Universal Orlando Annual Pass Holder Bumper Sticker

I'm not a fan of putting stickers on my car either but DH put it on my back window and it looks good.:thumbsup2

Well, now I can too. Weird it wasn't showing up for me last night.

Last edited:
I'm still bringing some to Orlando in a few weeks. Also if you would like I can mail a few to homies as you can see I already did. Please PM me.

Lol, this was in today's mail. It's from the AP passporter newsletter. It's a magnet that's the size of a drink coaster.

haven't seen a newsletter in some time...wonder if the magnets are just going to FLA addresses?

your stickers came out really nice. If I get one:worship::teeth:, will affix to a magnet backing & slap it on my refrigerator to brighten my mood every day.

:D:D:D
haven't seen a newsletter in some time...wonder if the magnets are just going to FLA addresses?

your stickers came out really nice. If I get one:worship::teeth:, will affix to a magnet backing & slap it on my refrigerator to brighten my mood every day.

I have a few with your name on it.

I received the newsletter and magnet last month and I don't live in FL. It's on my beer fridge in the garage.

Looks cool. We'll probably get APs for both US and WDW sometime

still can't get the pictures to load.. nice and red X.. so if you have any left when you're in town in a few weeks. I'd like to see one.
I'm not really much of a fan of the one i got in the mail from Universal.. and it looks like only one per household, since goofy didn't get one.

still can't get the pictures to load.. nice and red X.. so if you have any left when you're in town in a few weeks. I'd like to see one.
I'm not really much of a fan of the one i got in the mail from Universal.. and it looks like only one per household, since goofy didn't get one.

I will have 2 for ya also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter