We don't wanna go home!!! Nov 1-8, 2008 Magic Western

I know I read this during my first pass through your TR - but could you break down the REAS by item and estimated value of the item? I know one of your main reasons for REAS was early booking of Palo, but now that you are Castaway Cay members and can reserve early anyway, would you sign up for REAS again? Is it something that you would repeat or would you use the money for something else next time??? Is it something you would recommend to others?

The REAS gets you booking BEFORE CC members by I think 10 days, 2 spa robes to keep, a flexible ice bucket (also to keep), bottle of Korbel or sparkling cider, 2 white chocolate champagne glasses (which my boys ate as soon as we got in the cabin!:laughing:), unlimited use of the rainforest room, dinner at Palo, and a bottle of premium wine at that Palo dinner, an 8x10 from Shutters, and a full champagne breakfast in your room one morning. If you compare cost to cost, it is less expensive to do this all on your own; however, there is no $$ to be put on the breakfast in your cabin OR the advance ressie of Palo- I was able to book dinner, brunch & tea- I knew many CC members on the trip who couldn't get that. Would I do it again? If I were taking my first cruise again, absolutely. I thought it made the whole experience even that much more luxurious! Not sure if I would do it again as a CC member now, though- I'll be better able to answer that when it's a few months before our next cruise!:goodvibes

The REAS gets you booking BEFORE CC members by I think 10 days, 2 spa robes to keep, a flexible ice bucket (also to keep), bottle of Korbel or sparkling cider, 2 white chocolate champagne glasses (which my boys ate as soon as we got in the cabin!:laughing:), unlimited use of the rainforest room, dinner at Palo, and a bottle of premium wine at that Palo dinner, an 8x10 from Shutters, and a full champagne breakfast in your room one morning. If you compare cost to cost, it is less expensive to do this all on your own; however, there is no $$ to be put on the breakfast in your cabin OR the advance ressie of Palo- I was able to book dinner, brunch & tea- I knew many CC members on the trip who couldn't get that. Would I do it again? If I were taking my first cruise again, absolutely. I thought it made the whole experience even that much more luxurious! Not sure if I would do it again as a CC member now, though- I'll be better able to answer that when it's a few months before our next cruise!:goodvibes

........about my upcoming WDW / DCL trip cuz I like that REAS package:cloud9:. I am going to take a look at my pre-trip report and see what I can do but your trip report really made my day. Love every minute of it:goodvibes.

disneycruiselogo4.jpg

........about my upcoming WDW / DCL trip cuz I like that REAS package:cloud9:. I am going to take a look at my pre-trip report and see what I can do but your trip report really made my day. Love every minute of it:goodvibes.

Cool!:thumbsup2 If you like the looks of the REAS on here, you will LOVE it once you're on the ship! I am interested in hearing about your cruise- we're on the 2010 Halloween cruise. :banana:

I lOOOOVE!!!! your TR!

Thank-you! I'm so glad people are still enjoying it!!:goodvibes That makes MY day!

I do have a new PTR- I am going to WDW TOMORROW:yay::yay::yay::yay: and I am traveling with no kids and 3 other moms- and 2 of them are DISMOMS (besides me)- Karajeboo & Camster0307. Hope you'll come read our ptr soon to be TR-
there's a link in my sig, or just click here- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2163372

Hope you'll come over and say hello! We've got a LOT of cool stuff planned- including the Mammoth May Meet of DISbuds in France at 3:00 on Sunday. We're going to have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

you guys on the 10-23-2010 DCL cruise or the 10-30-2010 cruise??

Wow..looks like you guys can follow NikkiLovesWDW and now me:goodvibes on our trip reports.

Mine is titled:

GETTING GOOFY ON THE DISNEY MAGIC OCT 30th-Nov 7th 2009 PRE TR **WITH PICTURES**

T.T.F.N.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter