WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Been a while for me too! Back at it this am......let's all get our shoes on and start moving!

Wow !!! I just found this thread....it is such a good idea !!!! I am starting it tomorrow. It is 692 miles from my front door to Magic Kingdom. My next trip is May 2013. I should be able to make it before then.....Oh this is so much fun! I am so pumped up !!! :disrocks:

The last time I posted was 9/21, but I have been walking and using my pedometer. Luckily it keeps track of the days/months/daily totals for me. So I'm way overdue for an update. (I started with 1544 miles.)

I have walked a total of 66.98 miles from 9/21 until 11/9.

31.58/1512.42

66.98/1445.44

That's a lot! I didn't realize it was that much.

I don't think I'll post daily, maybe weekly or bi weekly.

so i restarted my walk to disney today...... but am calculating minutes instead of miles............. so from my house to disney world walking is 21600 minutes...............so here goes this month thus far i have walked 280/21600 minutes...............

This is so exciting! I tried to do this once before - but I got hung up on maps etc. and it fell by the wayside quickly. So it is 1,309 miles from Boston to Disney - and it is 271 days until our trip! So that averages out to a little less than 5 miles a day. I currently average about 4 miles a day during the week. Looks like I am going to have to step it up!

so i restarted my walk to disney today...... but am calculating minutes instead of miles............. so from my house to disney world walking is 21600 minutes...............so here goes this month thus far i have walked 280/21600 minutes...............

600/21600 minutes 2.7% there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter