Vinylmation Collectors Unite!!

Does anyone have an extra Ursula or an AP little mermaid??

Here's my traders right now:
crazyvinyldoubles.jpg

I also have full sets (no chasers) of animation and urban 5, all with cards

:banana::banana:Thanks so much we got ALASKA vinylmation thanks::banana::banana:

But still need this others please can u help :wizard:

Check this blog

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/static/vinylmation/blog.html

I use this to see when new vinyls hit the stores.

Looking for Vinylmation From Disney Cruise
Hi, we are looking to see if anyone has any extras to trade

We are looking for the following vinylmations.

DCL Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera

DCLMexicoVinylmation.jpg

DCL Disney Caribbean

DCLCaribbeanVinylmation.jpg

:banana:

thanks we have many to trade :-)

tomaphillips@earthlink.net

04/06/02 DCL 7-Night Eastern Caribbean 04/26/03 DCL 7-Night Western Caribbean 11/16/03 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise 11/14/04 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise 05/14/05 DCL 14-Night Trans-Canal To California Cruise 09/04/05 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise 11/13/05 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise 10/29/06 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise 05/21/07 Princess 7-Night Inside Passage Alaska Cruise 10/21/07 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise 11/11/07 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pin Trading Cruise - 06/22/08 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Cruise - 08/17/08 DCL 15-Night Trans-Canal To Florida - 9/21/08 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise - 10/30/08 DCL 3-Night Bahamian Cruise - 03/08/09 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Pirate Cruise - 3/29/09 Princess 7-Night Southern Carribean Cruise 9/13/09 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise 9/12/10 DCL 4-Night Bahamian DVC Cruise 12/19/10 Princess 5-Night Carribean Cruise 1/21/11 DCL 2-Night Cast Preview Cruise Dream 2/27/11 DCL 4-Night Bahamian Dream Cruise
Last edited by tap & dap; Today at 12:49 PM.

Looking for 2 VM's.

DCL ALaska Totem pole
Cutesters 1 Cinderella's castle chaser

I have pete chaser from Have a laugh
Its a small world chaser from parks 3
Annual Pass Ariel
Annual pass Goofy
cast member 2 and 3

I have Mushu from Animation Series 3 for trade if anyone wants pm me!

Desperately looking for Janice and Zoot from the Muppets 2 collection. Anyone have them and willing to trade?
Also looking for Madame Mimm and Cruella from Villains

Willing to trade:
Villains - Kaa, Banzai, Stromboli, Prince John
HAL - Pluto's Sweater, Pluto's Surprise, Possibly Conductor Pete Chaser for the right trade
Urban - Hippie
Toy Story - Big Baby, Buzz Lightyear
Animation - Marie, Quasimodo, Phil
Muppets 2 - Penguin, Dr. Strangepork, Pepe, Lou Zealand

PM me if interested popcorn::

I have Zoot if you're still looking to trade! I just joined so I am unable to PM, but I have been wanting Kaa for the longest time :]

All have cards unless specified. In most instances there is no card due to the recent trades within Disney Stores. Also, highlighted are some on eBay to be sold, but will be added if they do not sell.

HAVES
Have A Laugh
Pluto's Sweater
Turtle
Clock Cleaner

Toy Story
Jesse
Army Man- NO CARD
Bullseye- NO CARD
Wheezy- NO CARD

Villain
Shan Yu
Gov. Radcliff
Kaa

Animation
Marie x2
Quasimono x 3
Naveen x 3
Phil
Aladdin
Peter Pan
Fairy Godmother
Dodger

Urban
#5 Rock Star
#5 Squiddy x 2
#5 Argyle NO CARD
#5 Cuppa Tea- Loose Head
#6 Evil Queen Bee

Robots
Steam Punk

Miscellaneous
Cutesters 2 Yellow Bubbles
Muppets 2 Pepe
Clear Orange

WANTS
Any Park 6 Besides Cosmic Ray and Carousel of Progress
Muppets 1 Swedish Chef
Cutester Cinderella Chaser (Willing to trade multiple for it)
9" UP House
Park 5 Haunted Mansion
Park 5 Stitch
Park 5 Magic Mirror

Can you trade both the regular size and the key chain size in the parks? Thanks.

The 3" ones you can trade anywhere there is a blind or open box. The keychain ones I know for sure at D Street at Downtown Disney. They have to have a hole in their head to be tradable is what the CM's have told me.

Not sure if anyone has these to trade but I'm looking for any of the following, I have a lot of vinyls I can trade, including sealed Star Wars and opened Star Wars (I have an opened case to map out which is which, no troopers or chaser though).

Looking for:

Tron:
Rinzler (NIB only)
Sam Flynn (NIB only)

Park 2:
Little Green Men
Mike Mouse
Toon Hole
Snow White's Adventure

Osbourne Family Lights from 2009 or 2010

Park 4:
Tomorrowland Suit
Nemo Sub
Astro Orbiter

DVC - the logo one

Park 5:
Anubis
Haunted Mansion Clock

Also looking for one that was listed as from Trade City it's tree one and a bluebird one

Just LMK if you have one you'd like to trade and what vinyls you are looking for.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Not sure if anyone has these to trade but I'm looking for any of the following, I have a lot of vinyls I can trade, including sealed Star Wars and opened Star Wars (I have an opened case to map out which is which, no troopers or chaser though).

Looking for:

Tron:
Rinzler (NIB only)
Sam Flynn (NIB only)

Park 2:
Little Green Men
Mike Mouse
Toon Hole
Snow White's Adventure

Osbourne Family Lights from 2009 or 2010

Park 4:
Tomorrowland Suit
Nemo Sub
Astro Orbiter

DVC - the logo one

Park 5:
Anubis
Haunted Mansion Clock

Also looking for one that was listed as from Trade City it's tree one and a bluebird one

Just LMK if you have one you'd like to trade and what vinyls you are looking for.

Thanks! :goodvibes

I have an extra Anbis though it doesn't come with the card..... what do you have for trade?

I have an extra Anbis though it doesn't come with the card..... what do you have for trade?

What are you looking for, if you have ISO list I can go through and see what I can find to match up?

I don't care about cards or boxes. All my traders except the Star Wars ones have no cards or boxes.

I have a question for all you fine folks. I have two nephews who are super into Vinylmation collecting (they live near Disneyland) and though I don't really talk to them much, my mom does. Neither of us know a thing about it except that the boys will give her a couple they want her to buy for birthdays/Christmas. She would be a total hero to them if she brought them something from WDW that you can only get there. Is there such a thing? It doesn't have to be particularly amazing as far as value, but just something that they can't get in California. Any advice or ideas?

I have a question for all you fine folks. I have two nephews who are super into Vinylmation collecting (they live near Disneyland) and though I don't really talk to them much, my mom does. Neither of us know a thing about it except that the boys will give her a couple they want her to buy for birthdays/Christmas. She would be a total hero to them if she brought them something from WDW that you can only get there. Is there such a thing? It doesn't have to be particularly amazing as far as value, but just something that they can't get in California. Any advice or ideas?

Anything available in FL right now is available in CA, and in most cases on disneystore.com as well. Pretty soon though Epcot will should have the food and wine figure which will be sold only there, they release marthon vinyls whenever the marathons are down there and they usually have a MVMCP and Osbourne Light vinyl as well. So if you have time to wait, those might be something good to pick up down the road.

The Florida project ones that Tinkerboy mentioned can only be purchased at the Florida Project convention. You have to have a ticket for that convention, which costs money, and is also sold out.

If she's really looking to suprise them with something unique or that they don't have now, she can try looking on ebay for vinyls. You're going to pay a premium but maybe she can find them a chaser they don't have, or any of the vinyls you can only get on the cruise ship or the aulani vinyls which are only sold in Hawaii.

Thanks you guys! I'll have to do some research and hope for the best :) the Christmas Party and Osbourne Light ones might be out at the time we go so I'll have to look!

Went to D'Street today and was kind of disappointed. I thought it would have Vinyls that are not carried everywhere else. It's basically the same Vinyls that are everywhere else. Its a cool store though, the way the displays and everything are. I should post pictures I took!!

I even asked the two CMs there about the Frankenstein and Bride set and neither of them knew anything about it.

I also noticed that they were doing a Vinyl trading with a family and had a blind 24 box and then they had a HUGE clear box with tons of Vinyls in it, and you could see them all. They were letting the family choose from the open box.

When I went up to trade she just acted bothered (and could barely speak English) and just offered me the blind 24 box.

It was cool to see the store, but I can get the same thing at the park, and that seems more special.

Im hoping to hit the Disney Outlet tomorrow and see what Vinyls/specials/sales they have there.

I checked on the Frankenstein/Bride set when I got back to the hotel, and apparently it's online only. I missed that part. DOH!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter