Welcome, Foolish Mortals...to an October 2011 PTR! *Trip Report link is up, pg 71!!*

Yay!! Paying off your trip is such a good feeling-- now you know you're DEFINITELY going!

Haha, the boat thing as transportation is a common thing for me because of the ferry in NY. Of course, even though I just rode it the other day to get to rehearsal, the Disney boats will be TOTALLY different. I can say that with assurance without even having been on any Disney boat because I HIGHLY doubt that there will be major creepers around. I don't know if it was the time of day or what, but I had the heebie jeebies this past Saturday! I do think I'd like to take a boat somewhere though next May during my Disneymoon. It'll probably be our only chance! It just sounds like so much fun being able to see things from a different perspective.

YAY for your 10 minutes on the elliptical! That's much harder than what I was doing. I can't do the step, elliptical, or bike for that long. I can do like, 3 minutes and then I'm like ... um, am I done yet? I remember in high school, I got on the stair climber at school when I had "weight lifting" instead of regular gym. I was like, yeah, this is gonna be great, I can do this ... and then after a few minutes I was like, how am I supposed to get off this thing without making it obvious that I was only here for a second ...

WOOHOO for being paid in full! Now it's all about fun money!

AH Yeah! That's so awesome that you only have 37 more days of work until your trip! :cool1: Getting pretty jealous over here. Maybe I could sneek into an extra checked bag? I would pay for the bag of course :lmao:

Yay!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Ahhh those last pieces of Mickey Mail seem like they always take the longest! How exciting that your trip is so close!! :woohoo:

yay for being paid off!!!!!!!!

We're going to be buying our MNSSHP tickets soon too!! I was going to get the CM discount ones through my roommate but it says the CM has to attend the party with their guests so that isn't going to work so I"m kind of holding out to see if I get called for a Seasonal position before we buy my AP discount ones (which are still $20+ more than the CM ones!)

Congrats on paying off the trip! :cool1:

I'm also watching my mailbox like a hawk, though I am sure I have at least 3 more weeks before I get my packet!:rotfl:

Nothin' better than the paid in full, all I have to do is relax and wait for the trip to come feeling!

Woo hoo for being paid in full! That is such a good feeling! We've done room-only reservations for the past two trips and it was so weird not having to pay everything off 45 days before. I actually didn't like it! I kept thinking I had missed my day and Disney was going to cancel my trip! :lmao:

Yay for being paid in full :yay: Always feels that much closer when that's done :)

Congrats on paying off your trip! did anything change with all this free dining hoopla?

Congrats on being PAID IN FULL!!! :banana: I am so excited to get our paid in full, which will be here in a few more weeks. I feel like once its paid in full then it's REALLY real! :cool1:

:cool1:

:banana: I love that our tickers say 1 month, 3 weeks & whatever odd days!!! :banana:

Congrats on getting the trip paid for in full! :) It's so nice to go on vacation knowing that it was all paid for with cash and no credit cards!

I know, me too! I love when the tickers change weeks...and then months! I'm such a loser! :rotfl:

So happy we're all paid for, and we don't have to worry about anything else, except spending money! :thumbsup2

Woo Hoo!!!

That is very exciting!! I love counting down the work days until a trip, 37 days is very doable. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: Only 35 more work days now! :thumbsup2 Although, it might be 36...I was going to take a day off mid August, but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't bother...we'll see! Either way, I'm ok with that!

Yay!! Paying off your trip is such a good feeling-- now you know you're DEFINITELY going!

:banana: I love all the little trip milestones that make it seem so much closer, and paying it off is definitely a big one! Next one is Mickey Mail!

Haha, the boat thing as transportation is a common thing for me because of the ferry in NY. Of course, even though I just rode it the other day to get to rehearsal, the Disney boats will be TOTALLY different. I can say that with assurance without even having been on any Disney boat because I HIGHLY doubt that there will be major creepers around. I don't know if it was the time of day or what, but I had the heebie jeebies this past Saturday! I do think I'd like to take a boat somewhere though next May during my Disneymoon. It'll probably be our only chance! It just sounds like so much fun being able to see things from a different perspective.

YAY for your 10 minutes on the elliptical! That's much harder than what I was doing. I can't do the step, elliptical, or bike for that long. I can do like, 3 minutes and then I'm like ... um, am I done yet? I remember in high school, I got on the stair climber at school when I had "weight lifting" instead of regular gym. I was like, yeah, this is gonna be great, I can do this ... and then after a few minutes I was like, how am I supposed to get off this thing without making it obvious that I was only here for a second ...

WOOHOO for being paid in full! Now it's all about fun money!

:laughing: No, I haven't seen any creepers on Disney boats, I'm sure there's many in NY though!

I really should do more of the elliptical, it's just so hard, and so boring! I'd like to get back up to 45 minutes on there...I'm the same way though, as soon as I get on, I want to get off! :laughing: At least when I go for a walk, I have things to look at to amuse myself!

Yay for paid in full! party:

It's coming up quick!

Yay! I know, I can't wait! :yay:

AH Yeah! That's so awesome that you only have 37 more days of work until your trip! :cool1: Getting pretty jealous over here. Maybe I could sneek into an extra checked bag? I would pay for the bag of course :lmao:

LOL, I don't think you would even have to pay for the extra bag, can't you check 2 bags on SW? :laughing: Jump right in! :thumbsup2

:woohoo:

Yay!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Ahhh those last pieces of Mickey Mail seem like they always take the longest! How exciting that your trip is so close!! :woohoo:

By the end of August, I'm going to be checking the mail like a crazy person for my Mickey Mail! :laughing: I love seeing that blue envelope!

yay for being paid off!!!!!!!!

We're going to be buying our MNSSHP tickets soon too!! I was going to get the CM discount ones through my roommate but it says the CM has to attend the party with their guests so that isn't going to work so I"m kind of holding out to see if I get called for a Seasonal position before we buy my AP discount ones (which are still $20+ more than the CM ones!)

Wow, that CM discount must be pretty good, if it's $20 less than the AP discount! What is the AP discount, anyway? Is it even worth it?

Hope you get your seasonal position! :banana:

Congrats on paying off the trip! :cool1:

I'm also watching my mailbox like a hawk, though I am sure I have at least 3 more weeks before I get my packet!:rotfl:

Yay! Haha, I think you get Mickey Mail around a month out from your trip, but I always start checking early too! :laughing:

Nothin' better than the paid in full, all I have to do is relax and wait for the trip to come feeling!

Seriously! :cool1: I cannot wait!!! I'm so ready for some Disney fun and relaxation! :laughing:

Woo hoo for being paid in full! That is such a good feeling! We've done room-only reservations for the past two trips and it was so weird not having to pay everything off 45 days before. I actually didn't like it! I kept thinking I had missed my day and Disney was going to cancel my trip! :lmao:

LOL, I keep thinking I still have to pay for the room at Pop, and then I remember I already paid for it, since it was only the room! It's weird doing it that way! :laughing: And you don't get Mickey Mail for a room only reservation, I'd miss that too! :eek:

Yay for being paid in full :yay: Always feels that much closer when that's done :)

Definitely feels much closer! I can't believe it's next month! :banana:

Congrats on paying off your trip! did anything change with all this free dining hoopla?

Yay! :woohoo: No, no changes with Free Dining, we have a room discount, which I turned into a package when I booked, and it's more savings than Free Dining would be at WL. If I was going to stay in a Mod, though, I'd definitely do Free Dining again! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: on paying off the trip!! It sure is a great feeling! :cool1:

It's such a great feeling! :banana: I can't wait, only 8 more weeks as of today! :yay:

Congrats on being PAID IN FULL!!! :banana: I am so excited to get our paid in full, which will be here in a few more weeks. I feel like once its paid in full then it's REALLY real! :cool1:

LOL, I feel the same way, once it's paid for, it's real, we're really going to Disney again! Ahhh, can't wait!!! :dance3:

YAY on being paid in full!!!! Makes it seem that much closer to Disney time :)

and yay for not many days of work left until your vacation too!!!!

Jen, I'm a bit behind (making changes in our resort choice for our upcoming trip and dealing with canceling a resort, etc.).

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for being paid off in full. That's always an awesome thing to have behind you. :thumbsup2

YAY on being paid in full!!!! Makes it seem that much closer to Disney time :)

and yay for not many days of work left until your vacation too!!!!

I can't wait!!!

I'm glad there are not many work days left, I'm seriously getting burnt out, I really need a break soon! :scared1:

Paid in full, woot! woot!

:dance3:

Jen, I'm a bit behind (making changes in our resort choice for our upcoming trip and dealing with canceling a resort, etc.).

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for being paid off in full. That's always an awesome thing to have behind you. :thumbsup2

I just read about your changes, still can't believe no CSR! :rotfl:

So happy to have this trip paid off! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter