1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

We don't wanna go home!!! Nov 1-8, 2008 Magic Western

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by podsnel, Nov 17, 2008.

1. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

The REAS gets you booking BEFORE CC members by I think 10 days, 2 spa robes to keep, a flexible ice bucket (also to keep), bottle of Korbel or sparkling cider, 2 white chocolate champagne glasses (which my boys ate as soon as we got in the cabin!:laughing:), unlimited use of the rainforest room, dinner at Palo, and a bottle of premium wine at that Palo dinner, an 8x10 from Shutters, and a full champagne breakfast in your room one morning. If you compare cost to cost, it is less expensive to do this all on your own; however, there is no $$ to be put on the breakfast in your cabin OR the advance ressie of Palo- I was able to book dinner, brunch & tea- I knew many CC members on the trip who couldn't get that. Would I do it again? If I were taking my first cruise again, absolutely. I thought it made the whole experience even that much more luxurious! Not sure if I would do it again as a CC member now, though- I'll be better able to answer that when it's a few months before our next cruise!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. knewton64

knewton64 - May the luck of the Irish always be with you -

........about my upcoming WDW / DCL trip cuz I like that REAS package:cloud9:. I am going to take a look at my pre-trip report and see what I can do but your trip report really made my day. Love every minute of it:goodvibes.

[​IMG]

4. mormadsmom

mormadsmom Mouseketeer

I lOOOOVE!!!! your TR!

5. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

Cool!:thumbsup2 If you like the looks of the REAS on here, you will LOVE it once you're on the ship! I am interested in hearing about your cruise- we're on the 2010 Halloween cruise. :banana:

Thank-you! I'm so glad people are still enjoying it!!:goodvibes That makes MY day!

I do have a new PTR- I am going to WDW TOMORROW:yay::yay::yay::yay: and I am traveling with no kids and 3 other moms- and 2 of them are DISMOMS (besides me)- Karajeboo & Camster0307. Hope you'll come read our ptr soon to be TR-
    there's a link in my sig, or just click here- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2163372

Hope you'll come over and say hello! We've got a LOT of cool stuff planned- including the Mammoth May Meet of DISbuds in France at 3:00 on Sunday. We're going to have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

6. knewton64

knewton64 - May the luck of the Irish always be with you -

you guys on the 10-23-2010 DCL cruise or the 10-30-2010 cruise??

Wow..looks like you guys can follow NikkiLovesWDW and now me:goodvibes on our trip reports.

Mine is titled:

GETTING GOOFY ON THE DISNEY MAGIC OCT 30th-Nov 7th 2009 PRE TR **WITH PICTURES**

T.T.F.N.