Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Yes, school has been very busy, and these requests were just overwhelming!

Thank you sososooso much! I hope things get easier for you! Believe me, I understand! Thank you for still volunteering your time and talents to us DISers! I really appreciate it. My little girl is gonna love it!

Thank you so much for the "Kimmunicator". The kids are going to love them. Your DISigns are awesome.

Thanks,
Wendy

I love your collegiate mickey heads!! We are taking our 19 year old and her boyfriend on our cruise and I have been trying to find designs they would like. I love these!! Can I please have 2 Texas Tech ones. One with a bow that says Taylor and one with a cap that says Josh

Thanks so much!!!

Here you go!

How soon is your cruise? I will get to work on your list if you think you have time to use the designs.

I love these!! Thanks. We leave on the 11th, but these were the two I was really dying to have! I won't be stingy since you are swamped! Thanks again!

Here you go!

How soon is your cruise? I will get to work on your list if you think you have time to use the designs.

Remember, if you have requested a design and I have not yet customized it for you, you need to respond and say that you'd still like the design. There's no need to repost the request, but I'd like to know that you're still waiting! :goodvibes

Hi! I was wondering if you had time to make me some luggage tags...We are leaving on a Disney Cruise in two weeks (of course I'm behind) and would love to have some cute tags for our bags...
Can I just PM you the addresses...?

Also could you make me eight Houndstooth Mickey heads...with these names on them.
Janna, Jeff, Braxton, Brandtely, Papa, Shannon, Carson, Taylor

Also cold I have a four DCL Mickey Welcome Aboard Signs
The Lowery Family
GG and Papa
Michelle and Braden
Shannon, Carson, and Taylor (if it will fit)...if not then just Taylor and Carson

OH THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
Did you say you went to Clemson? I went to high school with Dabo and his wife...great coach!
Janna

Hi! I was wondering if you had time to make me some luggage tags...We are leaving on a Disney Cruise in two weeks (of course I'm behind) and would love to have some cute tags for our bags...
Can I just PM you the addresses...?

Also could you make me eight Houndstooth Mickey heads...with these names on them.
Janna, Jeff, Braxton, Brandtely, Papa, Shannon, Carson, Taylor

Also cold I have a four DCL Mickey Welcome Aboard Signs
The Lowery Family
GG and Papa
Michelle and Braden
Shannon, Carson, and Taylor (if it will fit)...if not then just Taylor and Carson

OH THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
Did you say you went to Clemson? I went to high school with Dabo and his wife...great coach!
Janna

That's so cool you know Dabo!

Here's your houndstooth Mickey heads so you can go ahead and start working on them. I will get back to you with the Welcome Aboard Signs.

BTW, I have your luggage tags. If you haven't, already, check your PMs.

I love your Designs.
I was wondering if I could get a couple of luggage tags for our May trip
We are staying at Animal Kingdom Jambo House who's address is 2901 Osceola Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

If it is possible I would like 2 Medium tags with the Animal kingdom address and maybe an animal kingdom background. With the names Brian Lee Bartholomew and the other Cheyenne Hardison. Thank you

could i get the pink minnie mouse luggage tags?

Molly
Hilliary
Lisa
Heidi
Hannah
Kim
Katie
Rachel
Kelsey
Vicki

no addresses needed, just the names :) Thanks in advance!

The font I used has a little stick girl for a "K," so in case you didn't like that, I included two different versions of your K names.

Hi! I was looking at your DISigns, and they are fabulous! I would love for you to design a stroller tag for me if you can find the time...Could you please make one whenever you get a minute? Thanx, so much! We leave in May, so no hurries!

I'd love something that says: This Stroller Belongs to The Baranyai Family's Little Princess

My little princess loves any princess, but really likes Snow White and Cinderella. Rapunzel is an option too. Thank you for your time!

Hi again! My niece will be going with us too, and my mom loved your DISign! I was wondering if maybe we could get a Belle stroller tag that says: This Stroller Belongs to the Honaker Family's Little Princess. Thank you so much! You are awesome! We aren't leaving until May, so no hurries!

Hi Victoria

I love your work. You are definitely very creative. Could you please design me some autograph covers & mickey heads?

Autograph Covers
1. 2 Princess Flashlight Script (remove Walt Disney World & replace with Disney Dream 2012) & personalize with the names, Kelia & Dea

2. Blue Halo Mickey Ears (remove Walt Disney World & replace with Disney Dream 2012) & personalize with the name, Dante

Mickey Heads
1. 2 Pink Boa Tiara Mickey Heads personalized with the names, Kelia & Dea

2. Mickey Head Button Brother personalized with the names, Anthony & Dante

3. Cookie monster Hat Mickey Head personalized with the name, Brandon

Thank you so much for your time & creativity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter