We carry moist towelettes. A *Mostly* Germ-Free TR ........

Great update:thumbsup2 We did the campfire on our last trip and DS loved it, except for the fact that he only got to meet Chip - since depending on which side you were on, you only got to meet one. He was upset that Dale had to go in because he wasn't feeling well:sad2:

We didn't run into the problem you had with the kids but the parents:scared1: Right after they made the announcement that Chip & Dale would be coming out they asked that the middle aisle be cleared out because that is how they would get to the front - This woman drags her 2 kids to the front (We were in the 1st row of benches to the right if you were facing the stage) put her beach chair down, put towels down for the kids to kid on and then proceeded to give them hot dogs to cook over the fire. She then gave the CM a hard time for making them move becasue C & D wouldn't be able to get by. I felt bad for the kids (Probably 6 & 7), they were mortified and wouldn't look at anyone:sad2:

We would definitely do the campfire again, but I would plan it for a night that they were showing a movie that DS would actually watch.

Can't wait for morepopcorn::

PS. I don't mind the big type becasue I wear bifocals so it makes it easier for me to read:thumbsup2

Great update:thumbsup2 We did the campfire on our last trip and DS loved it, except for the fact that he only got to meet Chip - since depending on which side you were on, you only got to meet one. He was upset that Dale had to go in because he wasn't feeling well:sad2:

We didn't run into the problem you had with the kids but the parents:scared1: Right after they made the announcement that Chip & Dale would be coming out they asked that the middle aisle be cleared out because that is how they would get to the front - This woman drags her 2 kids to the front (We were in the 1st row of benches to the right if you were facing the stage) put her beach chair down, put towels down for the kids to kid on and then proceeded to give them hot dogs to cook over the fire. She then gave the CM a hard time for making them move becasue C & D wouldn't be able to get by. I felt bad for the kids (Probably 6 & 7), they were mortified and wouldn't look at anyone:sad2:

We would definitely do the campfire again, but I would plan it for a night that they were showing a movie that DS would actually watch.

Can't wait for morepopcorn::

PS. I don't mind the big type becasue I wear bifocals so it makes it easier for me to read:thumbsup2

Glad you're here! The campfire is a great program. I hope no one gets me wrong! Just wish the parents were a TAD more attentive. Although, I have to admit I'm sort of a worry wort when it comes to kids and dangerous stuff like slamming doors and fire....
Oh, and I'm glad to hear the large print is good for you too! Us vision-impaired peeps have to stick together. :3dglasses

I really liked your update. Even though you were freaking out over those kids, at least N had a good time! Those are the moments that we love. When all is said and done, if your kid remembers a good time, so will you! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I am glad you liked it. I've been enjoying yours too...though I'm pretty behind. :sad2: I couldn't have said it better!

Sorry you missed the torch lighting. The campfire sounds like fun just not with unruly children. I saw that when I was there, parents letting there kids do whatever. I do not understand it. :confused3
Hope your not sick for the rest of the trip.

OOhhh. I can't give away the dirty details.....My kids always leave WDW saying things like, "Wow, those kids were BAD." I always remind them that they were little once too and that it's really more the big people's fault. But, I have to say I'm usually thinking the same thing. And I am RELIEVED to be going away from them too. :rolleyes1
ANother great installment.

I can't believe those kids at the marshmallow roasting...what were there parents thinking?? Apparently nothing:sad2:

I am a little worried about what comes next.....:goodvibes

Yes. You should be worried. Things are about to go straight off the track!:sad1:

Another great update!:thumbsup2 I would be freaking too about unsupervised children with sticks/fire.:scared1: My brother is blind in one eye because I child threw a stick and it went into his eye.:sad2:

Isn't the Poly gorgeous?That is my dream resort.:cloud9: I like the way even though you missed something you didn't miss abeat,just went to planB.:goodvibes

Oh I hope you aren't sick....:hug:

Just discovered your report and it is great so far.

I love how you surprised you DS with the trip. You got all the way to the airport without giving away the secret, that is awesome! I commend you on your KOTS skills.:cutie:

That would have been annoying having to wait so long for your room but you got upgraded and had an awesome view. I just love the WL and never want to stay anywhere else.:love:

It is too bad that you missed the torch lighting at the Polynesian but at least the campfire was still going on even if there were a bunch of crazy kids running around with flaming sticks:scared1: Your son had fun though which is the most important thing.

