Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want more Hosts?
Phin, Zoo, Wolf and Lion are all hosts in VFK
I have this on a VERY reliable source....not rumor.

It is very interesting to find this posted here, i closed last night with Fin and she told us her next job was again working online and alluded to the fact that some of us would be seeing her again soon. There was too much lag tho to really question her about it, it will be interesting to see if she is there. Oh that would be wonderful to see her face again :)

Is there some reason to think VFK will give us something that Gaia, The Sims, Maplestory and the lot do not?

in my personal opinion, Gaia, Sims, Maplestory and the lot are not censored enough for me. Like VMK, VFK will be using a family friendly dictionary. :thumbsup2

ETA: I will be SleepingBeth

Hopefully, if I get the names I pre-registered for - I'll again be CuteLilPixie or PrairieFlower.

I know it's not Disney, but I do love History, as someone else said earlier. That makes it pretty interesting for me, and I like the fact that it seems family-oriented and hopefully pretty safe.

Hope to see everyone there when it finally lets us in! lol

Hugs,

At first blush, it looked like it was targeting the fans of the "American Girl" book series rather than Disney fans. Even so, if the game play is similar enough to VMK then it might work for me and my family.

Krazy, I thought this too when I first saw pics of the game :laughing:
As for why VFK, as opposed to other games .. I think it might be because it doesn't seem as cutesy as the other games, and might have the same general appeal that VMK had, in blurring the line between being a kids game and one that adults might enjoy too. Also seems to attract both genders. It also feels like a little slap in the face to Disney ... and that is appealing right now too! :rolleyes1

Want more Hosts?
Phin, Zoo, Wolf and Lion are all hosts in VFK
I have this on a VERY reliable source....not rumor.

This will take some seeing to believe. Not that I question your credibility, but they are Sulke employees and at this time, I do not see Sulake and VFK being tied. I do hope that it is true.

Of course, their hosts there could very easily use those titles and not be the same people behind VMK.

This will take some seeing to believe. Not that I question your credibility, but they are Sulake employees and at this time, I do not see Sulake and VFK being tied. I do hope that it is true.

Of course, their hosts there could very easily use those titles and not be the same people behind VMK.

WERE Sulake employees

This will take some seeing to believe. Not that I question your credibility, but they are Sulke employees and at this time, I do not see Sulake and VFK being tied. I do hope that it is true.

Normally I would agree with you on this. I concur with the people who are saying that it is an EXTREMELY reliable source, however. For myself, I'm reasonably sure it's true.

I was reading up on their site and cracked up when I read this on their "about us" page:
""We have put together a solid business model for this effort and you can rest assured that the Virtual Family Kingdom will not disappear in three years.""
I like them already ;)

I am kinda surprised to see that a thread has been opened about this on this forum by a mod even more since the game is not even yet opened.

PS : ok, I had to post this for them to change the page lol

How did you get in?

I pre-registered the first day, but confused on where I am supposed to log in?

ETA: Ok, the screen just changed for me. Boy, it took a long time to load!

ETA again - not working for me. I get to the place where you are supposed to add your password and it keeps kicking me out... sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter