• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We carry moist towelettes. A *Mostly* Germ-Free TR ........

You are such a strong woman pushing on and spending the night at the MK. I would not have been able to do it so kuddos to you!

Can't wait to see your video and hear all about your drama filled day.

:confused3 Ok, Photobucket will NOT let me upload the video I want to use. It is neither MORE than 100MB or longer than 5 mins. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong but I want to give you guys something so I'll try another....Bear with me....I'm experiencing technical difficulties! :confused3

:confused3 Ok, Photobucket will NOT let me upload the video I want to use. It is neither MORE than 100MB or longer than 5 mins. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong but I want to give you guys something so I'll try another....Bear with me....I'm experiencing technical difficulties! :confused3
Try YouTube....:confused3

Try YouTube....:confused3
Ah, DM, that's very smart! I didn't think of that! ARGH. I've tried to upload this video for 2 hours now! I had time while it was "NOT" uploading to clean out the pantry, load the dishwasher, shower and make a pumpkin pie.

I'm gonna try Youtube. thanks! :love:

Ah, DM, that's very smart! I didn't think of that! ARGH. I've tried to upload this video for 2 hours now! I had time while it was "NOT" uploading to clean out the pantry, load the dishwasher, shower and make a pumpkin pie.

I'm gonna try Youtube. thanks! :love:
Your family will thank Photobucket for it's "not" uploading tho! ;)

Ok, after an entire day of attempting to upload and photobucket rejecting it, the ding dang program is now saying that I HAVE uploaded a video! ARGH. It's not the one I wanted to share, but that's ok for now. I will keep trying to get the other one up (and I'm trying Youtube too!) For now you can enjoy the soothing sounds of children playing at the pool and the geyser erupting from my balcony in room #5064.

ENJOY! popcorn::

oh my heart sank cause i wished i was there. I miss DISNEY!!!!!!
:sad:

it was very nice. I have never been there so I have never seen it before.

thanks for sharing.

Hey WELCOME! :woohoo: No pressure! :dance3:

Thanks Trentmom! :love: Glad you're still here. Gotta get the kidlets off to school then I can sit down and type! :surfweb:

WOOHOOTY!!

Just saw you posted another update....on my way to read:thumbsup2

Another Great Update:thumbsup2

Yuo are such an awesome mom...being that sick and stilll ridng ds's fav rides over and over again:goodvibes

Great video:thumbsup2

Great report! I started reading it this morning before I went to work and I was so into it, I was almost late for work! :scared1:
Sorry to hear you were sick, but it was nice to read about how they took care of you at Narcoosee's. :)
Looking forward to the next update.

sounds like a nice evening even with an upset stomach. Hope you feel all better when you wake up.

Feel better. Hmmm.... :confused3

I'm so sorry that you felt so terrible. But I am so proud of you for "sucking it up" and trying your best for your son and his birthday. I don't even know if I could have done it. You are a good mom. And how wonderful those CMs were at Narcoosee's to help you out. We may need to go there next time. It sounds like your son had a good birthday and I look forward to your drama-filled next update!

Thanks for the compliments. You guys are all so sweet. I hope you don't think I'm going for the attention (though it's nice, we moms are SO underappreciated) with this pitiful TR. It just really went that way! :sad2:
And thank you for helping me with the videos. Youtube did the same thing but that led me to the real problem! :surfweb:

You are such a strong woman pushing on and spending the night at the MK. I would not have been able to do it so kuddos to you!

Can't wait to see your video and hear all about your drama filled day.

Well, I didn't think I could do it either but knowing there was no one to bail my sorry butt out helped! :eek: Thanks for reading! :love:

oh my heart sank cause i wished i was there. I miss DISNEY!!!!!!
:sad:

it was very nice. I have never been there so I have never seen it before.

thanks for sharing.

Scottny, thanks for reading. I hope you are enjoying so far. I know what you mean about missing Disney. N and I were in the car today and he said, "I want to go to Disney right now." I said, "Me too." And then all the way back from dropping him at school I was chuckling to myself because that is just crazy. :rotfl2: I'm a sick woman. We all are! I mean sick, not women..obviously :confused:
WOOHOOTY!!

Just saw you posted another update....on my way to read:thumbsup2

Another Great Update:thumbsup2

Yuo are such an awesome mom...being that sick and stilll ridng ds's fav rides over and over again:goodvibes

Great video:thumbsup2

Thanks, Trentmom! You say the sweetest things...:flower3: I'm not going for mother of the year, just want to survive the happiness. :rotfl: I am still working on the other video, as soon as it's done I'll post it. And I have the next update all typed!

Great report! I started reading it this morning before I went to work and I was so into it, I was almost late for work! :scared1:
Sorry to hear you were sick, but it was nice to read about how they took care of you at Narcoosee's. :)
Looking forward to the next update.

Thank you for reading! :love: Don't be late for work! The DIS has a way of doing that to ya! :rolleyes1 You leave in 28 days!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Lucky Duck! Are you just dying of excitement??? :banana:

Wow..another update typed....

You are great:thumbsup2

Can't wait to read and see the next video:cool1:

Great update!:thumbsup2 You are a wonderful mom to keep going for him.:hug: I hope you feel better in the morning too...

OK guys. Here is the video that I wanted to post. Although it was originally longer (from station to station) and I set it to a nice song. Clearly Photobucket and Youtube did not appreciate my artisitic stylings. Hope you like the edited, un-musicy version.

N video-taped this so it's a bit bouncy! And he does some narrating. Enjoy.

I had stitched together my video of the Fourth of July fireworks but it too was too big/long to be posted on photobucket and youtube so I was forced to just post each individual section.:sad2:

:lmao: Love the narration!;) :upsidedow

He's a funny little dude. :goodvibes

I had stitched together my video of the Fourth of July fireworks but it too was too big/long to be posted on photobucket and youtube so I was forced to just post each individual section.:sad2:

Same here! The video was so much better all together and with the music. I'd say it was dang cute! Frustrating technology....:scared: :badpc:

that was a great video and narration. It was nice to see after a bad day. i am so ready now for vaction.

that is why i post vidoes on Google video. My 90 minute movie went on with no problem. Just takes awhile to upload.

Still reading and following along. I am so amazed you were able to do Disney while feeling awful. Looking forward to the next update. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter