WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Question - do you also factor in what you do in exercise videos? I do a work out each morning.

I think since this is just a personal challenge (ie not a competition or anything), you can include whatever you feel comfortable with :goodvibes The only problem I would have is measuring how much distance I had done with the exercise video, but if you have a pedometer you should be able to work it out :thumbsup2

Two more nights; Tuesday and Thursday(tonight) down.

2.75 for each; that's 5.50

16.50/1,720

okay starting this challenge AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1099 miles to Disney.......walked 8.5 miles this week

8.5/1099

Got in more miles this weekend and today. Luckily for me, the ladies at work and I started back walking during lunch. Get a good 2 to 3 miles. Numbers should go way up this week!!!

915.57/945

Last month I walked 61 miles (thanks, mapmywalk, for tracking for me!). I should make it! We leave November 8th for DLR. I've logged 6 miles so far this month. Only 24 more to go! Then it'll be time to head for WDW!

Would like to join this thread!
467 miles from front door to Magic Kingdom! My goal is to walk the distance from there and back before we leave on our trip! SO I would like to complete 934 miles! I have a long time to get it done, but hope this will keep me accountable!:rotfl::thumbsup2

943.49/945

I am so close! I'll be there in no time (probably tomorrow). :cool1:

Looks like I need to start over, maybe this time I'll walk to both coasts! I'm so happy I made it and with 26 days to spare before my trip!

Keep moving, Walkers/Runners! You can do it. :teeth:

I walked nearly 400 miles on the little country road that I live on during the past 2 years. Now I'm starting over. Next trip- September 2014.

completed

6.5/910 miles

Been out of training for a couple of weeks due to an injury. I've been given the ok to start bike riding, so I'm including that in my count.

Yesterday's ride:
9.1 miles
52.23/4603.45 to HKDL
1.13%

80/1900 to WDW
80/1070 to DL

It feels so slow, good thing I can get there more quickly by plane! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!