• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you registered, what happened. I am stuck on a page with the blue beta box on the top and "A Word from Alpha Girl, on Walkabout" on the bottom. It does not go anywhere and there is nothing loading.

I also cannot get past "proceed with registration". I keep on getting Page cannot be displayed.

StephenTXT99 said:
how do you meet people? where is everyone?:lmao:

Its sort of weird there is no "exit" button or circle so you know where the exits are, you just have to click near the door or fence and so on to exit the room your in. I was standing their like a dummy walking around my own room for a few minutes before I figured it out LOL

VMK_Mouse said:
After you registered, what happened. I am stuck on a page with the blue beta box on the top and "A Word from Alpha Girl, on Walkabout" on the bottom. It does not go anywhere and there is nothing loading.

I had to refresh my screen or go back and logon again, same thing happened

Giving up for the day - I can't even get the homepage to load now. So much to do and so little time....

GL everyone - can't wait to hear that it's up and running more smoothly soon :)

anyone else having trouble logging in? either there is SUPER bad lag or its me.. LOL

Once I hit "Play Now" I go to a log in page and then don't get beyond that and have to start over. I will keep trying though :thumbsup2

Can someone tell me where to log in? I registered in Beta registration 1 so I know I have a spot reserved. The page is the same as this mornings with the Updates.
This is what Im seeing
318334136.jpg

I got in!! First person I saw was VFK_Lion. I could see text from other Guests but couldn't see them. Then went through the garden gate, through the town, and met 4 other people on the crossroads. We said Hi. Then I exited, stage left, and got stuck so I logged out. Going to try to re-enter.:woohoo: Can I get a Woot??:woohoo:

well I got to walk out of my house and only saw a speech text that VFK Lion was saying something about wait to you see what will be coming. Then I tried to find where people were and walked out and disappeared. Got out of game and now can't get back in lol. I'm sure they are working very hard now to get it going right.

Try to refresh the page because now there is a Play Now button or Register button or something like that. Took awhile to reload for me.

I am once again in, but I still see no one and cannot talk.

This isn't working at all for me... I got into my room once, and I was able to move around some furniture. The only problem was that I was invisible and couldn't talk. I tried refreshing and now I'm stuck on a load screen.

look at the top, they have multiple servers but i dont think they replicated it to all of them

change the www2.blah to be just www. blah

and you should be good to go :thumbsup2

I'm going to give up for now. I can't get passed the activation page, Gl to everyone hope you get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter