Universal Orlando Annual Pass Holder Bumper Sticker

Bluer101

Waiting till vacation comes, oh that's next week!
What does everyone think?

image.jpg1_2.jpg

I'm thinking of having some made, have been thinking of one for awhile.

Isn't that what was in one of the surveys? Different kinds of universal swag seems like one of the surveys I completed.

By the way, I like it. I might put one on my truck window. I will not put anything on the paint. I also don't advertise for free so I never keep the dealership stickers on my vehicles. Bought my wife a Toyota highlander back in 05 and the dealership didn't want to let me leave without the tag or sticker. It was quite comical and they gave up when I asked how much they wanted to pay to rent the space on my suv.

By the way, I like it. I might put one on my truck window. I will not put anything on the paint. I also don't advertise for free so I never keep the dealership stickers on my vehicles. Bought my wife a Toyota highlander back in 05 and the dealership didn't want to let me leave without the tag or sticker. It was quite comical and they gave up when I asked how much they wanted to pay to rent the space on my suv.

Lol, you sound like me. When I buy a new vehicle I tell them to remove all advertising, plate surround, stickers, etc.

The last vehicle I told the salesman that the plate needs to be removed. Started to tell me he has to put it there. I said then you can cancel the sale. Guess what, it was removed.

I hope I can get them printed due to the logo, we will see. It's not like I'm going to sell them for a profit. Just help some homies out.

Lol, you sound like me. When I buy a new vehicle I tell them to remove all advertising, plate surround, stickers, etc.

The last vehicle I told the salesman that the plate needs to be removed. Started to tell me he has to put it there. I said then you can cancel the sale. Guess what, it was removed.

I hope I can get them printed due to the logo, we will see. It's not like I'm going to sell them for a profit. Just help some homies out.

Lol! I'd sport it on my truck. Might get me to start going back more again. Only 3 trips so far this year:(

I'm doing it online, see what happens. They are 3 in X 4.5. If I go 4x6 the price jumps. I think the smaller one would be nice.

I would get one from you in October but it looks like we will miss each other by a day...

I think I will miss ya too. Hmm, I think I am there at the same time as Mac. Maybe she can be a delivery gal.

It would have to be a magnet. And I'd buy 2 it if it were (For me and DD). (I don't put stickers on my cars).

I would get one from you in October but it looks like we will miss each other by a day...

you could ask bluer to leave it with the front desk at the rpr and then you pick it up when you check into one of the hotels.
have it put in an envelope with your name on it.

that should work

Looks like I'll miss you by a few days too...hope we can figure it out...it would look great on my black Camry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter