Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

I got an e-mail yesterday showing the 4 new colors for summer and I love all 4 of them.

I just ordered my very first Vera purse and had to share. :) I went with the Hipster in Plum Crazy. It should be showing up any day and I am getting anxious to see it. :cool1:

I just ordered my very first Vera purse and had to share. :) I went with the Hipster in Plum Crazy. It should be showing up any day and I am getting anxious to see it. :cool1:

Yay! The hipster is a great bag and I LOVE Plum Crazy! But then again I pretty much love all the purple patterns. :) Enjoy your bag! :thumbsup2

Hi, everyone! :wave2:

I'm looking for a new carry-on and am wondering which Vera would be best. I'll be traveling with my 2-year-old son, so I'm looking more for something that can double as a diaper bag than something that's really luggage-like.

Would my best bet be a backpack? A tote? Please let me know what you think! :goodvibes

I'm looking for a new carry-on and am wondering which Vera would be best. I'll be traveling with my 2-year-old son, so I'm looking more for something that can double as a diaper bag than something that's really luggage-like.

Would my best bet be a backpack? A tote? Please let me know what you think! :goodvibes

I like the Weekenders.

I use a Weekender. It has lots of pockets! Two slip pockets on the outside of one side, a long zipper pocket that runs the entire length of the other side, and four slip pockets on the inside (two on each side). If you don't fill it too full, it's not very heavy. It has handles and a shoulder strap (adjustable).

I got an email from a boutique in my area that sells VB, they're running a sale this weekend on the Hipsters ($45) and Mini Hipsters ($35). (Just realized that's the same special on the website. But no waiting for shipping!) I'm tempted, but I don't really need one...

I like the Weekenders.

I use a Weekender. It has lots of pockets! Two slip pockets on the outside of one side, a long zipper pocket that runs the entire length of the other side, and four slip pockets on the inside (two on each side). If you don't fill it too full, it's not very heavy. It has handles and a shoulder strap (adjustable).

I got an email from a boutique in my area that sells VB, they're running a sale this weekend on the Hipsters ($45) and Mini Hipsters ($35). (Just realized that's the same special on the website. But no waiting for shipping!) I'm tempted, but I don't really need one...

Thanks! I was looking at the Weekenders. I get the emails, too, so I'm trying to hold out for a deal. I'm such an impulse shopper, though. Sigh.

I've made a few VB purchases lately. About 6 weeks ago I went to visit a friend in NYC for the weekend and needed something easier to tote around than my Large Duffel and my Get Carried Away, so I picked up a Weekender at the outlet in Wrentham, MA. I got it for about $50 or so - great buy and I LOVE the bag. It didn't get super heavy and it was PACKED.

I also picked up a Lunch Date to use as a cosmetic bag, as it is lined and fully washable, and much smaller than my hanging organizer and perfect for a weekend. (Of course, I do bring my lunch to work in a Lunch Date every day! Different patterns, of course - Ellie Blue for work, Safari Sunset for travel.) That was about $18 or so.

My best deal, however, came today. I knew the Vera outlets were having a 50% off sale and my parents were headed up to Wrentham to do some shopping. I had to go to work and so I sent them with my birthday coupon ($20 off $20 or more) and told them the bag style (a Vera) with a LONG list of colors I'd like. The Veras retail for $86 normally. Outlet price is $70. 50% off outlet price was $35, add in my $20 off $20 birthday coupon and it brings it down to $15 plus tax - an over 80% savings! This has been my best Vera deal EVER. (Before that it was definitely my Large Duffel for $40 and my Get Carried Away Tote for $45, but this takes the cake!)

I just made my very first VB order yesterday, never even heard of them until I saw a topic on this forum. I bought a Claire, a little hipster keep it up organizer and a few other things. I hope I like it. :)

Thank you for all the pointers!!just got back this past week.. i used a Weekender as my carry on, a small duffel as my personal item and a hipster through the parks. Perfect!!

Like VB can not wait until the Disney patterns come out in fall-I'd imagine and hope they'd be less expensive than all the D&Bs I have purchased in the past. :-)

I'm looking for a smaller carry on. I have a rolling thirty one bag but need a small personal bag that will fit under the seat. Any suggestions???

I used the VB small duffle as my personal carryon item ... It fit perfectly under the seat!!

Vera Obsessed here too!!!!

I fell in love with Vera AFTER we went to WDW, so I have no experiences with VB in the park. I am glad to know that alot of you love the hipster for the parks though. That's helpful for the future :)

DH and I leave on Friday for Orlando, staying the night and then boarding the Disney Fantasy on Saturday, so VB and I are BFF's right now:

I'm packing my and DH's suitcases with things for the cruise only. That way they can transfer right from the airport to the ship and we won't need them. I'll have my Weekender in Plum Crazy (Which I just bought and have used twice and LOVE LOVE LOVE :cheer2: ) for our clothes and things we'll need Friday since we won't have our suitcases as well as my Vera Tote (in Night and Day) for my carry ons. Vera will have my laptop, papers, cameras, etc in it. Also coming with my will be my wristlet (Island Blooms, appropriate) for when I don't have pockets on the ship, and my hipster (Rhythm and Blues) for when we get off the ship for excursions.

Obsessed with these too:

http://www.disney-world-personal-shopper.com/2013/03/vera-bradley-disney-line-bags-purses.html

I'm looking for a smaller carry on. I have a rolling thirty one bag but need a small personal bag that will fit under the seat. Any suggestions???

The Weekender and Vera Tote both fit nicely under the seat in an airplane. I find they fit better if they're not stuffed to the brim with stuff falling out ;-) but they do still fit :cool1:

I like the Weekenders.

I agree. I love my weekender. The Vera tote would work well too if you're looking for something smaller. My only complaint about my Vera is I wish it zipped.

Im holding on to see if they are going to offer the carry-on with rollers in the new Mickey and Minnie bag. I really need a roller to attach some of my other bags to!

Im holding on to see if they are going to offer the carry-on with rollers in the new Mickey and Minnie bag. I really need a roller to attach some of my other bags to!

Ackkk! I hadn't even thought about that. I bought the mocha rouge 22" spinner a couple of months ago, when they had all all the mocha rouge prints on sale for 50% off. I also got the weekender and alot of the accessories to match at the same time. I spent alot, but got a complete set of mocha rouge for half price, including that wonderful 22" spinner. I don't need another carry on, I don't need another carry on, I don't need another carry on, I REALLY don't. Ackkk! that (possible) Mickey/Minnie rolling carry on is already calling me.:rotfl::sad2::faint:

I am at such a toss up. First trip in early June with two kids and a hubby. Kids will each have small string backpacks so its just us. I tend to carry a wallet, medium size make up case and my husbands glasses. I'm debating the mailbag or a new hipster. Are the new hipsters bigger than the old ones? Which one would of choose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter