WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Mom323, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Jackson's grammie

Jackson's grammie DIS Veteran

I hope its more than "just a tie on semi formal nite"

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Beauty & the Best

Beauty & the Best Its all so magical!

Glad to hear so many will be decorating doors. It makes it THAT much more fun to walk around the ship!

My husband is also in 13's yep, those are biiiiiiiig shoes.

4. Crissup

Crissup <font color=green>Upset CAK because she didn't get

It's OK as long as it's an extra long tie. ;)

5. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

All I meant was I don't wear the jacket like I would on formal night.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

6. WestCoastNovaks

WestCoastNovaks Earning My Ears

I'll go ahead and organize a stateroom crawl. If anyone is interested in showing off their stateroom, please PM me and let me know what type of stateroom you are in!

7. Jackson's grammie

Jackson's grammie DIS Veteran

I know but I couldn't help myself. Thanks for giving me a good laugh!

8. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

Glad I could make you laugh. Funny thing is, what you were saying would make people run for the hills in pure terror. Yes I just made fun of my self.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

9. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

:rotfl:

10. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

;D Anything's possible.

11. Robin"D"

Robin"D" DIS Veteran

Hey, :rolleyes1 I resemble that remark!!!! :rotfl: I to wear a 13 shoe; I am 6’0’ with a 54” chest, and packing is not fun….you lose space, and WEIGHT in your luggage very fast. :worried: And the DW LOVES to dress up and all the special events: Formal, semi-formal, Pirates night, ect…, it is the only time we get to do this kinda thing. I am retired Military and use to do the formal functions a lot, DW really misses it. ::yes::
    NOTE: we to always decorate our door!!! We love to roam the hall ways to look at others!
    Looking forward to this trip & meeting new & seeing old friends!

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

12. Mom323

Mom323 Founding member of FOG

Well if DH (retired military)could still fit in his Mess dress. :rotfl2: we wouldn't have to rent a tux and shoes. :rotfl: but in all fairness, I am enjoying his retirement as well and have gone a little fluffy around the middle. :rolleyes1

13. Robin"D"

Robin"D" DIS Veteran

Nope, I have a tux I take with us/ that way I know everything fits/ no worries.....::yes::
    Plus I may be retired from the military, but still working :surfweb:

14. Lexa

Lexa DIS Veteran

Good morning....it's cold this morning here in mid Missouri. We went from 75F to 2F in just 3 days. Next week is looking a lot better, temperature wise.

We are leaving tomorrow morning for St. Louis, taking kids to see Monster Jam, they are so excited :)

15. Politzania

Politzania Mouseketeer

I think I've got the rest of our travel plans taken care of! :banana:

We're flying into Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday the 5th & have a reservation at a Holiday Inn Express near that airport. We've got shuttle reservations with MJT transportation the next morning to get to the Port of Miami - hopefully around 11:30.

in LA - we're catching a Karmel Shuttle at 11:45 to SNA for our 3:05 flight. So - we can take our time getting off (being dragged off!) the ship and will have plenty of time to get to & then chill at the airport.

I guess the next step is start working on the FE's ... we're doing cabin gifts & maybe a few extras for the kids - depends on what I can find between now & then.

16. vz9p57

vz9p57 Disney, Indiana Podcast Co-Host

Hello everyone - first post in this group! My name is Scott and I'm Tracey (Politzania)'s husband.

I've been catching up on this (and the Facebook group) and it's getting me more excited for the cruise. I'm looking forward to participating is some of the activities listed on the first page – which brings me to a question.

I really like the idea of the Roaming Mickey and would like to do something similar – with a different character, Jessica Rabbit. Would people be interested in a second roaming character magnet?

If there is interest, I'll work up the graphic I have in mind and post it (if I can figure out how).

If I'm too late – I'm cool with that also.

17. Robin"D"

Robin"D" DIS Veteran

We are in for the second Roaming magnet....:wave2:

cabin : 6590

18. Goofygranny

Goofygranny Mouseketeer

Our door (6588) will be decorated. I think my DIL is making something again. She made several for my last cruise.
    I would like join in the Roaming Mickey. Sounds like fun.
    Also, how do I download the design for the lanyard?
    After this cruise, I will finally be Gold! :)

Sandra

19. annichan

annichan There's a platypus controlling me, he's underneath

Cool - the more the merrier! Count me in!

Same here! :)

20. kbishop2013

kbishop2013 Earning My Ears

We are a recent addition to the Disboard, and would love to join the conversation! This is only our second cruise (both on Disney), and we are terribly excited! Bringing along hubby, son Isaac (10), daughter Olivia (7). Kids super shy, so I hope I can convince them to participate in all of the fun!

21. vakamalua

vakamalua DIS Veteran

WELCOME to recent newcomers!

We like the opportunity to dress up on the longer cruises so I'll bring one or two dressy (but not floor length) dresses and DH will bring his tux. Do we know for sure how many 'formal' and 'semiformal' nights there will be yet?

vx9p57 (Scott), count us in for the Roaming Jessica Rabbit. We're VGT, so STILL no room # yet :worried: Have any other GTs gotten a room assignment yet?

Time for a CHAMPAGNE GIRLS update:

If you're interested in being a Champagne Girl*, just post or PM me. I'll be keeping the list updated, here are the CGs so far:

Vakamalua
    Megatron (Still interested?)
    GoinPlaces63 (mother, daughter)
    Happy Goofy
    Brixton
    Lexa
    Mom323
    *Tinker*Bell*
    ravensilverlight
    corbett744
    annichan
    West Coast Novaks
    Disjanny
    Sharan56
    Clari (mother, daughter)
    ReAnSt

* Consuming an alcoholic beverage is not required to be CG, but having fun is!

See page 1 for more Champagne Girls information and other great activities...