We carry moist towelettes. A *Mostly* Germ-Free TR ........

What a great update!!

That was funny about your comments about Michigan and then the guy asking you why:rotfl2:

Sometimes when you reach your breaking point, you say things you normally wouldn't say outloud, I know I do:rotfl2:

That guy on the plane did sound a little strange...good call chaning seats:goodvibes

Great pics for the end, It is perfect:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your story with all of us...

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

it was really fun to read your tr. i enjoyed it from beginning to end. sad that it is over.

The pic at the end is great.

looking forward to hearing about your next trip.

Glad you got home safely even if you did end up nearly deaf from all the chatter :rotfl2:

Off to read your PTR please try not to be ill this time :rotfl2:

Yes, he was quite the chatty Kathy! I will do everything in my power to NOT be sick. :) Just online checking airfare. It's gone up 300 dollars in a week! YIKES! :scared1: I am hoping to get the airfare booked this week sometime. Thanks for following me! :love:

Ewwww creepy guy on the plane! That is why I force DH to sit in the center seat at all times LOL, he deals better with things like that than i do.

I love the last pic!!!!!!

I'm on my way over to your new TR! YAY!

Hey Kat! Thanks for following! ;) Yes, I usually make my DH sit there too! that's funny! :lmao: I love the pic of N too! He's too cute. :love:

That was a wonderful end to a TR. Enough detail, yet not boring. Flying home is always the worst part of a vacation. It's the end. At least you are planning your next vacation. Good for you! And that picture of N at the end is great.

Thanks for sharing your vacation, the good, the bad, the better, and the best (thought I was going to say ugly huh?).

I totally agree. I hate flying home. :sad1:

There was UGLY. Oh man, was there UGLY. Thanks for coiming over to the pre-trip. You are SUPER! :love:

Sorry DM. I totally ASSUMED that you were coming over to the Pre-tr. No pressure. Bimbo moment over here. You never ACTUALLY said that you were coming over.

You just feel free to come over to the Pre-TR if you want. OK?

No problem if you don't.

Really.

:love:

We are riding on the bus from Epcot to MGM.

Bless your heart - those bus rides make me wanna throw up when I feel great - I can't even think about on an upset tummy!! It always feels like the drivers go as far as they can and then slam on the brakes everytime they have to stop!!

Hi Mel!:goodvibes Just doing some catchimg up and saw your last update.:guilty: Yikes Ya'll seem to have found several rude and inappropriate people!:scared1: Glad you made it safely home...:goodvibes

You really wrapped the end to the trip report up nicely.

I have run into my fair share of crazy people on planes/trains/buses. They just seem to be everywhere.:confused3 :rotfl:

I'll be checking out your new report tomorrow. I just have to finish catching up on all my other subscribed reports. Going away for a few days sure does leave one with a lot of reading to do when getting back.:headache:

Hi Mel,

Your welcome on me reading your WHOLE report! I really am enjoying it. and thank you for making comments on all my comments!

Sorry I've been away for a while, but I just finished reading your TR today and wanted to say "hi" :wave: again and thank you for a really great report, I'm glad I subbed in and read it through. Going to sub in your PTR for Christmas:santa: ...should be a fun ride!

Here are my closing thoughts on this one:

Glad you had a nice pool afternoon, even though you didn't swim.

That IS a great picture of you and N!:love:

Can't wait for that printing boarding pass thing myself....:thumbsup2

Glad you felt up to some last minute fun with a mad dash to and fro from DTD. And yes those buses to there are never fun:snail: ...good thinking on the cab!

I love the Lego store too, such cool things to look at. Do they still have the one wall just covered with the little lego dudes?

sorry no wetzel pretzel...:sad1:

Thanks for pointing out your room, that sure looked like one awesome location!:cool2:

soy milk? really in the convience shops? hope they have that too at the Poly. I don't have a milk intolerance, but my youngest the 11 mo old does, and who knows what it will be like next June, not to mention I had to stop all consumption of cow's milk, etc, and eggs when I was nursing her and it's been a slow road back...after 9 mo w/out, I may just stay off cows milk altogether now.

Yay on finally finding the WL pins!

Ditto on not liking going through the airport security lines...try it by yourself with a then 9 mo old, carseat and base, plus stroller...:scared: And that whole shoes thing....I now wear flip flops anytime I fly....

Seats! not together....UGH! read my plane ressie story/nightmare on my PTR...you'd get a kick out of it...shouldn't be so hard:badpc:

OH the horrors of air travel...BUT at least you had no real troubles. Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Wonderful picture of N. Glad you saved it till the end. Hope to see you on my PTR and I'll be reading yours.:hyper2:

Till then,

Mousescrapper:mickeyjum

Hey guys! I appreciate all the readers on this TR. You guys made this SOOO much fun for me. And it really made a terrible situation (sickness) much better in my memories because I HAD to write down all the good things for the TR.

I wouldn't have thought that reliving it could give me so much perspective! :confused3

Mousescrapper! Thanks for the HUGE comments... I replied to you on my Pre-TR with my explanation for where I've been. Sorry that things have been a bit weird here. I love that you read through. And the soy milk thing was pretty important to us. I called the hotel directly before we arrived to make sure that SOMEONE there had it... be it resturaunt or whatever.

And, I don't think I COULD fly with all that stuff and a baby. I'm a wuss. :)

Oh, and Lessa, thanks for catching up when you came home from your Tanksgibbon...(as my friends daughter used to say). I am still a day from catching up on yours (see my pretr for why...)

Take care guys. And I'll see you at the PRE TR if you feel like coming over to say hi. Just sub and then eventually I'll get my body back in working order and I'll post some info!!

Thanks Again GUYS!!!

:love: Mel

Hi Mel :goodvibes I am late... trip's already over ... :( but sounds wonderful for the most part... so sorry you got so ill while you were there... sounds like they did a fantastic job taking care of you and N :thumbsup2 I have to agree with you about that family being angels:cloud9:

I just powered through this whole TR. You kept referencing this horrible trip experience and I just had to know what it was. BTW...thanks for the shout-out for meeska and I in the beginning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter