Virtual Stateroom Tour

We're leaving in 2 weeks and just got our stateroom - #6528 on the Wonder.

Any pics? Comments? Advice? This is our first cruise so I'm a bit anxious (ok - watching dicaprio and winslet in their cruise movie last night was probably a bad idea! :eek: )

Thanks all! This is a great thread!!

scroll to the top of this thread and click on staterooms - there are reports there... good luck!!!

I just saw the photos of room 8642, it looks really big, are all the handicapped rooms about the same? We have room 6644 for the May 30th Magic Cruise.

This is our 5th Disney Cruise (5 years since our last one) but the first time for a handicapped room.

I am really getting excited now that it is 2009. Not long now.

Thanks for any help.

Peggy

Hi,

I realized I had the wrong room number. Our Handicapped room on the Magic is 6654.

Ira

We're leaving in 2 weeks and just got our stateroom - #6528 on the Wonder.

Any pics? Comments? Advice?

I have that room in Feb, and noticed that DisneyZell had that room recently....he is doing a trip report and is almost to the part where I have pleaded with him to go over that room in detail. So, If you start reading his trip report, we are soon to get good info on that particular room. Marci

I have that room in Feb, and noticed that DisneyZell had that room recently....he is doing a trip report and is almost to the part where I have pleaded with him to go over that room in detail. So, If you start reading his trip report, we are soon to get good info on that particular room. Marci

I have that room on my next trip, taking my mother on a cruise. I was hoping to get good pics of the room. Time to look for that report!

Thanks!

I have that room on my next trip, taking my mother on a cruise. I was hoping to get good pics of the room. Time to look for that report!

Thanks!

I am not sure when you leave, but when I get back I plan on doing a trip report, and I will fully cover the room...:thumbsup2

Marci

disneycruise094.jpg

Cat. 11 midship with a "lived in" look :)

Hi lbgraves, thanks for the fotos of 8004. We will be in that room soon on our cruise but booked for 5, 2 adults 3 children. I only saw a queen and 2 other beds. Is there a third one somewhere?

There is a murphy bed that comes out of the wall between the sofa and the veranda where the blue chair was. This blocks the verandah when it is set up.

I looked through the pictures. Any chance someone has been in #2564 on the Wonder? I would just like to know how the view is, any pros or cons to the location. Thanks!!

Wow, thank you for that last reply - I was just getting ready to ask for pictures of a handicap verandah room!! My MIL is going to be in room 6654, which is Aft, I am wondering if it will be exactly like the last post. Has anyone stayed in this room?? Thanks!!!

I was hoping to see pics of 6654 as well, as we have it for our 7 day EC! Hope you take lots of pics of the room!

are there any pictures of the cat 12's? we don't have a cabin yet but it will be cat 12 when we get it.

I looked through the pictures. Any chance someone has been in #2564 on the Wonder? I would just like to know how the view is, any pros or cons to the location. Thanks!!

I was hoping to see pics of 6654 as well, as we have it for our 7 day EC! Hope you take lots of pics of the room!

Does anyone have pictures of Disney Magic 6542? Please...

As I posted in the first post today, you can get a great idea of what your room will look like with checking out the pictures that are posted of rooms in that category. At sea you will have a lovely view of the ocean. At CC on most cruises the Starboard rooms will have a great view of the family beach and beyond. The portside rooms will be able to watch the activities on the dock and the uninhabited side of the island.

If you are interested in more information about the noise levels or location you need to check out the stateroom reports that are linked in the DIS DCL FAQ thread. :)

:(

We're So Sorry! The Page You Requested Was Not Found

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter