• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

Had a wedding yesterday and brought no cash as I wasn't planning on having a drink however once there DH plied me with a glass of wine that he bought and he gave me €15 to buy a few more glasses later on if I liked....well wasn't the wine free for the night! The bride and groom supplied loads of free wine so I had 5 lovely big free glasses AND put my €15 straight into my tin when I got home at midnight :thumbsup2

Put in 50p today, at least it's something :) x

My tin is getting heavier now, my son and daughter have there tins on the go too.

Every little bit will add up guys :goodvibes :) I added €5.11 which was what I emptied from DHs pockets before dropping his suit to the cleaners ;) Then added another €7 and some odd change after grocery shopping :) Think that'll be it for the next few days though!

Just added £7.10 worth of loose change which I had left over from the the last couple of days! :thumbsup2

Just added all the change I had in my purse, it was less than £1 though so although it is all adding up its very slow!! Still every little helps as they say!!

Just emptied all the change out of my purse, so that's going in the fund! :thumbsup2 Am I the only one who really wants to count the money! ::yes::

catherine said:
Just emptied all the change out of my purse, so that's going in the fund! :thumbsup2 Am I the only one who really wants to count the money! ::yes::

:lmao: I reeeeeeally want to count it already!!

Nope!!! I am desperate to count my Terrimundi pot!!! :hyper: I've been saving £1's & £2's for about a year, i think it's about 3/4's full & I am so tempted to open it & count it now, especially as I already have a replacement tin for the next batch. :lmao:

My neighbours son has a fantastic digital money box that keeps a track of how much money you put in, it's great. Would love on of those on my cheapy pound world Disney tin!!!

im having my hair done today for free by a trainee, its usually £28 so although im skint at the moment im going to put £10 in the tin plus tip the hair trainee a £5

I found 50p under the sofa so that's gone in the tin!!!! :lmao: Lol, I guess it all counts. ;)

I've just upgraded my phone so I've put my old iphone on ebay, it's up to £78 already :smokin: I'm going to top up my Fairfx card as soon as it sells :goodvibes

Just found 25p on the couch....guess where that's going? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter