Two Sisters finally get to go to WDW together! - TR has started!

Fortunately it was a time when I was actually reading, not just skimming! I had to read that sentence twice. "Hey, I think that was directed at me!" :lmao:

Fortunately it was a time when I was actually reading, not just skimming! I had to read that sentence twice. "Hey, I think that was directed at me!" :lmao:

It most definitely was!! :lmao: I just now retrieved my coffee from the pot! It's a nice darker than coal, greasy bean from Peru I just ground up, and it's now safely being deposited into my still sluggish system.

I simply am coming up completely blank on a title for them!! Where's GB when you need him??

It most definitely was!! :lmao: I just now retrieved my coffee from the pot! It's a nice darker than coal, greasy bean from Peru I just ground up, and it's now safely being deposited into my still sluggish system.

I simply am coming up completely blank on a title for them!! Where's GB when you need him??

Sorry -- you're just getting the caffeine pumping through your veins and I've gotta go to sleep. Maybe I'll ponder the title for the couple of minutes it'll take me to nod off.

"The TR Title Contemplated 'Round the World"

There are at least 3 continents working on this! (Or at least 1 person on 3 different continents, but we don't have to get technical.)

Sorry -- you're just getting the caffeine pumping through your veins and I've gotta go to sleep. Maybe I'll ponder the title for the couple of minutes it'll take me to nod off.

There are at least 3 continents working on this! (Or at least 1 person on 3 different continents, but we don't have to get technical.)

Ohhh, I like that one!! I was trying to go at from the Sister's angle, but that's good!!

Ohhh, I like that one!! I was trying to go at from the Sister's angle, but that's good!!

Thanks for trying to come up with something. :goodvibes I kind of like the continents angle... The only title I was ever happy with was my first dining review. I would love to get the different perspective we have into the title. Perhaps I need to go to the TR board and read more titles of other TRs. :confused3

You made me think about the discussion nodnol and I had about the German pavillion in Epcot, but I don't want to reduce the essence of our trip on just this one part of the WS... Especially since we both enjoyed other parks much more than Epcot.

Perhaps we should go with an AKL/AK theme: "Meeting giraffes, antelopes and a baby gibbon" But isn't that a bit boring? Or what about "Travelling from Europe to America to see Africa"? (Sorry Liesa, Asia kind of got lost in there, but it seems like you rather wouldn't be there either... :rolleyes1)

Just checking up on you and waiting patiently! :) I'm glad to see the photopass pictures are coming along and you have so many to look forward to. No wonder it took so much time - yowsers! :rotfl2:

I'm really looking forward to your report (both of you!) :banana::banana::banana:

Heather

Hi Heather, nice to see you around! I just had such a hard time deciding what I wanted... Will be even worse when I have to make a selection whoch pics I want to post in the TR!! :scared1:

Hi Heather, nice to see you around! I just had such a hard time deciding what I wanted... Will be even worse when I have to make a selection whoch pics I want to post in the TR!! :scared1:

You could post them all.... :rolleyes1

I think noone is interested in seeing Katharina and me in the same pose with 10 different borders on the picture!! :goodvibes

Actually, I think the TR will have lots of pictures. I love seeing pictures in TRs, so we will include quite a few.

That's the ticket!! :) :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see and hear about it! How is the weather over there now? I heard about the crazy wind storm and I saw a picture of a roof blown off an apartment building in Mainz. It seems like France really took a pounding. I remember those "wind storms" and lived through some of them.

Hopefully Spring is around the corner for all of us! :lovestruc

Heather

That's the ticket!! :) :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see and hear about it! How is the weather over there now? I heard about the crazy wind storm and I saw a picture of a roof blown off an apartment building in Mainz. It seems like France really took a pounding. I remember those "wind storms" and lived through some of them.

Hopefully Spring is around the corner for all of us! :lovestruc

Heather

Western Germany was hit much harder than here in the East. Wind storms in autumn and spring really are very usual, but this seems to be one of the worst that ever happened. Weather has been a bit crazy here this winter. I am really looking forward to spring!

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

That's great about the photopass. I agree with you though about the editing features. It's just awful. You can't see anything, and the slowness drives me crazy.

When I was down in Disney last week, I thought of you and Nodol every time I heard someone speaking German. (Which was often. Seems like there were lots of germans vactioning while we were there). It's too bad our trips didn't fall at the same time.

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

That's great about the photopass. I agree with you though about the editing features. It's just awful. You can't see anything, and the slowness drives me crazy.

When I was down in Disney last week, I thought of you and Nodol every time I heard someone speaking German. (Which was often. Seems like there were lots of germans vactioning while we were there). It's too bad our trips didn't fall at the same time.

You know, I was just thinking I was going mad... I remembered that you had written about thinking about nodnol and me during your trip and couldn't find where you made this comment - it wasn't on one your threads and it wasn't on the TR either... Well I found it! And now I can say that this is very sweet of you to think of us! :goodvibes It would have been wonderful if we had been able to meet up at WDW! :banana:

Hello Magdalene and Katharina,
I bounced over here from your trip report and have throughly enjoyed reading about your family and your country. Thank you for sharing information and pictures of your beautiful land and culture. I think I have learned more from you about Germany's history and culture than I ever did in my "history/geography/German language" classes.
Personally, I would love more "mini-trip" reports. Perhaps you could call them, PTR - Post Trip Reports. :thumbsup2

Many thanks,

Hello Magdalene and Katharina,
I bounced over here from your trip report and have throughly enjoyed reading about your family and your country. Thank you for sharing information and pictures of your beautiful land and culture. I think I have learned more from you about Germany's history and culture than I ever did in my "history/geography/German language" classes.
Personally, I would love more "mini-trip" reports. Perhaps you could call them, PTR - Post Trip Reports. :thumbsup2

Many thanks,

Hi Kate, thanks a lot for this wonderful compliment! :goodvibes I think we will for sure throw some side trips into our TR!

Actually I think, Katharina and I have learned a lot about American culture and way of life by reading on the DISboards as well! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!