• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update on Matt's progress to University

Wow, just catching up with all this, Wayne.! What an amazing achievement by Matt. It's scary how time flies - I remeber when he was in school. My Katie graduated from the University of Leeds with a degree in Communications. She now lives and works in Leeds and has a great job. All that hate work pays off!!

Good luck to Matt for the future :-)

Wow, just catching up with all this, Wayne.! What an amazing achievement by Matt. It's scary how time flies - I remeber when he was in school. My Katie graduated from the University of Leeds with a degree in Communications. She now lives and works in Leeds and has a great job. All that hate work pays off!!

Good luck to Matt for the future :-)
Thank you:)

I have a photo of Matt on the counter in the shop, customers keep saying, "wow Mathew has grown up" I say "yes he has but that was over 5 years ago when he was head boy at the High school, since then he has done A-levels and a degree".
No idea where time is going. Being a florist I deal with funerals every day, I see so many dying younger than me its scares me. Only problem is I have gone from being a tight ++++ to spending like there is no tomorrow. This year had a new bathroom, new BMW, trip to the Deep South, 25 nights in Florida incl Disney cruise, trip to Tenerife & NYE in Dublin. Just hope the stock market keeps rising to pay for it.

Glad Katie has got a good job, Matt just wants to continue learning as long as he can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter