We go to Disney to EAT! 12/07 DDP (update 7/10)COMPLETE with savings!

ok, I just got all my reciepts together for the next day. I will type it out tomorrow. have a good night everyone!

I am on board.:woohoo: We are doing DDp next month and will be curious to see if we end up saving money.

subscribing. We love CP too! Although we usually do breakfast there on our first day and try to get one of earliest reservations so if the park isn't open then we get to be one of the first ones in! :thumbsup2 I haven't tried the pretzels, but they sound yummy!

ok guys sorry that took so long!

Sunday, December 16
where: The Mara
DDP: 1 CS meal, shared

One Boutny Platter, consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, waffle, bancake, biscuit and gravy, also got a water to drink.

TOTAL: $7.99

the bounty platter is HUGE! I dont eat a ton for breakfast so it was perfect for us, i just nibbled a few bites off of DH's plate. Lots of variety, food is pretty good. Very filling.

we had already started eating
069.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 16
WHERE: Germany Sommerfest
DDP: 1 CS meal for DH

Bratwurst with Sauerkraut, bottled water, cheesecake

DH wanted to have lunch somewhere new, from a country in Epcot, so we went out on a limb and he went to Germany. I am not an adventurous eater so I sat and watched while he ate.

Bratwurst served with sauerkraut and roll $6.39
Cheesecake $3.59
Bottled Water - $1.25

TOTAL: $11.23

He did not like it. Well, he REALLY hated the Sauerkraut. He didnt know what it was goign to taste like. They give you way to much with it and he just piled it on top. he only ate about half of it, and then ate the cheesecake which was alright. We wont be going back here. Just not our kind of taste in food. whats really funny is he used my cucumber melon hand sanitizer before and after he ate, and now EVERY time he uses it it remidns him of that food and he gets sick feeling! :rotfl:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upnext: my lunch at Liberty Inn and Coral reef dinner

more coming hopefully tonight. I hosted Bible study at my hosue last night so I am a little behind on things! stay with me people!:surfweb:

There's something about a Mickey Bar that really gets me pumped up for my vacation in 10 days! lol

Sunday Dec. 16
my lunch
WHERE: Liberty Inn
DDP: 1 CS credit

Chicken strips combo with fries included a, large coke, mickey Rice crispy treat (and the sweet boy gave us an extra dessert (apple pie) for it being our aniversary, for free)

this meal was good. chicken was good, and I LOVE rice krispy treats dipped in chocolate! i really like the atmosphere of this place. very bright and cheery. we enjoyed sitting here and eating! there were places to eat outside, too that looked nice but it was too cold so we opted to go inside. the meal potion was large I thought for the price. I would go back here for sure

Meal: $6.69
RCT: $2.69
Coke: $2.39

TOTAL: $11.77

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next: Coral Reef

Can't wait to hear more!

When you are on the dining plan, do they give you a receipt with what it would have cost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter