Two Sisters finally get to go to WDW together! - TR has started!

Everything going okay?? Just wondering how your weekend was going. I won't be on the boards at all tomorrow until Monday AM, but was checking now to see if you had started anything. Enjoy!

Liesa

Hi everyone, I know you are waiting for the TR to start!! Unfortunately life has become rather busy here recently... a friend of mine used to live in Berlin and has a dentist here which she really likes and is at the moment in the process of getting a full "refurbishment" on her teeth. This involves weekly visits to Berlin and of course she is staying with me when she is here. Last weekend I was once again working for the exchange organisation and next weekend I will be in Nuremberg. I really don't know when I will find the time to get started... :confused3

But it is great to see that people are really interested to read what we will write, so thanks for the comments and the popcorn guy!! :goodvibes I hope to get a bit done soon!! I am afraid that otherwise we will forget even more about the trip... At least I was rather good in keeping a journal, only the last day is missing. I really need to write down my notes for that asap!! :scared1:

Unfortunately life has become rather busy here recently...

I really need to write down my notes for that asap!! :scared1:

We are anxious, but all understand that life can get in the way of being on here. ;) Take the time you need to do what you need to be a good hostess, and you sure do need to at least jot some things down, so you don't forget your last day!! I'm amazed at how much I'd forgotten when I got to my last day when I wrote my first TR! It leaves so quickly!

Take all the time you need.....we will be here waiting for you :goodvibes we just might be a little full from all of the popcorn:: though ;)

Tracy

Welcome back and so glad you both had a wonderful trip. You both look so happy in the picture from DHS...it's lovely of you! Can't wait to hear all the great details.

Take your time! We understand!! Enjoy all that time with your friend, I hope her teeth work isn't too painful!

Can't wait to read your TR! I missed your send off and have been mostly lurking the last while (not much time for the Dis while keeping my snow bound children from beating each other). I hope you had a great time. I love the picture of the two of you at DHS!

I missed your coming and going...:sad1:

but I'm here now...better late than never...:)

I agree that photo is lovely and looks like you both were having a great time...

When you're ready...I can't wait to read all about it...:hug:

Just to let everyone know that I spent three hours yesterday editing the photopass pictures and still have 50 to do... So far I have gone from 123 pictures to over 300 - I really like the borders! :rolleyes1:lmao: The first ones will expire on 2/27 and maybe I need to buy the extension...

But I am confident that I will get a start on something next weekend, most likely the dining review! Thanks to everyone for waiting so patiently and keeping posting. That's wonderful for getting motivation for starting the report! :goodvibes

Just to let everyone know that I spent three hours yesterday editing the photopass pictures and still have 50 to do... So far I have gone from 123 pictures to over 300 - I really like the borders! :rolleyes1:lmao: The first ones will expire on 2/27 and maybe I need to buy the extension...

But I am confident that I will get a start on something next weekend, most likely the dining review! Thanks to everyone for waiting so patiently and keeping posting. That's wonderful for getting motivation for starting the report! :goodvibes

You're almost there!! 50 isn't so many! :cool1:

How much is that extension?? Our little group may do one too. Need to do more research on it.

Looking forward to the weekend!!

I know, I know you are all waiting for a link to the TR or the dining review and here I am just posting without any big news...

But I have small news! :goodvibes (Or is it little news? English is so confusing with so many different words for big and small... :confused3 I guess little news would mean not many??????)

Well, on to the news: I bought the photopass extension: 7 days for 4.95 $. That was kind of ok. And after a long evening yesterday and some time today I finally ordered the CD. I managed to multiply our pics... We had 123 when we came back, now we have 802. I really hate their editing pages: the pictures are so small that you can't really see wether they are good ones or not. So I ended up putting borders on nearly everything because I just couldn't tell which are the pics to keep and which aren't. :confused3 And it is such a slow loading page!!! :scared1: Well, I am done for this trip, so I can forget all about it! :goodvibes

It said international shipping should be 3-7 days (at the longest 14 days) from when the order is being shipped. Of course, when it gets here I will need to pick it up at the post office in order to pay customs duty on it. I wonder how much this will be...

Katharina and I are already working on titles for trip report and dining review. For the dining review we are thinking about "The Food Stared at Us" but we still had no good idea for the trip report! So if anyone might want to help us out, you are more than welcome to do so!! But we won't pay any money for it - we know that if you pay you get lousy titles!! ;)

802?!?! I'd say you got quite the bargain on your photopass!

802?!?! I'd say you got quite the bargain on your photopass!

Well, I kind of put any border on anything that didn't run away fast enough... :lmao: I wonder how many CDs they are going to fill with those pics though...

But we won't pay any money for it - we know that if you pay you get lousy titles!! ;)

Hey, wait a second! I caught that! :rotfl2:

I'll try to think of something, but if my titles are any indication....you had better keep thinking too!

You're right about that photopass software. Very small pictures and they take forever to load. It's a very slow process. I also accidentally ended up with several duplicates. I think I re-clicked on things because they were taking so long and then got two of them.

Hey, wait a second! I caught that! :rotfl2:

I'll try to think of something, but if my titles are any indication....you had better keep thinking too!

You're right about that photopass software. Very small pictures and they take forever to load. It's a very slow process. I also accidentally ended up with several duplicates. I think I re-clicked on things because they were taking so long and then got two of them.

:rolleyes1 Well, thanks to you, we all learned that! :rotfl:

I think I have quite a lot of duplicates as well, once I ended up with six times the same frame because I was a bit impatient. :sad2:

Just checking up on you and waiting patiently! :) I'm glad to see the photopass pictures are coming along and you have so many to look forward to. No wonder it took so much time - yowsers! :rotfl2:

I'm really looking forward to your report (both of you!) :banana::banana::banana:

Heather

You and Glenn are crackin' me up!! I caught that right away too, and was glad to see his was the next post. :rotfl2::rotfl2: This is what makes the Boards so fun! :thumbsup2

Opening up my PM box right now, Magdelene!! ;)

TR Titles??

Let me get my coffee; I'll get back to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter