Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Can't wait to see what you come up with. It will be printed on light colored t-shirts. Black and purple are my favorite colors but I don't think they are suitable colors for WDW in July :scared1:.

FINALLY finished your design! Good thing you gave it to me well in advance - I was having designer's block.

Btw, I think it's kinda funny that I have the guys drinking the fruity drinks and the girls with the beers - it's just how it worked out with characters that fit the countries and placement in a circle.

Hi Victoria,

Do you have a Akershus Cinderella autograph card? Also, can I get the Daisy Duck autograph card without the name on it?

Thanks,
Krista

Hi! Could you make a Cinderella card for the Akershus Storybook Dining? I didn't see one on your photobucket and Kenny the Pirates blog says she will be at that meal. Thanks! :flower3:

I have added a Cinderella Akershus card -

Ok, I'm a very special gurl and can't figure out how to get the design you created for me. When I try to save it to my puter it opens long and stretched out. What am I doing wrong? :confused3

Thanks for Cinderella!!!

Can I get the Daisy autograph card without "Daisy" on it? She is the only one that doesn't have a no name version.

Krista

Now sure if you can do this. If you ca, please let me know.

Can I get one for the following:

Trudy (one with her name and Pluto)
Theo- Darth Vader
Tiffany - Lady and the tramp
Aiden - Dumbo the flying elephant
Elliott- Mickey

Thanks for Cinderella!!!

Can I get the Daisy autograph card without "Daisy" on it? She is the only one that doesn't have a no name version.

Krista

Sorry about that -

It's been two years since I've made these autograph cards, and I'm glad to know people are using them! Let me know if I need to add any more characters for you... I know I'm missing some of the new ones like Merida.

Now sure if you can do this. If you ca, please let me know.

Can I get one for the following:

Trudy (one with her name and Pluto)
Theo- Darth Vader
Tiffany - Lady and the tramp
Aiden - Dumbo the flying elephant
Elliott- Mickey

I'm a little confused... are these Mickey heads with the characters added, or just a design with the characters?

Hi Victoria!
I just love your DISigns. Thank you so much for volunteering your time to add magic to other DISers trips!

I would like to request 2 customized autograph covers please:

1. Fab 5 Blue Sky
TJ's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2012

2. Zebra Mickey Head (If possible could you leave off the bow but keep the pink outline and pink writing? If not, as is would be great too)
Morgan's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2012

Thank you so so much!

Oh and we are not traveling until November. I am just trying to work on these things while I have off during the summer. I am making 6x6 books on artscow in case you need to know that. Thanks again!

I had to modify the design a little to fit a 6x6 square.

Victoria,

Your work is wonderful! I would love to make my little girls a little makeup bag for our upcoming trip (as well as my self and my MIL). I was thinking the autograph cover would make a good design. But instead of "Autograph Book" it could read "Stuff" and then the year could be changed to 2012. The names are:
Ava
Emma
Misty
Lidice
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/...h Book Covers/zebramickeyheadcover_anzley.jpg

If you can't change the wording - I understand. Thank you so much for your time and talent.:goodvibes

Do you have a particular autograph cover in mind that you'd like me to modify? I can change the wording on any of them!

I apologize for my absence - I left on vacation and the monitor went out on my laptop! Still need to get that fixed, but in the meantime, I've hooked it up to the monitor of my old desktop computer so I can see what I'm doing. If I haven't finished your design yet and you'd still like it, please let me know! I went back to the last few requests, but I wasn't sure out of the earlier requests who still needed theirs.

Victoria~ Hope you had a nice relaxing vacation. I would still like the requests posted in #957. Thanks Bunches.

It's the autograph cover that has zebra stripes in the background and a black mickey head outlined in hotpink with a pink bow (with white polka dots). Thanks so very much!

i love all of your designs and i have tons of things id like to use them for on our first trip. i have a few requests and please dont hesitate to let me know if its to much. i know it takes up tons of time and i really appreciate all your hard work.

Autograph pages for Rapunzel and Merida
Blank autograph pages for character dining (for some of the characters that might not get their own page)
Autograph book cover (zebra with pink mickey head outline and bow)
sayings Kylie's Autograph Book Walt Disney World 2012

thank you thank you soo much

I apologize for my absence - I left on vacation and the monitor went out on my laptop! Still need to get that fixed, but in the meantime, I've hooked it up to the monitor of my old desktop computer so I can see what I'm doing. If I haven't finished your design yet and you'd still like it, please let me know! I went back to the last few requests, but I wasn't sure out of the earlier requests who still needed theirs.

I would still like design request #940 if you would be able to do it for my niece Kelly. I know it's not one of your usual items, but if you can come up with anything I would appreciate it. She goes back to school mid-August.

Thanks in advance - it is so nice that you do these designs for all us non-creative people! pixiedust:

FINALLY finished your design! Good thing you gave it to me well in advance - I was having designer's block.

Btw, I think it's kinda funny that I have the guys drinking the fruity drinks and the girls with the beers - it's just how it worked out with characters that fit the countries and placement in a circle.

Would I be able to "borrow" this design for a t-shirt for me? We go to WDW in November during food and Wine.....

If okay, how do you turn the design into a t-shirt decal?

Would I be able to "borrow" this design for a t-shirt for me? We go to WDW in November during food and Wine.....

If okay, how do you turn the design into a t-shirt decal?

Definitely! Just click on the thumbnail and right-click/save once it is enlarged to 100%. If you are having difficulty with quality, I actually created that design as a PDF, so PM me your email, and I can send you the design. If you need to print the "mirror" for a dark transfer, it usually gives you that option when printing under properties. For more info, there is a sticky thread on the DISign board on how to make a dark t-shirt transfer (note that you will need an inkjet printer - a laser printer will not work).

It's the autograph cover that has zebra stripes in the background and a black mickey head outlined in hotpink with a pink bow (with white polka dots). Thanks so very much!

Okay, now I see the link - silly me! I was actually customizing that one, but then I read back over the request and got confused!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter