• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

Well, I kept saying how I didn't know how I felt about Disney Vera but those designs are SO CUTE. I need them!

Vera now has a new hipster cross body style bag called the tablet hipster. Its roughly the size of the regular, not mini, hipster but it had a padded side "pouch" for your mini tablet or e-reader ::yes:: I just ordered one in plum crazy for our trip in 2 weeks!

I'm super excited for the new Disney prints coming out. :)

I'm definitely picking up a Clare in the Midnight with Mickey but maybe a few other pieces as well! I'm so excited!

hi
for those of you who buy vb often when is usually fall release ???
as the new mickey pattern should be at fall release can we guess late august ?? mid september ?? if we base this on usual VB releases

hi
for those of you who buy vb often when is usually fall release ???
as the new mickey pattern should be at fall release can we guess late august ?? mid september ?? if we base this on usual VB releases

Well, the summer prints are coming out March 21, so I assume it will be sometime in late summer that the Fall prints come out, however this is for Vera Bradley's "signature?" patterns...their Disney patterns might be on a different schedule, but I'm SO hoping they come out in late summer.

Vera now has a new hipster cross body style bag called the tablet hipster. Its roughly the size of the regular, not mini, hipster but it had a padded side "pouch" for your mini tablet or e-reader ::yes:: I just ordered one in plum crazy for our trip in 2 weeks!

I really like that idea! I'll have to measure my original IPad and see if it fits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter