ya'lls trip!!
And I don't know why I didn't catch this from your post on my TR but while I was reading this one I noticed your from TX!!! So am I!!
And your V B S pics are Great!! Ya'll are a beautifull family!
I will be back!!

Amy: All I can say is WOW!!! What wonderful news and how exciting that the DISBoutiquers are going to shower you - and others - with their pixie dust. I can't wait to hear - and see - more!

And another WOW...I just realized that you leave for your trip in less than 3 weeks! I learned about your trip about the same time as a few others, and with our trip so far away - not until November 1st! - I just lost track of how fast the time was flying until YOUR trip! You must be SO excited!!!

I laughed when I saw your list. I remember on our family's first WDW trip (this is going to be the 2nd), I stayed up late, studying the guidebook and my lists as if I was cramming for finals! I liked the concept of Top 3, so I came up with ours:

MK: #1 has got to by Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, our wish kid Mark's ABSOLUTE favourite. We rode it 10 times one day on our first trip! After 4 times virtually in a row, I had to take a break! Also, Porates of the Caribbean (including the Pirate Tutorial), and Space Mountain (although this was also the scariest for my hubby because the cars are single seats, i.e. you sit 1 behind the other and Peter was holding Mark for dear life! He loved it though!)

Epcot: Test Track, Mission:Space (Green!), Soarin'. Of course, a special mention goes out to World Showcase and the Canada Pavilion, which we skipped last time but will show our patriotism and visit this time! Special mention also to Yu-Gi-Oh card shopping in Japan!

HS: Star Tours and meeting Darth Vadar. Will add Jedi Training Academy now that it is permanently there. Rock 'n Roller COaster, Lights Camera Action

AK: Expedition Everest, Safari, Primeval Whirl

And: Downtown Disney: Cirque de Soleil (fantastic - we're proud it started in Canada!), the Lego store, Pick a Pearl

Best 3 Dining Experiences: California Grill and watching Wishes from the Observation deck, Narcoossee's and watching Wishes from the dock (getting the theme here?!?), Takeout from Wolfgang Puck Express (delicious lasagne) after a fabulous day at DTD, ending with Cirque de Soleil.

OK, now I'm all excited to get there!!!

Can't wait for your updates as your trip approaches!

Alison
I loved reading your list!! You know, I almost put Big Thunder Mountain Railroad on my list, even though I've never ridden it yet. Six Flags Over Texas has a Runaway Mine Train that I have always loved, from the time I was so short that the back of my head used to bump against the seat (that ride is jerky). But we all love the "mine" theme. Clay loves that ride, too, so I KNOW he'll love BTMR. I truly love reading everyone's list, because it helps me narrow down even further what's not to miss! The other ride I have never ridden, although I have been to WDW twice (each 1-day trips), is Space Mountain. When I went in high school, I got home and my best friend could not believe I hadn't ridden Space Mountain...she said you just don't go to Disney World and not ride that!!! I went back again ten years later and still didn't ride it--I guess because of lines and because with little kids, you just have to prioritize. This time we won't have to worry about that and I will ride it!--unless it's closed, of course.

Amy I just wanted to sub real quick!! I can't wait to read all about ya'lls trip!!
And I don't know why I didn't catch this from your post on my TR but while I was reading this one I noticed your from TX!!! So am I!!
And your V B S pics are Great!! Ya'll are a beautifull family!
I will be back!!
Yay, LeeLee! Thank you!! So glad you're back, and yes I did notice that you also live in the greatest state in the USA!!!

Only 19 days, Wow, look out Florida! Clay and his family are practically on their way.:banana: :banana:

You will love BTMR. We took my MIL on it a few years ago. She is 88 and afterward, she refused to ride anything with the words train or railroad in the name including the train around the park! The video is hysterical though!:laughing:

My husband loves Space Mountain. It isn't my favorite but I ride because he does love it.

Denise

Only 19 days, Wow, look out Florida! Clay and his family are practically on their way.:banana: :banana:

You will love BTMR. We took my MIL on it a few years ago. She is 88 and afterward, she refused to ride anything with the words train or railroad in the name including the train around the park! The video is hysterical though!:laughing:

My husband loves Space Mountain. It isn't my favorite but I ride because he does love it.

Denise

That is horrible and hysterical all at the same time! I love it!!!!!!!!

Denise

You sure do have an adventurous MIL!!! Wow--88 and still going to Disney, that's cool. I just laugh and laugh at your Disney stories!! I am still laughing about you and your friend calling each other every time you get off Splash Mountain, too. Now I have a funny story to think about when we ride BTMR, too!!!

Jumping on board!! I'll be sending Shay Lynne a little something early next week!! I'm so excited!!

Jumping on board!! I'll be sending Shay Lynne a little something early next week!! I'm so excited!!
YAY!! So are we! We can't wait...and THANK YOU for doing this for us!!!! Your generosity and willingness to spend time for us is amazing, and I will be thinking about y'all the whole trip! :grouphug:

Whoohoo!! I actually just finished her tee. You're not peeking over on the Disboutique thread are you? ;)

Whoohoo!! I actually just finished her tee. You're not peeking over on the Disboutique thread are you? ;)

I was wondering the same thing! I KNOW I would be looking!

I sent off one of Clay's this morning so if you aren't peeking then you'll see one soon I hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter