• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ways in which the average dis'er

My kids spend a great deal of their time playing video games, creating video games, making play-throughs of video games, etc. etc. and streaming videos. And I'm totally ok with that. I also know that starting a sentence with "And" is verboten, and I couldn't care less. Our cars are only paid for because they're old as dirt. Especially DH's. Oh, and mine is gas guzzling SUV. We'll be lucky if we can come up with the cash for this trip, because not only do we have exceedingly bad mojo, but we've made some poor financial decisions in the last 5 years that have come back to bite us in the behind. (Of which blowing $4K on Disney is one. Also couldn't care less.) DH and I both swear too much, we do admit to being Christians, although we also admit we're lousy ones. We watch church on live streaming (when we remember) because we're too lazy and/or anti-social to go in person. Sometimes we forget to vote (like today) but we still complain. I have thousands of dollars in student loan debt, yet I am encouraging my son to take the 2 years of free community college that our state offers, partially because I am a hypocrite, but mostly because if someone offers you free education, you take it. It takes a lot to offend me, but I get ticked off at the drop of a hat by people who won't pull up in drive-through lines. I'd rather text you than talk to you. And that's the end of my story. ;)

Last edited:
Oh, apparently the average diser would never ask online for a little advice. Ya know just to get a sense of what other people have done. I guess if you ask you must be foolish enough to use that advice instead of going to a dr., lawyer, plumber... Geeze, sometimes I am such an idiot.

Hahaha. Apparently the average diser while putting away that 2 mill and making sure their kids have zero college debt and a new car also make sure they and their parents have long term care insurance. (I know it's important but my rents don't have it and neither did dhs). They also have an attorney on speed dial so they can get all advice immediately.

Last edited:
Hahaha. Apparently the average diser while putting away that 2 mill and making sure their kids have zero college debt and a new car also make sure they and their parents have long term care insurance. (I know it's important but my rents don't have it and neither did dhs). They also have an attorney on speed dial so they can get all advice immediately.
probably, I don't have time to think on it since I am about to start my day at my "job", not career. Here for the paycheck, nothing more lol.

Sometimes I realize I bring these things on myself.
11542089_10153370695377696_4862084809439323890_n.jpg

If it makes you feel any better, we don't have an attorney. When we did need one, apparently we chose...poorly. So while I will echo the 'you need to talk to a lawyer' on certain subjects, I have no clue how you find that Perfect Attorney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter