Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I haven't seen a single other person, and my text isn't showing up??

:rotfl: I'm stuck standing on a building! somehow I don't think it's what they thought the buildings were for. :lmao:

I was just on VFK for the very first time and was greeted by Smiles Zoo and Lion...
They are there, and it IS them. They wanted to tell everyone last night but were not allowed for obvious reasons.

BTW the game is running extremely slow as was to be expected, but WOW it sure is nice!

You just brought the first smile to my face today, after the tears and sadness of last night. Thanks so much for this news. Now, I really do hope we see Fin!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Since I missed beta and all the earlier VMK "years", it is fun to be a part of something from the very beginning.

OK I am on and playing I think :confused3 but another person was in my room and looked just like me, I think she was talking to me ....then I went through the door and VFK_Wolf starting talking, and saying things like they will be adding new things all day, and this game opened better than a game ended last night so I think it was VMK_Wolf :confused3 it's really confusing because the other avatar looked just like me..and I didn't see VFK_Wolk, and I can type in the chat but it doesn't show up on the screen.

I see people and have had conversations with them. You can do a friend request, but I have no idea who people are just by the numbers

I was just on VFK for the very first time and was greeted by Smiles Zoo and Lion...
They are there, and it IS them. They wanted to tell everyone last night but were not allowed for obvious reasons.

BTW the game is running extremely slow as was to be expected, but WOW it sure is nice!

That is wonderful. I am so so glad to hear that. Thanks, DisneyChick. :hug:

I can't even get the website to load to its home page right now :scared1: Those poor servers are probably exploding!

I am very glad to hear that (some) VMK hosts ARE indeed there. That adds a lot of credibility for the game (for me anyway) and will likely provide most with a smoother transition to the "new world".

Dagny said:
Oh ditto. But I suspect they will be reading here and would appreciate the feedback of the problems we are all experiencing.

:)

Pink Couch = Info and Store buttons don't seem to work at all, but the move and rotate work.
Clock = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol
Desk = Rotate, Store and Info buttons don't work but I can move the object...Also, It says for item "Pink Couch" lol

Message Window = Can type but don't see anything after typing and hitting enter

*Someone just walked into my room as guest but only have the option to ask to be friend...

I have seen one person so far. I got stuck behind a building or something so I am trying to log in again...hoping to find some more people now.

Ha!! I got stuck in Stonehenge, then when I logged back on I got stuck in the castle entrance. :lmao:

Well fitting with the History theme I feel like a virtual pioneer today, it's been ages since my computers run this slow. The PC made it farther in the registration process now still trying to get the page to load.
Are there hours of operation yet for the Beta testing?

I cant get the VFK screen, all I get is an explorer error. Anyone have a different link?

Hi VFK Staff, if you are reading. I cannot get through registration. Each page gives an IE error. :(

Keep trying guys. Sometimes it takes a few attempts, I'm noticing.

seems once you enter the common area after leaving your house and exit the common area everyone dissapears and you cant see yourself talk anymore.

I just logged off an back ion and it was fine but I dont dare Exit the room again lol
BTW I am guest 170

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter