Weight Watchers Chat -- Part III

At WDW for the last week, go home in three days. Um, this trip has been all about the food. We brought our scale. I am up six pounds. I'll pay the piper when I get home, but for now, I am eating as I please. (She says, as she pops some more Werther's caramel popcorn in her mouth.)

Just back from a 10 night vacation and didn't gain or lose (per my scale at home). Very happy with that result! I didn't really track and ate mostly what I wanted (within reason). We had a very active vacation with swimming and walking (beach then Universal and MK) so that helped plus most days we only had 2 meals and just small snacks in between. Not a lot of desserts which I think was key for me and if I ordered something "bad" I tried to just eat 1/2 of it and fill up on veggie sides. I have 3 days before my weigh in to see if I can knock off at least a lb. I'm coaching DDs softball team and the season starts this week so going to aim to keep up with the 12 year olds for exercise!
Fantastic! I hope I do as good when I go to Disney. We went to Applebee's sat. And we share shrimp and sweet potato fries. Appetizer portions. So I was hungry afterwards, but because the portion was so small I still lost. So I like the idea of smaller portions but have to keep busy to deal with the hunger.

At WDW for the last week, go home in three days. Um, this trip has been all about the food. We brought our scale. I am up six pounds. I'll pay the piper when I get home, but for now, I am eating as I please. (She says, as she pops some more Werther's caramel popcorn in her mouth.)
Yeah....it's all part of the fun! I know I will gain and when I get home got to get right back on track!

I almost feel a little crazy....waiting 7 mos. just to be able to eat what I want. Am I always going to feel this way? I just wonder.

Feeling proud of myself this morning as I was out at a show last night with my mum and sister and munched on a bag of grapes rather than the usual bag of sweets. Didn't feel deprived at all last night and felt saint like this morning!:worship:

Hi, I'd like to join you guys! I am back on WW after about a year off. We had a crazy year with a move, new jobs, etc...and I completely fell off the wagon, gaining back almost all of the 30 pounds I'd lost :sad:

So, here I am and determined to lose 20 pounds before our August trip!

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to join you guys! I am back on WW after about a year off. We had a crazy year with a move, new jobs, etc...and I completely fell off the wagon, gaining back almost all of the 30 pounds I'd lost :sad:

So, here I am and determined to lose 20 pounds before our August trip!
I feel your pain! Welcome! This site is really helpful, many very relatable tales. Lots of support. It really doesnt take much to put it all back on, does it? Here's to a better year. Keep us updated on your progress!

Back from our trip (ten park days, eleven nights on property). I am up 3.4 pounds, which I am perfectly fine with. I ate whatever I wanted, didn't track. I knew in my head that I would get back to the plan once I got home, although this week is bad with rehearsal dinner and wedding reception for our son's wedding.

I feel your pain! Welcome! This site is really helpful, many very relatable tales. Lots of support. It really doesnt take much to put it all back on, does it? Here's to a better year. Keep us updated on your progress!

Thank you! It really is so easy for those pounds to come right back on! I had a great first week back. Down 2.6! I was really successful my first go round with WW, so I'm hoping for the same results this time.

Hey there! I haven't been around much, because it's been a rough year and I haven't had much to contribute. I've been staying on plan, but I'm fluctuating in a 10 pound range and it's driving me crazy!

Hi All. Just getting over the flu and wondering how quickly I can expect to gain back the 6 lbs I lost this weekend to chills and fever? I might skip my meeting this week so that the misleading weigh in doesn't go on my tracker and mess with my head!

Hey there! I haven't been around much, because it's been a rough year and I haven't had much to contribute. I've been staying on plan, but I'm fluctuating in a 10 pound range and it's driving me crazy!
Yeah, I hear you. I've had a five pound fluxuation....loose three....gain four....loose two. It's been like that for about three weeks. Finally I've dropped down and seem to be going steady 1/2 to 1 pound a week. I have been doing outdoor work, so I'm probably burning more calories. I have some days when I'm so hungry, I can't stand it....but I just keep saying....just get through to tomorrow!

Hi All. Just getting over the flu and wondering how quickly I can expect to gain back the 6 lbs I lost this weekend to chills and fever? I might skip my meeting this week so that the misleading weigh in doesn't go on my tracker and mess with my head![/QUO
Yup...I get the head messing thing. You are on the right track...you don't want to get discouraged by a misleading weigh in. I'm not in a weight watcher program, I'm doing myfitness pal....but can't you just go to the meeting and not do the weigh in....you know for support?

Keahgirl8 -- So nice to see your name here again. Hang in there!

Thanks! I'm staying on plan, but I have had some injuries that have made it hard to exercise regularly. I weigh almost exactly what I did a year ago, but inch-wise I know I'm bigger. It's so frustrating.

Just signed up for WW online. Hoping this helps me keep going in the right direction with weight loss.

I really need to get back on track tomorrow....who's with me?

DH was out of town all weekend so I just ate what was around junk, fast food I feel crappy and am mad at myself...

So often I'm guilty of doing this too! Then like you I get so mad at myself for not eating better. It's a tough cycle to break but I think when you admit to doing it to yourself you're halfway there so well done and good luck for this week :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter