Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Hi Victoria- your stuff is awesome! So cool.
Can you make name fills for me please

"Bennett" with jake and the neverland pirates
"Margo" with Doc McStuffins
"Holly" with Belle

we leave aug12th to Canada from NYC
Thank you very much

Thanks for the kind words!

However, I don't do name fills - check out Otterpop's thread!

Hi Victoria,
I was wondering if you could personalize a design for me? I would like the zebrapinkbow_kitty from photobucket. (The zebra head Mickey with pink name in it)
But I was hoping to get it without the bow and one of each of the names:

Debbie
Roxane (Yes only one n :goodvibes)
Rachel
Robin
Rylie
Jenaya
Ava
Evelyn

These will be on our shirts for AK! Our trip is not until the end of September, Thank You!!

Victoria,

Your work is wonderful! I would love to make my little girls a little makeup bag for our upcoming trip (as well as my self and my MIL). I was thinking the autograph cover would make a good design. But instead of "Autograph Book" it could read "Stuff" and then the year could be changed to 2012. The names are:
Ava
Emma
Misty
Lidice
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/...h Book Covers/zebramickeyheadcover_anzley.jpg

If you can't change the wording - I understand. Thank you so much for your time and talent.:goodvibes

Thanks so very much!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE em!:love:

Victoria your designs are awesome. I was wondering if you could make a college mickey head for me? I went to your photobucket site and saw that you have a clemson one that just has the wallpaper of clemson witht the orange and white stripe and the paw prints. It is super cute( even if I am a UNC girl). I was wondering if you could make one like it for the University of Georgia Bulldogs? If not I completely understand.

This is the link to your photobucket clemson one

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/VicShing/DISigns/Collegiate/clemsonpawprint.jpg

Thanks so much.

Becky

Victoria-
Hope the summer is treating you well, and you are enjoying the last few weeks of vacation! If you get a chance, would you mind making a Disney head that I can give to my best friend.? She currently attends Ohio State.

I really like the OSU bow you have on your photobucket site (http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/.../Collegiate/ohiostatemickeyheadbow_stacey.jpg). If you could change it to say "Abby", it's all I would need.

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the finished project :goodvibes

--Jordan

Victoria your designs are awesome. I was wondering if you could make a college mickey head for me? I went to your photobucket site and saw that you have a clemson one that just has the wallpaper of clemson witht the orange and white stripe and the paw prints. It is super cute( even if I am a UNC girl). I was wondering if you could make one like it for the University of Georgia Bulldogs? If not I completely understand.

This is the link to your photobucket clemson one

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/VicShing/DISigns/Collegiate/clemsonpawprint.jpg

Thanks so much.

Becky

Do you want your name on the mickey head?

Victoria-
Hope the summer is treating you well, and you are enjoying the last few weeks of vacation! If you get a chance, would you mind making a Disney head that I can give to my best friend.? She currently attends Ohio State.

I really like the OSU bow you have on your photobucket site (http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/.../Collegiate/ohiostatemickeyheadbow_stacey.jpg). If you could change it to say "Abby", it's all I would need.

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the finished project :goodvibes

--Jordan

I would really like to request a couple of autograph covers from you if you don't mind.

I would like the zebra print with Mickey Head (no bow) with "Tyler's Autograph Book 2013" wrote in the fuscia you have in your photobucket.

Also, the dark blue with the four worlds with "Kyle's Autograph Book 2013" just like on your first page of the thread.

Thanks in advance!

I would really like to request a couple of autograph covers from you if you don't mind.

I would like the zebra print with Mickey Head (no bow) with "Tyler's Autograph Book 2013" wrote in the fuscia you have in your photobucket.

Also, the dark blue with the four worlds with "Kyle's Autograph Book 2013" just like on your first page of the thread.

Thanks in advance!

Hello ! Your DISigns are fabulous !!
I was wondering if you had time to do the two mickey head Sisters one without the bows on them. If you could I would like the two silver crowns on them if possible but if that takes up too much time then just the heads with Sister's under it and my girl's names on the head Journie and Harmonie

Here is the link to the image .

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/...alized/mickeyheadsisterssquare_sophielucy.jpg

Thanks so much ! I can't wait to see them !
Thanks
Dawn

I have a few request also. I am new to this so if I am doing something wrong please let me know.

1) Mickey bubble name outlined with magical memories 2012 inside. One with Atlei Rose and one with Donna Rose
2) Green mickey bubble w/ tinker bell one ear w/ 2012 and one ear w/Donna Rose. Repeat with the name Atlei Rose
3) i saw the mickey LSU bubble. Is there any way you can make one with the new orleans saints instead with our names Donna Rose & Atlei Rose
4) Anything with our 1st christmas trip
5) Cinderella mickey bubble head with the tiara on it w/ Atlei Rose and repeat with Donna Rose
6) something with the mickey gang saying " we're going to disney world" or follow me to disney world"
7) mickey bubble w/ balloons sayig i"m celebrating my 13th birthday
8) anything about celebrating Atlei Rose's 13th birthday
9) mickey bubble with the names outlinging the head w/ magicial memories 2012 on the inside. outilinging names atlei rose & donna rose

thank you so much

I was just going to let you know that you don't have to worry about doing the Scooby Doo design request I made. We started school today so it's not necessary any more. Thanks anyway.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter