Universal/IoA secrets

here's one for Metsfan, where is it in JP the alarm will signal and you can hear " the fences are going down everywhere!!" ?

Is it on the River Ride?

Speaking of that...do you have a boat for sale?

Donny Baker said:
here's one for Metsfan, where is it in JP the alarm will signal and you can hear " the fences are going down everywhere!!" ?

hmmm... i just watched jurassic park last night lol

i believe that would be right as you enter the huge building on the right and there are a bunch of tv screens
i recall that guy saying something like that

I forget exactly where these are at, but I have seen them both, in the bushes, at JP. One is Dinosaur (sp?) eggs. They are hatched and have foot prints leaving them. And the other is the can of shaving creme from the first movie.

the lake under dueling dragons looks like a dragon, its hard to see, if u look at the map u can see it

3.gif

Snoopymom just pointed me in the direction of this thread. :wave2: Does anyone have any more secrets to add? I'm also looking for hotel/ restaurant secrets. Are there any behind the scenes tours we should know about? I've recently found out about a Backstage tour at HRH & HRC. Any others? :teeth:

tarheelmjfan said:
Snoopymom just pointed me in the direction of this thread. :wave2: Does anyone have any more secrets to add? I'm also looking for hotel/ restaurant secrets. Are there any behind the scenes tours we should know about? I've recently found out about a Backstage tour at HRH & HRC. Any others? :teeth:

Where is the backstage tour at HRH? I would like that!

Fan2CSkr said:
Where is the backstage tour at HRH? I would like that!

My bad! :blush: I went back & read it again & both posts were actually about the HRC tour. :guilty: I think the word "suite" threw me off the 1st time. :crazy: I'm so glad you asked. I was all set to ask the front desk at HRH for the tour. That could have been embarrassing. :rolleyes1

went briefly to US/IOA today since I was in Orlando on other business...rode MIB and I don't know if these have been mentioned, but one of the first buildings on the right once you're on the ride have the name "I. M. HOTEP", thought that was funny, especially since MIB was built before the Mummy ride.

Also if no one has seen this before on MIB, Steven Spielberg is on a park bench with a newspaper on the right side, he's wearing a JP hat, but then the newspaper moves and you see it's actually an alien!

tarheelmjfan said:
My bad! :blush: I went back & read it again & both posts were actually about the HRC tour. :guilty: I think the word "suite" threw me off the 1st time. :crazy: I'm so glad you asked. I was all set to ask the front desk at HRH for the tour. That could have been embarrassing. :rolleyes1

Oh OK thats too bad! At one time and maybe its something they still do, HRH spooks out some rooms during HHN. All types of odd things would happen through the night. Sounded like fun!

ChrisFL said:
went briefly to US/IOA today since I was in Orlando on other business...rode MIB and I don't know if these have been mentioned, but one of the first buildings on the right once you're on the ride have the name "I. M. HOTEP", thought that was funny, especially since MIB was built before the Mummy ride.

Also if no one has seen this before on MIB, Steven Spielberg is on a park bench with a newspaper on the right side, he's wearing a JP hat, but then the newspaper moves and you see it's actually an alien!

These are 2 I dont recall. We'll be looking for them for sure! Thanks.

Since people have been asking, I thought I'd bump this up.

Since it's been over a year since anyone really posted on this thread, has anyone learned any new secrets?

i'd tell you, but its a secret.........:rolleyes1

once i get my act together, i will reread the thread and list what i can think of. i do have more of them since i last posted on this thread when it was in it's hey day.

This is such a good thread, thought i would mention these. Most vets will know them but the newbies wont.

In the que in MIB, check out the bottom of the lockers, there is slime coming out of one.

In the express que in spider man, listen to whats being said over the intercom. Also read whats on the computer screen and on the newspaper on the desks. Also, when you go into the dark room, look at the pictures hanging on the wires.

Also for newbies, pay attention to the que in Dueling Dragons. The stained glass windows in the castle come to life and tell a story, also there are many other things in that que that are very cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter