We’re Going For the Record...A Record Number of Resort Changes! A June 2015 PTR - Updated 6/10

We got home yesterday and what a trip it was! We had a fantastic time and I can't wait to re-live it with you all. I want to get caught up on all of the TR's I've been away from before starting as I have quite a long list to read through. Plus, that will give me time to get all of our pictures uploaded and get the one downloaded from our memory maker. But I'll post a link as soon as I have it ready to go! Thanks for all of your wishes below! We had a great time!

Have an awesome time!! Looking forward to reliving every detail with you when you return!

Hope you guys have a magical trip! I will be excited to hear all about it!

Have a magical trip!

Have a great trip! Can't wait to read all about it!

A little behind on your plans, but I wanted to stop by to say HAVE A GREAT TRIP! You guys really did a great job packing. You must be seriously excited. Have tons of fun!

Have a great time! pixiedust:

Have a fantastic and wonderful time! We can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!!

Have an amazing trip!! Can't wait to read all about it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter