Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

Anyone going to be watching qvc at 12 they will be debuting the new prints I can't wait! :-)

I won't be watching QVC but I am looking forward to the new colors. They are all so cute!

wdwgirl03 said:
I won't be watching QVC but I am looking forward to the new colors. They are all so cute!

I know they are adorable :-) cant wait to get my hands on one

They're super cute - they were on Inside Stitch last week. I love Plum Crazy the best, I think.

They're super cute - they were on Inside Stitch last week. I love Plum Crazy the best, I think.

Plum Crazy is really cute, but then again I love anything purple. I also really like Jazzy Blooms! I ordered a bag in that print (and the scarf in Plum Crazy!).

:thumbsup2 I watched QVC and got the plum TSV my MIL ordered a new bag in Go Wild.

another VB obsessed person here! I have 2 bags (Miller bag in purple punch and Get Carried Away in Floral Nightengale) that I use for travel, and then a wristlet in purple punch, a quick swipe ID in Va Va Bloom, a hipster in Viva la Vera with a matching clip zip ID. I also have a tote in Ribbons with a clip zip ID and an iPad case and large cosmetic in Floral Nightengale. Oh and my work bag, a perfect pocket tote in Twirly Birds Pink and a mini hipster in Simply Violet.

Yes. I have a problem :rotfl2:

I've got so many now, I can't even remember what I have and in which pattern. DH says it looks like our bedroom threw up a Vera Bradley store. They are all over our bedroom, I have got to find a container to put them all in, they are taking over.

I've got so many now, I can't even remember what I have and in which pattern. DH says it looks like our bedroom threw up a Vera Bradley store. They are all over our bedroom, I have got to find a container to put them all in, they are taking over.

I'm in the same situation. I have so many, I have no idea what I actually have. Thankfully I have a spare bedroom I can keep mine in. In that closet, I have four hanging organizers with like six shelves in each and the rest I have in cubicles on the floor and in the top of that closet. The only thing in that closet has is Vera Bradley. Any time I open that closet door it's like looking in a VB store. My VB hanging organizers are sort of like these. They're squeezed in there tight, but they work fairly well at corralling VB bags, as do the hard, clear, plastic bins I got at Walmart to go on the top closet shelf:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-6-Shelf-Organizer/15566813

I have a question - Does a Vera small duffle fit underneath the seat in front of you?? Also I use the weekender as my carry on that I put in the overhead(I have done this many times) could I use the small duffle as my personal item to put under the seat in front of me or will (united and us air) say the small duffle is too big to be a personal item?? Thanks in advance!!

I have a question - Does a Vera small duffle fit underneath the seat in front of you?? Also I use the weekender as my carry on that I put in the overhead(I have done this many times) could I use the small duffle as my personal item to put under the seat in front of me or will (united and us air) say the small duffle is too big to be a personal item?? Thanks in advance!!

I've used a VB small duffel as my personal item on American, Delta, and Air Tran and it's never gotten a second look. It's so soft and squishable, it easily fits completely under the seat in front of you. Now when I flew Spirit I was scared to use it, because Spirit is known to be very strict and charges for everything, but I did see a lady sitting across from me, using one as a personal item and she didn't have a problem.

aubriee said:
I've used a VB small duffel as my personal item on American, Delta, and Air Tran and it's never gotten a second look. It's so soft and squishable, it easily fits completely under the seat in front of you. Now when I flew Spirit I was scared to use it, because Spirit is known to be very strict and charges for everything, but I did see a lady sitting across from me, using one as a personal item and she didn't have a problem.

Thank you soo much!!

Does anyone know if they discontinued the XL duffel or is it just off their website right now? I only saw 3 patterns but there used to be a ton!

-Kate

I bought myself the Animal Kingdom backpack just before it was retired. I carried it for a few months and took it to WDW. I think it was 04. It was so perfect that I "retired it" from use and ONLY use it for Disney trips. I thought about getting a new one for this summer's WDW visit BUT it is a tradition. Something about the animals on that bag.:lovestruc:love:

What I dislike most about VB is that they retire my favorite prints and styles too often.:worried: (Just like BABW does my favorite scents!):sad1:

Does anyone know if VB is no longer making the 17 inch rolling luggage? I have it in Mocha Rouge and it is the perfect overnight/weekend carry on bag. I was hoping to get it in another pattern but it's only in the sale section in two patterns. So sad if they got of that bag. :sad2:

Hi there -
I work for a non-profit that organizes an annual girls' getaway weekend to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale. We are leaving on Friday 4/12, shopping at the outlet sale on Saturday 4/13, and returning home on Sunday 4/14. We leave from Greensburg, PA, about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh. The price for the trip is very reasonable and includes hotel, a couple of meals, etc. We have such a wonderful time. The ages of women who went ranged from 12 to 80 last year! Contact me if you'd like additional information!
Lisa in Greensburg

Ciadriamom -
Since I'm new I can't PM or email you until I have more posts. I would be glad to email you a copy of our flyer. I promise it isn't spam and we are a great non-profit in the Pittsburgh area. I also can't post my email to you. So if you'd like a flyer, the best advice I can give you is to google me - Lisa Dormire at Redstone Highlands in Greensburg, PA - find a phone number and give us a call. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!!
Lisa :-)

Hey Lisa. No problem. My email is easy. It's my user name at aol. Just give me the name you're sending it from in case it goes to my spam. Lo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter