Two Sisters finally get to go to WDW together! - TR has started!

Your light is still on, I think I caught you before you left! :goodvibes HAVE A GREAT TRIP! I look forward to reading all about it!!!

:dance3:

Yes, I am still around!! :goodvibes Excitement makes me not wanting to go to bed.. I will regret that tomorrow. So this really needs to be my final post today and no more green light!!

We are planning on having a great trip and are looking forward to writing about it!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Interesting, I think I might have to buy a jar of Fluff one day to try the fluffernutter sandwich! :thumbsup2

I'm laughing thinking of you trying to spread Fluff for the first time. It's not easy to do without ripping the bread....good luck!

Have a great trip! We'll be eagerly waiting to hear all about it.

Have a wonderfully magic-filled trip making oodles of happy memories!!

See you when you get back!:goodvibes

I'm laughing thinking of you trying to spread Fluff for the first time. It's not easy to do without ripping the bread....good luck!

Have a great trip! We'll be eagerly waiting to hear all about it.

Have a wonderfully magic-filled trip making oodles of happy memories!!

See you when you get back!:goodvibes

Thanks, I am leaving for the airport now!!

It is 1°F (-17°C) here at the moment, can oly be better in Orlando! :goodvibes
:rainbow:

We have checked in (with a bit of difficulty) and are now waiting for the flight to Frankfurt. The flight is slightly delayed, but that doesn't matter we have plenty of Time to get our connection. :goodvibes

We have checked in (with a bit of difficulty) and are now waiting for the flight to Frankfurt. The flight is slightly delayed, but that doesn't matter we have plenty of Time to get our connection. :goodvibes

:scared1: This sounds like great TR fodder!

:scared1: This sounds like great TR fodder!

It wasn't that bad.:goodvibes

we are allready taking Lots of notes and pics. Sitzung at the Gate in FRA now and this will now finally Be the last Time in the DIS for me until 2/6.:yay:

I can't wait to read all about this trip!

Oh M,

I'm so sorry to have missed your send off...:sad1:

I had been hoping to catch you before you left...

I'm sure your trip will be fabulous and I can't wait to hear all about it...:goodvibes

Ideally I would want one of those 40% off PINs, but I have never gotten a PIN - I guess they don't send them out to foreigners... :sad1:

Hey Magdalene, I've just followed the link over from your last dining report, and I realize you are at WDW right now - so exciting, I hope you have a great time!

I've only finished reading the first 5 pages of this PTR so I'm way behind, but I'd still like to comment on your remarks regarding the PINs:

They do give them away to Germans as well, I've already received five of them starting last June!

(Always called something like "A special rate for the *our last name* family".)
I have no idea how precisely I triggered it, but if you like, when you're back we can try to find out together what I may have done differently and work on getting you some of those PINs? :cheer2:

EDIT: Okay, now a week later I have finally managed to read up to the point in your pre-trippie where you mention that you have received a PIN code yourself - that's great! So, just forget all I wrote before ;.)

My Google weather says it is currently 69 degrees in Orlando....sounds just lovely! :cloud9: I hope you two are having a fantastic time!

HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :wave2: I have spent a good part of my day reading your PTR- just LOVE it!! Especially the parts about Germany- your photos were gorgeous and I enjoyed reading every word you wrote about Germany's history or about your life. :goodvibes Nuremberg is breathtaking, I even showed Pods the photos and we are definitely coming to Germany someday...although I think it's quite a few years away, unfortunately.

Anyway- I hope both of you are having a wonderful and magical vacation, talk to you when you get back! :goodvibes

Ellen :flower3:

Hello! I'm just finding this now and I love all the history you've talked about, both Disney and Germany. I especially loved the DLP pics as we are planning on going for my 30th birthday in two years. I hope you and your sister have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to hear all about it not to mention see all of the yummy food pics!

Beka

Today was your last full Disney day. :sad2: But, I hope it was a great one! Have a safe flight tomorrow, I look forward to reading all about it! :goodvibes

Hallo Magdalene und Katharina,

you should be landing in a few hours if I've read correctly, so I hope you two have had a safe and none too stressful flight, and here's a warm

:banana: WELCOME HOME - WILLKOMMEN ZUHAUSE! :banana:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip! :dance3:

Hey Ladies!!

Today's the day you come home! Waiting anxiously to hear all about it!!

I'm so excited to hear all about it!! :) I sincerely hope our crazy weather on the East Coast has not impacted your travels? My Dad is flying home from FRA to PHL today and all flights were cancelled. I'm on hold (40 mins!) with the airline to see if he was lucky enough to get on the CLT route that left. I immediately thought of you two but I think you were going through ATL? I can't remember exactly.

Anyway, can't wait to hear all about your adventures together!! :cool1:

Rest up!

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter