TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

I'm just stopping by to rant! :rolleyes1
Congratulations on the teaching certificate, btw!
I just stayed up until 1am reading HOFY-it's wonderful...but I can't take it anymore-I need to read one that is that good that's done!!!! :rotfl: I opened up The Office this morning to start that one because people were raving over it and realized that there weren't many chapters and went "OH NO! I'm not doing this to myself again!":rotfl2:
Thanks!

You MUST read the Office! It's so amazingly hot! Chapter 10 left me like :blush: I need a boss like him.

I am trying to finish Wide Awake (at least what's done). I am trying to read it at work and the phone keeps ringing! Can you believe it?
How dare they expect you to work when you must finish WA!!! ;) Take the phone off the hook.

Totally understand....I have like 7 of them bookmarked - but don't stop reading The Office - its my favorite - especially the shower scene....can't get that thought out of my head, no matter how much I try :rolleyes1
The shower scene! So :lovestruc

I'm just stopping by to rant! :rolleyes1
Congratulations on the teaching certificate, btw!
I just stayed up until 1am reading HOFY-it's wonderful...but I can't take it anymore-I need to read one that is that good that's done!!!! :rotfl: I opened up The Office this morning to start that one because people were raving over it and realized that there weren't many chapters and went "OH NO! I'm not doing this to myself again!":rotfl2:

Boycotts and Barflies was good and it's complete. Not Wide Awake good...but what else is? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3912153/1/Boycotts_and_BarFlies

Love Among the Stacks is complete. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4412553/1/Love_Among_the_Stacks

The Office is good enough to read even though it's incomplete. :) The Personal Assistant is too, it's incomplete but she updates a lot so the waiting isn't bad.

I am trying to finish Wide Awake (at least what's done). I am trying to read it at work and the phone keeps ringing! Can you believe it?

I have half of WA in word docs and printed out. I keep looking at these fanfics that are supposed to be great that have been pulled (Frenemies, Black and White) and don't want to lose WA! It has to sit by the Twilight saga on my bookshelf.

Can someone please post a link to Personal Assistant. I can't seem to find it. Also, I started reading one where Bella is a nurse and Edward was the pilot of the airplane (life flight type plane) and of course they were attracted to each other. Well I don't remember the name of the story, didn't write it down and didn't save it to a favorite and now I can't find it. If anyone has any idea what story it is please post the link. Thank you!!

Can someone please post a link to Personal Assistant. I can't seem to find it. Also, I started reading one where Bella is a nurse and Edward was the pilot of the airplane (life flight type plane) and of course they were attracted to each other. Well I don't remember the name of the story, didn't write it down and didn't save it to a favorite and now I can't find it. If anyone has any idea what story it is please post the link. Thank you!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4992721/22/His_Personal_Assistant

Thanks!

You MUST read the Office! It's so amazingly hot! Chapter 10 left me like :blush: I need a boss like him.

How dare they expect you to work when you must finish WA!!! ;) Take the phone off the hook.

The shower scene! So :lovestruc

Okay, you all talked me into it-The Office is next!:surfweb:
I had to laugh at Mickeefan-I'm in customer service/project management and I was groaning everytime my phone rang while I was reading WA, too!

Geez, EVERY scene in the Office... :lovestruc

Oh, here's another complete one that was good.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4693022/1/You_Get_Me_Closer_To_God
I know. I really hope there's not too much angst in The Office.

I have half of WA in word docs and printed out. I keep looking at these fanfics that are supposed to be great that have been pulled (Frenemies, Black and White) and don't want to lose WA! It has to sit by the Twilight saga on my bookshelf.
I wanted to read Frenemies, I didn't know it was gone. I wonder why?

Okay, you all talked me into it-The Office is next!:surfweb:
I had to laugh at Mickeefan-I'm in customer service/project management and I was groaning everytime my phone rang while I was reading WA, too!
You must let us know what you think.

I know. I really hope there's not too much angst in The Office.

I wanted to read Frenemies, I didn't know it was gone. I wonder why?

You must let us know what you think.

She pulled Frenemies to get it ready for publication. Same thing with Black and White's author (and I don't think Black and White was even completed).

Totally understand....I have like 7 of them bookmarked - but don't stop reading The Office - its my favorite - especially the shower scene....can't get that thought out of my head, no matter how much I try :rolleyes1

I guess The Office will be next on my list.

Ok ladies, I need opinions once again! I'm planning on having a cake with an ideable image for my b-day, but what Twilight image can I use?! I don't just want Edward/Rob on it, DBF will get jealous! :rotfl: A pic with the whole cast maybe?

I found these two scans from a French magazine with Twilight promo pics that are very New Moon -ish. The Bella one is just beautiful.

20qetrr.jpg

2a8pafk.jpg

Geez, EVERY scene in the Office... :lovestruc

Oh, here's another complete one that was good.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4693022/1/You_Get_Me_Closer_To_God

oh alright, i'll read the office, i can't ignore so many good reviews from my DIS pals :goodvibes

Wow.. I am 15 minutes from this field.

I kid you not I just made my plane reservations yesterday to go to California for the 4th of July. If I weren't going I would totally go to the Vampire Baseball game. I have family in So cal that I love to visit. This is very much of a conundrum. What to do!

what part of so. cal are you visiting??

I could probably translate parts of it if you're super curious. ;) My French is a tad rusty though - I keep trying to get work to send me to France when we have French universities come on our software but no luck so far (and Hawaii, and the Florida Keys, anywhere fun...sigh..)

I love the Bella picture. Both are great but that one in particular is so Bella.

what part of so. cal are you visiting??

I'll be flying into the Ontario Airport and hanging out mostly in the Inland Empire area. :)

I could probably translate parts of it if you're super curious. ;) My French is a tad rusty though - I keep trying to get work to send me to France when we have French universities come on our software but no luck so far (and Hawaii, and the Florida Keys, anywhere fun...sigh..)

I love the Bella picture. Both are great but that one in particular is so Bella.

LOL I was doing the same thing. I only had 2 yrs of high school French and it was amazing how much I can still pick up (very little but still!)

I'll be flying into the Ontario Airport and hanging out mostly in the Inland Empire area. :)

LOL I was doing the same thing. I only had 2 yrs of high school French and it was amazing how much I can still pick up (very little but still!)

Yeah, I had four years of French in high school and 2 years in college and almost minored in it. Rotten professor kind of ruined that!

Hmm...I think a few months in France would help tremendously. :) Work tends not to send developers into the line of fire (upset clients) unless it's a pretty bad situation, so doubt that would happen. :( My co-workers that were bringing the University of Hawaii up on our system kept calling me and asking for help and I kept telling them I'd be more than willing to come out for a while. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter