We go to Disney to EAT! 12/07 DDP (update 7/10)COMPLETE with savings!

heatherlynn444

DIS Veteran
Ok, so now that I am done with my TR, I am starting my Dining Report. I will list each day, what we ate, how much it cost, then show the difference in what we WOULD have paid that day had we paid OOP. then at the end of the report, I will have the total amount of money saved. These prices are NOT including tax. If you would like to figure it in for yourself, go ahead. I am too lazy. Here we go!

Saturday, Dec. 15
Where: The Mara
DDP: 1 CS meal

One peperoni pizza flatbread, one bottled water, and one mickey ice cream bar.

pizza: $7.19
water: $1.25
Ice cream: $2.50

TOTAL: $10.94

the pizza was acutally pretty good. not the best ever, but good. the ice cream was of course, fabulous
--------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, Dec. 15
Where: Crystal Palace
DDP: 2 TS meals

Two CP Buffets
$27.99

TOTAL: $27.99 x 2 = $55.98

we LOVED this place. we love to get bang for our buck so DH loves buffets. they had potato soup that was awesome. DH loved the prime rib. the mac and cheese was fabulous too. the food was very plentiful, and our server was great, and teh characters were an added bonus. we will be going back in Sept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, Dec. 15
Where: Lunching Pad
What: Snack credit

Cream cheese Pretzel

TOTAL: $3.79

this was REALLy good! I was kind of shocked. it hit the spot for a late night snack.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total for the Day: $70.71

CP Buffet Food:
034.jpg

This should be fun too, did I read that you are going back in Sept?

Aren't the cream cheese pretzels great? We discovered them in January and were equally shocked at how good they are!

Just here to read along, read your TR, read your Honeymoon TR, and read your Honeymoon Dining review. Can't wait to read more!

Looking forward to the rest of your food report! I really want to see the AKL when we are in Disney, so the day we go to Animal Kingdom, we are going to take a break and eat at The Mara for lunch and explore a bit.

Lurker subscribing here! I really enjoyed your two TRs and first dining report! Can't wait to read the rest of this one. My DF and I are planning a disneymoon and are hoping to stay at either GF or AKL. I have stayed at AKL but never GF. DF has stayed at neither. We have quite a while to decide tho, lol. I remember liking the Mara, but it did seem quite small compared to all the hungry guests of the resort. :laughing: Can't wait to read the rest of your review!! :surfweb:

Keep it coming..... Love those mickey bars too!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter