Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Is there any way to get a Mickey head with no bow and no name with the chevron pattern in black and white?

Could I get the zebra Mickey head with green bow - one with Kathy and one with Mary?

Also, the black/white chevron head with green lettering - one with Paul, one with Peter and one Robbie?

Thanks!!

I would love one of the Mickey heads with Atlanta Braves bow and Jes if you can. Thanks so much

Jes

So Hubby just surprised me with a cruise on 12-1-12! Yeah! But there is so much to do! Could you please make me some basic black plain heads for the boys?

Names: Bubbie, Matt, Carson and Austin

And some plain heads with red bows for the girls:

Names: Grandy, Amy, Grace and Caleigh

I hate to ask you to do so many! I'm sorry, but we are breeders and have a large family ;)

Thanks sooo much,

Amy

So Hubby just surprised me with a cruise on 12-1-12! Yeah! But there is so much to do! Could you please make me some basic black plain heads for the boys?

Names: Bubbie, Matt, Carson and Austin

And some plain heads with red bows for the girls:

Names: Grandy, Amy, Grace and Caleigh

I hate to ask you to do so many! I'm sorry, but we are breeders and have a large family ;)

Thanks sooo much,

Amy

Enjoy your cruise!!!

I just ran across your thread and I just love the Brother, Sister, and Mother Daughter mickey heads! I was wondering if I could get a couple of them, but with Santa hats on them?
1. Mom and Daughter
Michelle and Timber
2. Brothers
Evan and Ean
3. Brothers
Ethan and Sawyer
4. Sisters
Jennifer and Becky
5. Mother and Daughter
Paula and Elisabeth
6. Brothers
Eli and Isaiah
Thank you so much!pixiedust:

They are Perfect!!! Thank you! You are a ROCKSTAR =) I can't wait to print them out and show them to the kids!

Hi,
I have been searching all of the creative DIS boards and I have to say your groupings have made it so easy to find what I am looking for! I am planning a trip to WDW for June 2013, which will be my 4yr old twins first Disney trip! I want to make shirts and love your mouse heads. Can you make 3 of the plain black mouse with red/white polka dot bow and one of the plain black mouse no bow? On the ones with bows I would like the girls initials in monogram format and on the last one Mommy or Mom all in a Disney-ish font. On the mouse with no bow I would like it to be plain (because Daddy is a pain and doesn't want anything on his!). Under each mouse I would like Walt Disney World 2013 in a Disney-ish font. I will put these on a white shirt if that helps.

The girls initials (already in monogram format) are:
A B N and K B O

Thank you so much! BTW I see you are on vacation starting tomorrow, hope it is a great one. Obviously we are not going until next year so no rush at all!

Twincessmom

I didn't know if you could do some cardinals Mickey/Minnie heads for my family... The images are on the bottom.

Boys:
Joshua
Marvin
Matthew
Michael
Grandpa

Girls:
Rebecca
Tia
Christy
Joanna
Bonnie
Grandma

Pink bow:
Joanna
Christy

xlacperfslhom.jpg

boy hat

IMG_3239.jpg

girl bow

il_fullxfull.370142795_fvhv.jpg

pink bow

Thank you!

I just ran across your thread and I just love the Brother, Sister, and Mother Daughter mickey heads! I was wondering if I could get a couple of them, but with Santa hats on them?
1. Mom and Daughter
Michelle and Timber
2. Brothers
Evan and Ean
3. Brothers
Ethan and Sawyer
4. Sisters
Jennifer and Becky
5. Mother and Daughter
Paula and Elisabeth
6. Brothers
Eli and Isaiah
Thank you so much!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter