Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

ToTdropby.jpg

ToTpictureifyouwill.jpg

These are amazing - you are very talented. Any hope you could do Ole Miss Rebels with Daniel on it. Thanks

WOW!! This is perfect. Let me guess - are you a Mississippi Bulldog? If so, thank you for overlooking the rivalry to spread the Disney Magic. :banana:

Hi! LOve your stuff! Could you do two autograph book covers?

One with the fairies cover and the name Ryker and one with the four parks and the name Ryker. Do you have any covers for autograph books for charater dining?
Thanks for sharing!

Victoria,

I absolutely love your designs! Could you please make an autograph book cover? I would like the one with the four parks. I need one for:Melissa, Briana, Jasmine, Maiya, Kayla, Aisha, & Brandon. Thank you so much for your help.

Sharla

Hello Victoria
Any chance you will be doing individual autograph pages for the characters?
:goodvibes

Hi! LOve your stuff! Could you do two autograph book covers?

One with the fairies cover and the name Ryker and one with the four parks and the name Ryker. Do you have any covers for autograph books for charater dining?
Thanks for sharing!

xxx

Victoria,

I absolutely love your designs! Could you please make an autograph book cover? I would like the one with the four parks. I need one for:Melissa, Briana, Jasmine, Maiya, Kayla, Aisha, & Brandon. Thank you so much for your help.

Sharla

xxx

Hello Victoria
Any chance you will be doing individual autograph pages for the characters?
:goodvibes

I've been thinking about it.... I would like to do character dining autograph pages, but I don't know about each individual character! Maybe. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter