• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vinylmation Collectors Unite!!

Looking for Vinylmation From Disney Cruise
Hi, we are looking to see if anyone has any extras to trade

We are looking for the following vinylmations.

DCL Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera

DCLMexicoVinylmation.jpg

DCL Disney Caribbean

DCLCaribbeanVinylmation.jpg

:banana:

thanks we have many to trade :-)

tomaphillips@earthlink.net

04/06/02 DCL 7-Night Eastern Caribbean 04/26/03 DCL 7-Night Western Caribbean 11/16/03 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise 11/14/04 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise 05/14/05 DCL 14-Night Trans-Canal To California Cruise 09/04/05 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise 11/13/05 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise 10/29/06 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise 05/21/07 Princess 7-Night Inside Passage Alaska Cruise 10/21/07 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise 11/11/07 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise - 06/22/08 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Cruise - 08/17/08 DCL 15-Night Trans-Canal To Florida - 9/21/08 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise - 10/30/08 DCL 3-Night Bahamian Cruise - 03/08/09 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pirate Cruise - 3/29/09 Princess 7-Night Southern Carribean Cruise 9/13/09 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise 9/12/10 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise 12/19/10 Princess 5-Night Carribean Cruise 1/21/11 DCL 2-Night Cast Preview Cruise Dream 2/27/11 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Dream Cruise
Last edited by tap & dap; Today at 12:49 PM.

Michaels has their shot glass case on sale this week, 40% off of $49.99 plus in the ad there's a coupon for and extra 25% off. It has a glass cover that opens in the front. I got this one for $22.49 plus tax. It was just under $25 OTD. Now I just need some more vinyls to fill it up. :rotfl:

Sorry the pictures bad, I had to use my iPhone.

vi.jpg

Looking for Vinylmation From Disney Cruise
Hi, we are looking to see if anyone has any extras to trade

We are looking for the following vinylmations.

DCL Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera

DCLMexicoVinylmation.jpg

DCL Disney Alaska

DCLAlaskaVinylmation.jpg

DCL Disney Caribbean

DCLCaribbeanVinylmation.jpg

:banana:

thanks we have many to trade :-)

tomaphillips@earthlink.net

I haven't seen all the special cruise ones.....:drool:

Michaels has their shot glass case on sale this week, 40% off of $49.99 plus in the ad there's a coupon for and extra 25% off. It has a glass cover that opens in the front. I got this one for $22.49 plus tax. It was just under $25 OTD. Now I just need some more vinyls to fill it up. :rotfl:

Thanks for the heads up!

I have a question I am hoping someone can help.

While in WDW MK in tomorrowland at Merchent of Venus a CM told myself and my friend about a code that are on the bottom of the vinylmation boxes that can tell you which one is what if you can figure it out. Anyone else know anything of this?:confused3

While in WDW MK in tomorrowland at Merchent of Venus a CM told myself and my friend about a code that are on the bottom of the vinylmation boxes that can tell you which one is what if you can figure it out. Anyone else know anything of this?:confused3

I PMed you.

Just heard, but feel kinda dumb checking it out. Besides, duplicates are good for trading. :thumbsup2

For people who have Disney Movie Rewards points, I just saw that they are now offering the Toy Story vinylmations for 550 points. I had to use some of mine to get one. :) Thought I'd share with anyone else who's interested!

For people who have Disney Movie Rewards points, I just saw that they are now offering the Toy Story vinylmations for 550 points. I had to use some of mine to get one. :) Thought I'd share with anyone else who's interested!

Saw that the other day in an email. It's about time they added another VM reward. Here's to hoping we'll see more in the future.

Desperately looking for Janice and Zoot from the Muppets 2 collection. Anyone have them and willing to trade?
Also looking for Madame Mimm and Cruella from Villains

Willing to trade:
Villains - Kaa, Banzai, Stromboli, Prince John
HAL - Pluto's Sweater, Pluto's Surprise, Possibly Conductor Pete Chaser for the right trade
Urban - Hippie
Toy Story - Big Baby, Buzz Lightyear
Animation - Marie, Quasimodo, Phil
Muppets 2 - Penguin, Dr. Strangepork, Pepe, Lou Zealand

PM me if interested popcorn::

I ordered one last week. :) I wish they would have let us order two. :rotfl:

Darn tootin happy to get the taxi 3" from the nyc times square store the other day!

now, if I can complete my park 6 & holiday 2, I'll be happier. :goodvibes

what are you lookinh for ? on the park 6 and holiday

I need Easter Chick and St Patty Day for Holiday 2

(did anyone but me collect it??? :laughing:)

For Park 6, I need Chaser, MK signs, maybe Donald variant (not sure if I want to go crazy with the variants) and righ this moment can't remember the other one.

for thse in NY area (or any others), there is a nice trading group that meets a few times a year in NYC. Facebook page is under "mousetraders nyc". :goodvibes

I need Easter Chick and St Patty Day for Holiday 2

(did anyone but me collect it??? :laughing:)

For Park 6, I need Chaser, MK signs, maybe Donald variant (not sure if I want to go crazy with the variants) and righ this moment can't remember the other one.

for thse in NY area (or any others), there is a nice trading group that meets a few times a year in NYC. Facebook page is under "mousetraders nyc". :goodvibes

I believe I have an extra Easter Chick if you're interested. What do you have to trade?

Ok I am new to Vinylmations and was wondering what sizes there are? Just 3 inch? I am still debating on whether I want to collect them or not.....:confused3

Darn tootin happy to get the taxi 3" from the nyc times square store the other day!

now, if I can complete my park 6 & holiday 2, I'll be happier. :goodvibes

I know how you feel. I got the 3" cable car and 9" Golden Gate Bridge from the SF store over the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter