• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Two-night Wonder cruise to Nowhere May 17, 2014

I just booked our trip for May 17-19th. Gonna surprise my son and fill my promise to take him on a Disney cruise by the age of 10. This is our first cruise and thinking if it goes well were gonna go bigger next time and do a Disney cruise to Alaska as per Hubby's request.

Gonna keep looking through the post but I'm interested in doing an FE with y'all:yay:

Roll call:
Me 29
DH 36
DS 8

we just returned from 1st cruise on the Fantasy ! It was awesome !!!

Loved it so much that we booked this 2 day to nowhere.

It will be me, DW

DS - 15
DS - 13
DD - 9 (at time of cruise)

We live in South San Diego (Bonita)

See my post on FB, if you are interested in joining the FE list.

I will create a google doc and you can add your own data. I am using the same format as the last cruise

I have created the google doc for the FE group. see below

Well, I only have 9 posts, so I cannot add the link...maybe later
Standby
or go to the FB page

Hello Everyone! :wave2:

This will be our 2nd time cruising on DCL.

Roll Call

Cat 07A

Me
DH
DD (4) at the time of cruise date.

Would love to participate in the FE exchange

Ysell

Finally talked DH into letting me book this cruise... reading over all the information about hotels is great.. Looking forward to this cruise.. ask to join FB group also.
This cruise will be myself and DH..
Julie

I just added my info to the google doc. I am looking forward to this cruise. We were also on the cruise to nowhere in Jan 2011.

So excited to be cruising on the 2 day to nowhere!!!! It will be my 8th disney cruise! yay!!! I have 2 planned before then and just finished up a lovely cruise in April on the Fantasy!

Did I hear pub crawl? I'm in.... Of course the ship only has three night clubs. Perhaps a pub stroll?

(Successful Epcot "Drink Around the World" survivor.)

In reality it is a stroll to the first bar, then a wobble to the next, stagger to the third and a crawl back to cabin... :drinking1 :drinking:

I just requested to join the FB page. This will be my 2nd Disney cruise, first was a 3 day on the Dream. I'm taking my best friend on her first Disney cruise. We are planning on a spa day and sitting pool side. We cannot wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter