Ty's MAW Pre-trip :) arriving Feb 14, 2010

I did want to mention that GKTW has video cameras that they let you borrow for your trip, and you get to take the CD's home with you ( you could have anywhere from 3 to 20...:thumbsup2 I reccomend doing that.

As for a wheelchair, not sure, but I know Disney parks themselves have them, and I am sure as a Wish family, it will not be a charge. Just call the MK and find out.

Hope Ty is feeling better soon.

I hope you figure out what is going on with Ty's stomach.

As for DH's knee, I am not sure how he did with the first cortisone shots, but you might want to do it 3-4 days prior to your trip. When I had them in my knees, the pain from the shots was worse the second day after the shot until the shot took effect a few days later. I hope the surgery goes well.

I am also happy that you have awesome flight times! :grouphug:

Thank you Christine for the info on the camera. That will definately help! Do they use a memory stick then convert it over?

We arent exactly sure what's going on with Ty's stomache but our guess is he is impacted yet again. Apparently he was hit in the stomache at school with a chair back(the kid got out of his seat and Ty just happened to be behind him) and since it didnt hurt until he got home (Ty does not feel pain alot of times until it is severe) that we think the stool got shoved up farther. So I had called the ped just to make certain he didnt want us to go out to have him checked but he was comfortable with my plan of doing another cleanout and seeing where we get with it. Ty has not been "himself" since before Christmas anyways because he is barely getting any sleep. We have moved his bladder med to the morning because we think this is the cause.Im sure you all know what I mean when I say it just takes "one" thing to make everything "off".I am giving the new time till Monday to work then if not the uro will get a call. But the bad thing about giving it to him in the morning is that the heat intolerance doubles and he gets really dry mouthed with it. arr no happy medium here.

I'm sorry to hear your DH and family are going through so much right now Tonya, but glad you have the trip to help keep you upbeat. :hug: Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Thank you we really appreciate that. Yes this trip is keeping me up beat. Only my dh is getting tired of hearing about Disney:lmao:

I dont know how I missed subbing to your PTR. So sorry, but Im now a follower. It sounds like your planning is going great. Im so sorry to hear about your FIL. Hoping Ty's stomach issues today are nothing to serious. He will be in my thoughts. Please keep us updated.

Thank you for stopping by and following Ty's PTR:lovestruc It is taking me a bit to learn the boards myself still. lol I dont even know how to quot multiple peolpe in my same thread lol Welcome to Ty's ptr!!!!

I hope you figure out what is going on with Ty's stomach.

As for DH's knee, I am not sure how he did with the first cortisone shots, but you might want to do it 3-4 days prior to your trip. When I had them in my knees, the pain from the shots was worse the second day after the shot until the shot took effect a few days later. I hope the surgery goes well.

I am also happy that you have awesome flight times! :grouphug:

My husband takes them like a pro. But he fools himself too sometimes lol. This time it hurt a little worse than last time. He get his last shot 3 days before we leave. I might call the dr and ask him for something for pain for him. THat would be a big help to make it tolerable t0 do all that walking.

I'm sorry you are dealing with so much right now.:hug: I hope that everyone is feeling better in time for your trip. Thinking of you guys!

Thank you Kelly:)

Oh the excitment is brewing (ok boiling over:rotfl2:) This week we can say ONE month till lift off!! :banana: I know it is going to get crunch time soon. The kids are marking off the days from their calendars. They are coming in really handy.

Now we need the stores to have some summer clothes come in soon so I can get dd a pair or two of shorts and a bathing suit.

Im forgoing the itinerary lol. It just seems its impossible to do it all in 5 days so we are just going to do whatever whenever. We will have fun either way. I will take a list of the parades and fireworks times with me. I really want to try to work something in for SeaWorld with Shamu. they didnt have the times for the shows just yet.

Wow...you guys have so much going on right now. I hope things settle down for you soon. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you.:flower3:

Wow...you guys have so much going on right now. I hope things settle down for you soon. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you.:flower3:

Thank you :)He is feeling much better today:banana:Went to sleep alot easier and is very chipper this morning.

This week we will be starting our Disney Family Nights since it will be our one month to go mark:woohoo: Im not sure just yet what we will be doing but dh has already suggested a few movies. It will be alot of fun. I will be sure to take some pics:)

I'm so glad that Ty is feeling better!! Woohoo for family movie night! Can't wait to see the pics! popcorn::

Thank you Kelly:)

Now we need the stores to have some summer clothes come in soon so I can get dd a pair or two of shorts and a bathing suit.

I don't know what style she likes, but I was just on Landsend.com yesterday, and they have some cute new suits, and they still have some summer stuff in their Overstocks section for dirt cheap. Good luck!

No itinerary is pretty brave. :thumbsup2 Go for it! I know it will be fun. You've plenty of options to choose from and kids always love the pool.

Thank you Maroo. Although I am not to optimistic right now. Fil was admitted last night with pnemonia in both lungs. He is in a lot of pain right now:(

But unoptimistically-optimistically speaking;)

We have our DFN movies picked out.

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. I hope that things settle down a little bit for you before your trip. Have fun with the DFN's!

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. I hope that things settle down a little bit for you before your trip. Have fun with the DFN's!

Thank you. We are really looking forward to the DFN's. They can't wait to see what else we are doing while we watch the movies. Im keeping that a secrete(since Im not sure what Im doing yet :rotfl:)

I just love getting up in the morning with the kids and watching the Disney Channel. When Sierra gets up we watch Phenius and Ferb. We both sit and sing the intro:love:

Then when Ty gets up we watch Handy Manny first then the Disney Characters comes on. Tyler was :rotfl: this morning. He was standing there pacing in front of the tv. He was really into his show. :love: He really likes Pete. He comes in second as his favorite character of course Goofy is #1:thumbsup2

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL :hug:. We'll keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

The movie picks sound great, I've never heard of Snowballing either..will have to look it up. We were going to start our DFNs this weekend, but didn't because I wasn't leaving the house with her in the cold. So we've rescheduled! We'll either do our first one in the hospital..yuck! Or tomorrow night, hooray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter