Virtual Stateroom Tour

It has been fixed. :) If you come across that please pm me with the info. You could click on the thread title in the above the post number and that will bring you to that point in the thread. It will be the next post with pictures listed. I just didn't get it copied right.

Saw a post yesterday looking for some cat. 3 pics & I realized I never posted these from our last cruise...

Living area:
167.jpg

168.jpg

The murphy bed is located to the left of the wet bar here:
174.jpg

Master bed, vanity, closet:
170.jpg

171.jpg

173.jpg

Master bath:
172.jpg

Verandah:
177.jpg

Hall bath:
175.jpg

176.jpg

Anyone have any updated photos of 8516? (Cat 2?) The ones listed here are pretty old.
Thanks!!!

Here is my stateroom video. Click on it and it will take to you to my photobucket where you can play it. It's a old catagory 6 family stateroom with verandah by the midship elevators on the Wonder.
tinkmom2
[/URL][/IMG]

Just noticed that the only 5520 pics are of the porthole so I thought I would post a link to part of my trip report that has 5520 room photos.

Room 5520 Secret Porthole Pics

If you scroll down a little further, there's also some pics of the sofa when it's turned down into a bed. :thumbsup2

I will definitely help oout this thread with pictures of our room when we get back. (If we go). I'm not counting on anything. thanks for the pics. I'm hoping that we love it for going for the concierge level!

Thought I would post some pics from 5146 a Category 6 Aft Metal Verandah Cabin...

5146-1.jpg

5146-2.jpg

5146-3.jpg

5146-4.jpg

5146-5.jpg

5146-6.jpg

The cooler all the way open:

5146-7.jpg

Laundry prices:

5146-8.jpg

Is this what's known as a solid white wall veranda?

Is this what's known as a solid white wall veranda?

Yes, that is a solid white wall verandah on the classic ships. On the Dream and Fantasy, however, the white wall is only shin high and doesn't impact the view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!