I hope you are feeling better the next day.

Man, that is no good. The flaming sticks and such, I mean... I just yesterday heard a horrible story about a lady I know from a mutual friend. They were camping and her 3 year old DD tripped near the fire and fell in. She has 2nd degree burns on one hand and arm. :sad1: And, that wasn't because of lack of supervision, it's just one of those things. Kids and fire=scary. I'm like you - I get tense in those situations when I can only control 2 of the hundreds of kids... :sad2:

Glad N had a good time, though. :)

I fear that I have guessed why you don't eat another meal the whole time. :sick: :rotfl:

No wake up call for us. I have my stomach for that. It’s 7 am according to the digital clock next to my head. N is sound asleep. I woke up because I feel AWFUL. Not just let’s-see-what-happens-maybe-I’m-hungry awful but OH MY I-think-I-better-run-to-the-potty awful. And I do. And yes, this run ends badly. So, now I’m sitting on cold tile in the bathroom praying. Why me? This is so unfair. I have this wonderful day planned with N. Today is his actual BIRTHDAY! No time for this! We have a great day planned. Eventually, I drag my very nauseous self off to the bed and force myself to lie there until N wakes up. I talk him into getting ready quickly and not ordering room service. (ohhhh, just the thought....) Luckily, he is in a cooperative mood. Believe it or not, I shower and dress and we make it downstairs to fill “THE CUP” by 9 am!

The walk to the boat launch has me convinced that this might be a bad idea. I comfort myself by thinking it’s better to be sick in WDW then anywhere else! N and I make it to the MK boat and sail off for our first day of official park fun!
100_0284.jpg

This is where the photo from MK would be great but it hasn’t arrived from Photopass yet so we’ll have to imagine that we’re standing in front of MK....

I purchase two day, park hopper tickets at the entrance once we’ve been searched. It’s gonna be a hot one. I can feel it burning into my shoulders even though we applied the sunblock. Whew. Our plan is to visit MK today, go back to the hotel for a shower and rest, dinner at GF, then back to MK for the late closing (1am). Then tomorrow we are park hopping from Epcot to MGM. Ambitious plans on a weekend that I feel GOOD, now I’m worried. We decide to go straight up the platform to the train and go on over to Frontierland to ride the “mountains.” This is our usual strategy except we usually grab a FP for Space Mtn. first because we dislike waiting in their line. Well, the train ride over is great. The CM’s are all wishing N a happy birthday (he’s wearing his pin!) and he’s on cloud nine. We arrive at BTMRR and see that stand-by is only 10 minutes. I ask N if he wants to wait or come back after with a FP, he says, “Both!” Ok, so we do that and as we’re waiting on the line I start feeling sort of better. Thank goodness. I still don’t want to eat, but that’s ok. N is hungry! I made him skip breakfast and come to the park and he wants to eat as soon as possible. The ride is wonderful, and now it finally feels like we’re AT Disney!

As we’re leaving the ride and heading to Splash mtn. we are delighted to notice that the wait is only 10 minutes here too! Where is everyone??? It’s very quiet on this side of the park still. I think they only say 10 minutes because it takes nearly that long to walk from the start of the queue to the ride! We end up riding this with a Grandmother and her GD. They are absolutely ADORABLE! They’ve ridden three times in a row so far!!! So Funny! They are soaked! N and I love this ride and buy the photo!
100_0388.jpg

The walk over from Frontierland to Tomorrowland is practically empty. We encounter a few people once we get to Liberty Square but not many. Our tradition is to enter the park early, ride a couple of the “fun rides” and then stop at Sleepy Hollow for funnel cakes for breakfast. I know, that sounds rather unhealthy. Well, we ARE on vacation! And we do get strawberries and whipped cream! N devours his and I get a Sprite.
100_0288.jpg

It looks delicious but I feel a jolt of nausea every time I think of eating some. Oh well, I’ll feel better soon. We fill up N’s tummy and then walk the rest of the way over to Space Mtn.
100_0289.jpg

**side note** I realize we will miss a GREAT deal of attractions on this day. We DO go every year though so it’s not a big deal. I thought it was more important to let N do what HE wanted.

Space mountain had a very short wait in stand-by so we got FP’s for this (it was time on the other FP’s from BTMRR to be able to do this) and got in stand-by. The wait was maybe 20 minutes. Not bad since it was nearing noon, and plenty of people hit this first. This is a good place to say that I really dislike Space Mtn. Every year I ride it *under duress* but usually it’s only once and then DH takes up the slack for me. Well, no DH on this trip. It’s just me. Little old barfing me. Luckily, I survive this ride. We exit the ride and N is just chattering away about how much he loves that ride. I nod and say, “I don’t love this ride, but I love riding it with you!” We have about an hour till our FP’s are good at Space Mtn. again. Or it’s actually time to go all the way BACK to Frontierland to ride BTMRR again. N decides that he would like to ride the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. I have to tell you guys, this is one of my kid’s favorite rides! We’ve deemed it “most underrated ride at Disney” because it’s really fun and no one else seems to know!
100_0301.jpg

We do the loop and when we exit we decide to see what the line is like for Indy Speedway. N just got to be able to drive a car by himself this past Xmas so he’s all excited to run up to their “measuring stick” and see how tall he is again. While we are there I notice...................................................................The Dream Team! YUP! There they are! They are just standing and talking amongst themselves with a CM from the ride. Well, I don’t think there’s much I can do about it. You can’t exactly run up to them and DEMAND a wish, right? So, we measure and assess the line and N says, “No. It’s way too hot in the sun and the line is really, really long.” Well, then stuff starts happening. They all look our way. The CM says something to them. She walks towards us and says, “Happy Birthday, N!! How old are you?” N answers and she says, “Did you want to ride this?” N answers, “Yes, but the line is so long.” She says, “How would you like to start the race?” Confusion. He isn’t sure what she wants him to do. She explains that he’ll go up onto the bridge over where you drive the cars out and wave the flag to start the race. He’s looking interested. He agrees, and says “Will I get to ride?” She says, “Yes, and you won’t have to wait in the line either!” Yay for the Dream Team!!!!!
This is one of the coolest things that’s ever happened to us at Disney so we’re pretty geeked. She brings to the bleachers on the side (didn’t know they were there) above the line. I stay there to photograph things. N goes to the bridge.
100_0293.jpg

100_0295.jpg

It’s WAY cute! Then we go to the front of the line where they announce that’s it’s N’s 10th Birthday and everyone in line says “HAPPY BIRTHDAY N!!”. He gets into his race car and they snap a great photo and then I get in one behind and off we go.
100_0298.jpg

100_0299.jpg

100_0300.jpg

The rest of our time at MK is good too. We decide to skip the 2nd trip on BTMRR and go to Mickey’s Philharmagic. I am elated because I LOVE this movie and I need to sit down. Whew. I’m feeling pretty bad. Not hungry at all, keeping up the liquids but not hungry. We encounter a funny friend on the way and N has a great time taking photos!

100_0290.jpg

100_0291.jpg

I can’t convince N to do anything else at MK except ride Space Mtn. again with our FP’s so off we go. Well, that doesn’t help my stomach. I ask him what else he wants to do. He says, nothing till tonight. He wants to go back and swim and then shower for our big dinner. So, we exit and I convince him to let me look in the shops for his DB. While we are shopping he says, “Isn’t the barber shop where I got my haircut around the corner?” Yes it is. “I want to visit that and see the barber again“ “You want a haircut??” “No. Just want to visit.” Oh, well that‘s ok. We end up visiting during the Harmony Barbershop‘s visit! They see N‘s birthday button and immediately call him up to them. They sing two versions of Happy Birthday to him and he‘s glowing!!!
100_0308.jpg

They steal his water fan and start spraying each other and him! And then they pose for this CUTE photo!.
100_0308.jpg

We exit the park (for now) and go off to the hotel for some recuperation. This is just the beginning of the magic!
Check back with us for the conclusion to our day at MK, which includes some very big hearts!

Sorry guys! That second picture was supposed to be this! A video. And I will get back to your comments too! I haven't forgotten.... :surfweb:

I hope you felt better. Enjoying your report. What a nice Dream for your little guy.

I hope you felt better. Enjoying your report. What a nice Dream for your little guy.

Ah, you'll have to tune in to the next couple of installments. Although, at the rate I'm going it's going to be time for my NEXT trip before I get done! Thanks for coming by. :love:

Just discovered your report and it is great so far.

I love how you surprised you DS with the trip. You got all the way to the airport without giving away the secret, that is awesome! I commend you on your KOTS skills.:cutie:

That would have been annoying having to wait so long for your room but you got upgraded and had an awesome view. I just love the WL and never want to stay anywhere else.:love:

It is too bad that you missed the torch lighting at the Polynesian but at least the campfire was still going on even if there were a bunch of crazy kids running around with flaming sticks:scared1: Your son had fun though which is the most important thing.

I hope you are feeling better the next day.

Welcome and thanks! The polynesian was beautiful despite missing the torches. Hope you stay tuned.... :banana:

Another great update!:thumbsup2 I would be freaking too about unsupervised children with sticks/fire.:scared1: My brother is blind in one eye because I child threw a stick and it went into his eye.:sad2:

Isn't the Poly gorgeous?That is my dream resort.:cloud9: I like the way even though you missed something you didn't miss abeat,just went to planB.:goodvibes

Oh I hope you aren't sick....:hug:

That is so terrible. I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. I have impaired vision in one eye from Glaucoma. So, any sort of trauma involving eyes is a sensitive issue with me! :sad1:
I LOVED the Poly. We haven't stayed there yet but I think it will be our next "home". And thanks for the compliment. That was what I tried to do!
Glad you're here and I hope you stay tuned...:love:

Well, that's it then. I'm not reading anymore until you're all caught up....;)

Fine! :scared: No pressure!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'm going back to read more right NOW! Thanks for reading my TR. Hope you'll stick with me....

Man, that is no good. The flaming sticks and such, I mean... I just yesterday heard a horrible story about a lady I know from a mutual friend. They were camping and her 3 year old DD tripped near the fire and fell in. She has 2nd degree burns on one hand and arm. :sad1: And, that wasn't because of lack of supervision, it's just one of those things. Kids and fire=scary. I'm like you - I get tense in those situations when I can only control 2 of the hundreds of kids... :sad2:

Glad N had a good time, though. :)

I fear that I have guessed why you don't eat another meal the whole time. :sick: :rotfl:

That is just so sad about your friends daughter. Scary story. You know, I wonder if the parents just figure after being in the VERY safe environment of the parks if they don't let their guard down? Terrible things happen when you let kids that little run around with fire! I'd be worried that someone would take my child, so that fear alone would keep him in my sight.

N had a great time! And thank you for tuning in. :love: I hope you continue to read. There's more to come. And don't tell anyone that you figured it out! :scared1:

okay first off your an awesome mom for giving DS a suprise trip!!!! :cool1:

second, how cute was the birthday barbershop song??!?? I LOVED IT!!! Do you think they allow grownup men and women to go in and get fun haircuts too?

Can't wait to hear more!

second, how cute was the birthday barbershop song??!?? I LOVED IT!!! Do you think they allow grownup men and women to go in and get fun haircuts too?

Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks! I like to think I'm an awesome mom! :cheer2: :cheer2: Glad you liked the song. They sang two songs, but the first was funny and really short. "This is YOUR Birthday song...it isn't very LONG..." They were really funny and good! N loved them!

Glad you're here reading. Hope you stick with us! :love:

We moms do anything for our kids don't we. Even taking on MK when we are sick as dogs! Glad N enjoyed his day. Can't wait to hear more. Hope you are feeling better by EMH time

I am glad you aree able to make it thru the morning and part of the afternoon.

I am hoping you make it to dinner and have a nice evening:goodvibes

Loved the video..too cute:thumbsup2

Staying at my favorite resort on a surprise birthday trip with your son. Oh, I hope to be able to do this one day with DS4. What a great mom you are....and quite a trooper, too! :cheer1:

Thanks for sharing your report! Can't wait to read more...

Ok all caught up. Sorry you had a rough day with your stomach. The starting of the race was cool. Loved the video of them all singing to him. Great update.

It looks like N is having a magical bday and its awful that you were so sick.I hope the rest at the resort makes you feel better.:hug:

Loved the video!:goodvibes

Great update. I love how they put the "Happy Birthday" poster on the car at the Indy Speedway and your video of the quartet singing to him was precious!

Great update. I love how they put the "Happy Birthday" poster on the car at the Indy Speedway and your video of the quartet singing to him was precious!

Thanks! The sheer surprise of the whole thing was quintessentially Disney! I just couldn't believe it when she said, "Would you like to start the race?" I wanted to jump up and down and she wasn't even asking me!!! I spent all day figuring out how to edit that clip and post it. I am so NOT techinically apt. Glad you enjoyed it and that you're still here! :banana:

It looks like N is having a magical bday and its awful that you were so sick.I hope the rest at the resort makes you feel better.:hug:

Loved the video!:goodvibes

Thanks for the well wishes. Tune in next for the birthday dinner! Glad you enjoyed the video! Thanks for reading! :love:

Ok all caught up. Sorry you had a rough day with your stomach. The starting of the race was cool. Loved the video of them all singing to him. Great update.

Thanks Scottny!!! No one does it like Disney! Thank you for catching up with us! :banana:

Staying at my favorite resort on a surprise birthday trip with your son. Oh, I hope to be able to do this one day with DS4. What a great mom you are....and quite a trooper, too! :cheer1:

Thanks for sharing your report! Can't wait to read more...

Wow! Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments! :love: I think if I could do this over again I definitely would despite the rocky parts. And I think WL is MY favorite resort now too! It's SOOO beautiful! ;)

I am glad you aree able to make it thru the morning and part of the afternoon.

I am hoping you make it to dinner and have a nice evening:goodvibes

Loved the video..too cute:thumbsup2

Thanks Trentmom! Next update in 5 mins! You will get to know if I enjoy the evening! :confused3 Sorry about the lack of photos. It just became cumbersome to haul all the stuff and myself and ride the rides and take photos by myself. Whew! :yay:

Can't wait to hear more!

DisneyJenn18: I am replying again because I realized that I didn't reply to your WHOLE question last time! Shame on me!:sad2:
Thank you for saying I'm an awesome mom! And I know for a FACT that they let "big peoples" get their hair cut at the Harmony Barbershop!!! You can't get anything time-consuming like a perm or color but they will definitely cut and/or do something cute to your hair! Just be warned that it's busiest when the park first opens and you just wait in a line till it's your turn like a real barbershop! The barber, Michal, is SOOO nice. He makes the whole trip worth it! :dance3:

Welcome back everyone! :wave2: The last update had us leaving the park after N had a lovely birthday song! It’s very warm this day and the whole boat ride back to WL I am thinking how wonderful the pool is going to feel. :beach: We make it back to the hotel and run upstairs to get swimsuits on. The room is still un-made. It’s 3 pm at this point so this surprises me but it turns out we are on the end of the schedule for cleaning our whole visit. I don’t particularly mind, it’s better than the “tap tap tap-Lodgekeeping” wake up at 8 am!

The pool is SO refreshing and wonderful I decide I may never leave. I didn’t bring the camera down for this trip to the pool. Things are just so different logistically when you are alone. We swim and then soak in the hot tub. My stomach is feeling sort of wobbly still but I float around with N and we play in the water so I am distracted over it. I know we have a 8:30 pm ADR at Narcoosee’s at the GF so I am trying to think “happy thoughts.” After our soak, we go back inside and fill “the cup” again. We each have a cup of tea and then go up to shower, rest and change.

The room is done now and we can flop down and watch cartoons while the sun blazes away outside. The shower and rest do wonders for me and I feel ok. Not great but ok. I take the time while N is watching tv to upload my photos and check my email. :surfweb: I brought my laptop with me thinking I’d make notes for the TR but I didn’t do that! Soon it is time to go to the GF.
100_0310.jpg

I know now (wiser, I am!) that you have to get ON THE BOAT at least 1 hour before the time you want to arrive anywhere. :boat: And as we have to transfer again, I know I will probably need 90 mins. We leave the hotel at 7 pm. We travel by boat to MK. Then by monorail to GF. The CM sees N’s birthday button and lets us “drive” the monorail. N is so excited! He’s done this before but this is on HIS BIRTHDAY! We do the whole loop (MK,CR,TTC,POLY and then GF) :car: We arrive in plenty of time ***side note: You must allow extra time to make it from the monorail to the restaurant because it’s a LONG walk from there! end side note***
We make our way out to Narcoosee’s and as we’re entering a wave of nausea hits me with both fists. I stop. Take a cleansing breath and say, “Uh oh. I don’t feel so good.” Poor N. He’s worried but he says, “Are you going to be ok?” I swallow my courage and put on my best face and say, “Yup. Come on Birthday Boy.” We go inside and give them our names. They have a note on the ressie that it’s N’s birthday. The hostesses are SO great. They see that I’m unwell and ask N a ton of questions. They chat with him for a great deal of time while I attempt to compose myself. :sick: A young girl comes in with her parents. She’s in a wheelchair. The cooks (who are in an open kitchen just to the left of the hostess stand) call to her and strike up a conversation. They ask her if she’d like to see a live lobster? She says yes and they put one up on the counter for her to look at. She makes them promise not to cook him! They call our name to seat us and we follow the nice lady to our table. On the exact OPPOSITE side of the restaurant from the ladies room.! Yikes! Pretty quickly after we are seated the waitress comes by and tells N happy birthday and asks him what he’d like to drink. I say only ginger ale as I’m not feeling too well. She gives us menus and tells N that he can have a kids menu if he wants but N is having none of that! That’s my boy! He reads the menu and asks some questions (it’s pretty much exclusively seafood, which we both love!) then decides on scallops. The waitress is so sweet. She stops by and asks, “Sir, more sprite? Would you care for some more bread and butter, Sir?” N is just thrilled! The server brings bread (smells heavenly!) and N is a bread fanatic! He declares it the best bread ever. :love: She promptly returns and takes our order. At this point I will interject and say that my feeling bad has gone over to WAY WAY bad. I am basically spending the whole time coaching myself not to think about the fishy smells, the food going by, etc. But, still conversing with N and keeping the tone LIGHT. The server feels so bad. She keeps asking if I’d like more ginger ale. And then the chef comes out to our table. He heard (from our server) that I wasn’t eating anything and he is sad about that. We have a nice long chat about seafood and where we’ve grown up (Me in Boston, him in Rhode Island), where the scallops are from (Connecticut) and how he likes Florida. He says he is sooo sorry I don’t feel well. He says he will be right back with something to cheer me up. He returns with a large dish of his homemade sorbet (raspberry, pear and peach) and it is SO good! He says, “it has no dairy which might upset your stomach. I promise it will fix you up.” He spends sometime asking N how his dinner is. He explains to N how he prepared them and that you don’t want to cook them too much! The chef leaves our table briefly and comes back with his card. He insists that we come back next time we are in FL and that he wants me to come to the kitchen and say hi. This is the most amazing dinner that I didn’t eat! The sorbet was wonderful and I actually DID feel slightly better afterward. The waitress was such a doll. She insisted that I take a WHOLE loaf of their fresh baked bread (she wrapped it up for me when she heard that we were going to the MK again, and then she said “Oh, you poor thing!”)and a ginger ale to go! N finished the sorbet I didn’t eat and could NOT stop talking about his AWESOME scallops.
100_0309.jpg

I managed a bite of them and the citrus risotto that it was served with and it made me WISH WISH WISH that I wasn’t sick. I can tell you that I’ve eaten seafood just about everywhere. :fish: Other countries, lots of places (right off the boats) and this was perfect! And N was delighted. And even if it had only been sort of good, the service and everyone’s big hearts made it VERY SPECIAL.
They did NOT charge me for the ginger ale or the sorbet. I insisted on paying and the waitress said NO WAY! I soothed my guilty concience by tipping her double the usual.

This was just one of MANY places where the over-whelming love and kindness I experienced just blew me away. It is nearly impossible to pretend you don’t feel sick when you are. I did not want it to be about me! But, it’s also impossible to pretend you’re fine and decline dinner while you DS is having his birthday meal right in front of you. People notice. And it really hit home for me, how much I rely on my DH! You don’t realize how you lean on the other one when you aren’t up to snuff. I did it all alone though and that made me think I’m sort of a tough person!
How strong am I ? Well, I’m pretty much a supermom. :banana:

Next up: We visit the MK-again! And someone decides we should spin and spin and spin. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Ooohhhhh. :sick:

And since the photos arrived from Photopass (but I only had 4 and didn’t want to spend the $ on the CD) I will redneck some photos for you dear folks from earlier in the trip because the photos in this one were pretty skimpy.......

They are really blurry but you get the idea! They didn’t come out that blurry for real!
100_0392.jpg

100_0391.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter