VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the group.

Thanks for the great California pics. I have not been there since I was 9.

Glad to be here. Wilderness Lodge rocks:cool1::) I will be there in December!

AnniversaryGuy.

PS: Hi DiznyDad! :)

May I be one of the first to give you a great big WELCOME!!

Happy 16th Anniversary Trish!

Welcome AnniversaryGuy!

Stopher - that DL thread is amazing! So that's what you were spending all your DIS time working on before all your trips.

Thanks all for sharing my grief with me. I see his obit is online, so forming the words.....

Thoughts and prayers for you in this also.

Kathy...thoughts and prayers coming your way....

Thank you so much.

Who else is enjoying this heatwave?:eek: Currently 104, heat index 123 in NJ. For those of you that are dealing with this please be careful!twokats ~ I'm so sorry to read about your mom and your son. Hugs and prayers to all of you during this difficult time. Having a great support system and love from your family will help you get through this. Today is DH's/I 16th anniversary and need to get a few things done before he arrives home from work. Plan A was to sit on our deck and have a nice dinner but due to the heat we will eat inside. I was also hoping to sit by the fire pit tonight with a nice glass of wine but I think it's just a tab bit too hot for that too!

We are now I think at 22 straight days of 100+ temps and 28 for the whole summer.
Thank you for the prayer. Family and friend support has been great.
Also a happy 16th to you. DH and I celebrated our 27th in May. We are going on a Western Caribbean on the Fantasy next May for our 28th.

Twokats and Muushka....sending you both big hugs and holding you close in thought and prayer !

Thank you so very much

I hope all groupies are having a good summer and taking it easy in the heat.

I spoke with Carolyn tonight and she shared that Stan has taken a turn for the worse. She will have to make decision in the morning based on what doctors tell her, but it seems grim at this time.

So, I ask for all who are willing, pray for a miracle, pray for Carolyns decision to be made knowing she is doing what is best for Stan, pray most of all for Gods will.

I feel so honored that I had the chance to speak with him Sun night, and so honored to call him friend. But he has been so much more than that to me and my family. Selfishly, I want to speak with him again, to share breakfast with him at BW, to go up on the roof at WL with him. But most of all, to see him and tell him I love him, one more time. I cry not for him, he will be in Gods presence, and he has so looked forward to that day. I cry for me, Im going to miss him. Sorry for the sappy side of me coming out, but he has made a huge impact on me.

Thank you Jimmy, for letting us know about Ranger Stan.

We will be praying for Ranger Stan and his Sweetie, Carolyn, during these difficult days. And his dear friend, Jimmy.

Ranger Stan is loved and blessed, having a friend like you Jimmy, and in a small part, his beloved Groupies.

Prayers sent heavenward for this situation, and others going through these very difficult times.:grouphug:

Jimmy...thank you for the update on Stan, as painful as it was to provide. You know that he and his sweetie continue to be in our prayers.

I'm new to the group.

Thanks for the great California pics. I have not been there since I was 9.

Glad to be here. Wilderness Lodge rocks:cool1::) I will be there in December!

AnniversaryGuy.

PS: Hi DiznyDad! :)

Wow! I can hardly believe it! WELCOME AnniversaryGuy! Nice to have you here among our merry little band of lodge lovers.

Now if we can only get Mr. Tea Pot and Mr. Muush to join us.......

I hope Stan pulls out of this. But given what I am reading, it appears that he won't. This is a very sad day indeed.

Prayers heavenward for our beloved Ranger Stan and his Sweetie.
Praying for you too, Jimmy.

I spoke with Carolyn tonight and she shared that Stan has taken a turn for the worse. She will have to make decision in the morning based on what doctors tell her, but it seems grim at this time.

So, I ask for all who are willing, pray for a miracle, pray for Carolyns decision to be made knowing she is doing what is best for Stan, pray most of all for Gods will.

I feel so honored that I had the chance to speak with him Sun night, and so honored to call him friend. But he has been so much more than that to me and my family. Selfishly, I want to speak with him again, to share breakfast with him at BW, to go up on the roof at WL with him. But most of all, to see him and tell him I love him, one more time. I cry not for him, he will be in Gods presence, and he has so looked forward to that day. I cry for me, Im going to miss him. Sorry for the sappy side of me coming out, but he has made a huge impact on me.

Never apologize JT. Remember that is actually the highest compliment some one can say about a person. THAT is actually what I think God wants for us. To touch some person with love.

Remember, Stan touched you, you in turn touch all of us here. You share that warmth and spirit with us. I can tell you how much of an impact that in turn has on me....THAT is what stays, that is what last longer that buildings and money.

So I will say a pray of Joy and thanks. I have been blessed to have been touched by people who have witness and experience joy and happiness and these same people turn around and selflessnessly (is that a word) share it with me.

Oh Jimmy that is such sad news. :sad2: Saying a prayer for Stan, Carolyn, & your family. :grouphug:

Thank you all for the welcome - Particularly to my DW Horselover. :love:

Sorry AG, I didn't say hi :wave: and welcome! Muush here, and we are glad you are too! Any husband of HL is a, um, friend of ours!

Hey, your siggy is soooooooooo bare. Ask your betrothed what exactly you can do about that!

Hi Groupies:

Thank you very much for the anniversary wishes. You guys are the best!
:grouphug:

AnniversaryGuy ~ Welcome home and great to have you with us!

Twokats ~ Happy belated anniversary and congrats on 27 years. I know you'll be looking forward to your anniversary cruise next year. 22 days of 100+ temperatures is terrible. Be careful!

jimmytammy ~ I'm so sorry to read about Stan. Prayers will continue for Stan, Carolyn as well as his family/friends.

Sorry AG, I didn't say hi :wave: and welcome! Muush here, and we are glad you are too! Any husband of HL is a, um, friend of ours!

Hey, your siggy is soooooooooo bare. Ask your betrothed what exactly you can do about that!

That situation has been remedied. :teeth:

AnniversaryGuy - WOW - Welcome to the Thread!

I knew you were out there lurking around on the Dis. Glad to have you on board.

Now we have to start working on Mr. Tea Pot . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter