VWL Groupies...yes, we love the Lodge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Staceyeid!

Sleepy dog you are making me hungry for those amazing waffles!!:upsidedow

Happy Birthday to our dear Muushka.
March will be starting out very good with our dear friends anniversary of birth!!! Hope your day is the best!

As usual, lunch is your choice!

disneycarriagecake.jpg

Happy birthday Muushka!!

Clearly I need to start a restaurant and food recommendation list with all of your suggestions!! Tomorrows project...

Happy Birthday Muush!

Blossomz -- Which resort are the treehouses associated with? Sarasota Springs? They look WONDERFUL!

97 days till our trip!:cool1:

Welcome to the groupies staceyeid!!!!
Sorry I missed not welcoming you on previous post, I thought you were already a groupie:upsidedow

Happy birthday to our mouse mom and my gal pal! Muushka

Wishing you all the best, and a day filled with fun and love and lot's of disney​
!!

genie07.gif

Make some wishes!

Welcome to the groupies staceyeid!!!!
Sorry I missed not welcoming you on previous post, I thought you were already a groupie:upsidedow

Thank you!!!

Purchased our park tickets last night through Undercover Tourist with the Mousesavers discount. Found a way to get an additional $5 off per ticket by clicking through to Undercover Tourist from the cash back site Top Cash (similar to Ebates which I use all the time). Hope the cash back goes through. It's only $10 but still, I'll take every penny I can. We went with 5 day base tickets (no hopper or water parks). I figure we can always add a 6th day at the gates and (baring the unknown price increases) it could actually be cheaper to upgrade than to buy the 6th day upfront. Oh the games we play to get the best deals :scratchin

Those waffles look delicious....

Thank you!!!

Purchased our park tickets last night through Undercover Tourist with the Mousesavers discount. Found a way to get an additional $5 off per ticket by clicking through to Undercover Tourist from the cash back site Top Cash (similar to Ebates which I use all the time). Hope the cash back goes through. It's only $10 but still, I'll take every penny I can. We went with 5 day base tickets (no hopper or water parks). I figure we can always add a 6th day at the gates and (baring the unknown price increases) it could actually be cheaper to upgrade than to buy the 6th day upfront. Oh the games we play to get the best deals :scratchin

Those waffles look delicious....

We got our tickets in the mail the other day and I could barely contain myself! My husband and kids think I'm crazy. The kids say they won't get excited till a day or two before. Husband will never be excited! I say these people are just crazy!:lmao:

One and all for the wonderful birthday wishes!

The cakes and waffles, yum! So good. And no calories ;).

Early dinner will be at Artist Point, and Granny is treating! Thanks Granny!:goodvibes

Again, thank you all, I love my Groupies.:yay:

One and all for the wonderful birthday wishes!

The cakes and waffles, yum! So good. And no calories ;).

Early dinner will be at Artist Point, and Granny is treating! Thanks Granny!:goodvibes

It'll be my pleasure indeed! :)

:bday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter