Undercover Tourist Mouse Savers Code?

Would someone be kind enough to email me the most recent newsletter? I'm headed to Disney in a few weeks and I would love to purchase tickets ahead of time.

Could someone send me the newsletter, too? I signed up on the 16th and we're going to Disney for our honeymoon on sept. 5. Thanks in advance! I'm not allowed to post my email but you could pm me.

You all NEED to post your e-mail addresses so someone can e-mail you the entire newsletter. Just leave spaces, like this:
myaddress @ server . com

I also going next week. Anybody could email me to guillermocosta at gmail (dot) com????

I am signed up already through Mousesavers, but just curious on how much the discount is? Do tickets for Universal count in the deal?

Can someone forward me the August Newsletter? missed 15th of this month.
yuxinshi2@hotmail.com

Thanks

Can someone forward me the August Newsletter? missed 15th of this month.
yuxinshi2@hotmail.com

Thanks

I just forwarded it to you, if thats not the one you want let me know I have quite a few... and i think they came out with a special one on the 27th of august too..something about a 3rd night free..at holiday inn (didn't read the whole thing)

Hi,

Could someone please email me the newsletter as well? Thanks!

nlutz15 (at) yahoo (dot) com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter