Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

Loralei said:
I have been eyeing the VB stuff for a while now, but balked at the prices. Finally gave in & bought a wallet last week (turn lock in limes up)...just waiting on it to arrive! :)

My question is, how often does she retire patterns? Curious how often I should check back for sales!

I'm going on a trip this weekend that will include a stop at a VB outlet. Hopefully they'll have some of the pieces I have wanted at a price that I can afford!

I don't think there is any set time that patterns are retired. Sign up for emails and you will know when all the sales and events are going on. You will get at least one email a day, if not more and there is something on sale every week or even several times per week.

which is better to use in the parks the hipster or the mini backpack?? :)

Hi
Its funny that you ask this because I have brought with me my last trip ( may ) but the styles you have mentionned and I have to say both of them
the only thing that was deciding wich to bring in parks with me was lol..what color I was wearing since my backpack is blue and my hipster is priscilla pink
theya re both very comfortable ;)

the hipster or the mini bookbag for in the park?

also is a large duffel big enough for 4days worth of clothes for one person? im considering getting one for our next trip... if you use one when you fly let me know if its a good idea or not?

Hi
Its funny that you ask this because I have brought with me my last trip ( may ) but the styles you have mentionned and I have to say both of them
the only thing that was deciding wich to bring in parks with me was lol..what color I was wearing since my backpack is blue and my hipster is priscilla pink
theya re both very comfortable ;)

im thinking the backpack would be better cause we could put our water bottles in it but im just worried about it on rides i feel like the hipster would be better because then i wouldnt have to take it off to be sitting in a ride?:)

xoDevinxo said:
the hipster or the mini bookbag for in the park?

also is a large duffel big enough for 4days worth of clothes for one person? im considering getting one for our next trip... if you use one when you fly let me know if its a good idea or not?

The large duffel is more than large enough for 4 days worth of clothes and then some. I can cram a lot of stuff in one and I'm a large lady with large clothes. I don't fly, but I have heard it can be used as carry one.

I'm so excited, I got 3 new VB pieces today and getting one more tomorrow, plus one pice as a gift. I got the new Campus Tote in Ribbons, a wristlets in Va Va Bloom for my soon to be 22 year old cousin, a little tech case thing, that holds your earbuds and the free Holiday tote in Dogwood. Tomorrow Im getting on of the iPad portfolio. I want my husband to get me the Three-o Tote for Christmas in English Rose.

The large duffel is more than large enough for 4 days worth of clothes and then some. I can cram a lot of stuff in one and I'm a large lady with large clothes. I don't fly, but I have heard it can be used as carry one.

I'm so excited, I got 3 new VB pieces today and getting one more tomorrow, plus one pice as a gift. I got the new Campus Tote in Ribbons, a wristlets in Va Va Bloom for my soon to be 22 year old cousin, a little tech case thing, that holds your earbuds and the free Holiday tote in Dogwood. Tomorrow Im getting on of the iPad portfolio. I want my husband to get me the Three-o Tote for Christmas in English Rose.

I will be going to only one of the stores that sells vb here today to look at the bags and then i will be ordering online we dont have a vb outlet around here :( or a vb signature store :( cant wait! :rotfl:

I'm the proud new owner of the Smartphone Wristlet in Camellia

and also the small Backpack in Floral Nightingale :cool1:

soo excited can't wait to use my new VB :lovestruc

xoDevinxo said:
I will be going to only one of the stores that sells vb here today to look at the bags and then i will be ordering online we dont have a vb outlet around here :( or a vb signature store :( cant wait! :rotfl:

We don't have either of those around here either. The closest signature store is in Atlanta.

I got the new mailbag and a 3 pack of cosmetic cases in Va Va Bloom today at our Px. I bought a wallet, but when I got home, I didn't like it much, so we took it back.

I just got the Black Microfiber VB Hipster! So excited to try it out in the parks on my trip. Which is 9 days away! :cool1:

1001756.uts

My new bags I ordered came today. Unfortunately they are my Christmas present from DH and it's driving me crazy I can't use them yet. He wanted them to be wrapped and under the tree. I got the Little Hipster in Indigo Pop and the Mini Hipster in Va Va Bloom. I did open the box up and admire them. I'm torn already as to which one to take to Disney. I know some would say take them both but I don't want to have to deal with swapping out while on vacation, scared something will get misplaced. Can't wait till Christmas!

Anyone use a Vera Bradley for their camera bag? I got a DSLR for Christmas and would like a cute bag to carry it in that will also keep it safe.

sommergirl25 said:
Anyone use a Vera Bradley for their camera bag? I got a DSLR for Christmas and would like a cute bag to carry it in that will also keep it safe.

I don't know if you can find them anymore, but there was a Vera Bradley camera bag last summer, it was really nice. I never got my hands on one. You might find it at a Signature store.

I used my vera bradley back pack at Disney and it worked perfect. I plan to get a hipster at the Vera Bradley Outlet Show in April (4 day HUGE SALE). I live in Indiana near the factory....it is VERA Madness..but so fun!

I used my vera bradley back pack at Disney and it worked perfect. I plan to get a hipster at the Vera Bradley Outlet Show in April (4 day HUGE SALE). I live in Indiana near the factory....it is VERA Madness..but so fun!

That sounds like my kind of party:rotfl2: I will be using my back pack as I carry on with a mini hipster for my park bag as I have had some recent shoulder issues and the smaller the better. :stir: My DH gave me a hipster for Christmas but I think it may be too much.:badpc: Earlier this year I used my weekender as a carry on, I really prefer hands free.:3dglasses My DH keeps saying can't you just put less in the bag:teacher: instead of a smaller bag.:surfweb: NO:lmao::dance3:

Hello ladies -- I am also OBSESSED with Ms. Bradley. Just wanted to drop a quick note that I just went to the website and they are offering an additional 20% off even on the clearance items.

Enjoy!

So love Vera Bradley. I got new luggage for our January trip so of course I had to but new Vera to match. I got a large duffel, backpack, and make up bags. I got a great deal with the extra 20% off. I had made an online purchase a couple of weeks ago, called about the extra discount. They sent me a online gift certificate for the difference!

Does anyone have a two way tote? What do you think about it? Can you fit more in it than you can fit in the regular tote?

another VB obsessed person here! I have 2 bags (Miller bag in purple punch and Get Carried Away in Floral Nightengale) that I use for travel, and then a wristlet in purple punch, a quick swipe ID in Va Va Bloom, a hipster in Viva la Vera with a matching clip zip ID. I also have a tote in Ribbons with a clip zip ID and an iPad case and large cosmetic in Floral Nightengale. Oh and my work bag, a perfect pocket tote in Twirly Birds Pink and a mini hipster in Simply Violet.

Yes. I have a problem :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter