Universal Orlando Annual Pass Holder Bumper Sticker

It would have to be a magnet. And I'd buy 2 it if it were (For me and DD). (I don't put stickers on my cars).

I don't put stickers on my vehicles either, painted parts that is. On rear window yes, you can buy a magnet and stick the sticker to it and cut it out.

My plan is to help out some homies. If I can we will work something out to leave with someone, at front desk, or mail it to you.

I will not be charging for them either. I had them made for fun. I want to see the quality first before I do anything else.

Ooooh! I'll be at RPR in November. I would love to get my grubby mitts on one of these. :-D

Oh, and I would gladly pay you for it. Seriously.

This is a super cool thing you're doing. :jumping1:

Bluer, you'll get a lot of requests now since you said they are free......

free is always fun!

add me to your list.
i'll buy you a butter beer when i see you.

Bluer, you'll get a lot of requests now since you said they are free......

free is always fun!

add me to your list.
i'll buy you a butter beer when i see you.

Lol, they were shipped yesterday, so I will wait and see how they came out.

There also might be another way for peeps to order the design directly from the website. Then people can choose how many and prices change with the more you buy.

I don't put stickers on my vehicles either, painted parts that is. On rear window yes, you can buy a magnet and stick the sticker to it and cut it out.

My plan is to help out some homies. If I can we will work something out to leave with someone, at front desk, or mail it to you.

I will not be charging for them either. I had them made for fun. I want to see the quality first before I do anything else.

See when I first posted, I don't think I realized you had actually already done this. It's awesome that you designed and ordered the decals. Very cool. My DD mentioned the sticking a sticker to a magnet too.

I could send you a self-paid postage thing to ship them in if I know the size I'll need and your address.

:D

853E651B-86CD-471F-A4F0-F939694E21B8.jpg

That was fast. They look good. How do they look in person?

Ask Mac, when I want something it's done quickly, lol.

They seem pretty good. It's a thin sticker but rated for outdoor use. Hey, not going to complain. Going to dinner be back later.

Ask Mac, when I want something it's done quickly, lol.

They seem pretty good. It's a thin sticker but rated for outdoor use. Hey, not going to complain. Going to dinner be back later.
::yes::

ask bluer once and he will have it done "yesterday"

Those are so cute! My DH would kill me if I put any stickers on the cars!

Yeah, me too Damo. I think I will put it on a magnet. Already have 2 magnets on my car, so this would be a great third one.

Those are awesome! Although last night I actually saw what I think was an official Universal AP sticker on a car. It was a blue square that said "UO AP".. maybe they're rolling them out? It looked official.

Ok, I'm going to bring them to our stay in October for HHN. I can then share with homies that will be around then.

If you would like you can order the design direct from where I had them made. This is the link to the design. All you have to do is choose size (mine are 3x4.5), quantity, and pay. I think this gives people the best option.

http://www.makestickers.com/DesignR...=sh3eqlhoso2tupf0kbshlsxw#.VeXO6_-ite8.mailto

Hope this helps everyone.

Those are awesome! Although last night I actually saw what I think was an official Universal AP sticker on a car. It was a blue square that said "UO AP".. maybe they're rolling them out? It looked official.

Lol, this was in today's mail. It's from the AP passporter newsletter. It's a magnet that's the size of a drink coaster.

15FA13BA-42F2-4577-95F8-75AC7F1218E7.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter