TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

I don't check if the stories are complete when I start reading them then go d'oh! later... :rotfl: Oh well, what's another few to watch for updates on.

I've run across some of the boy on boy, girl on girl, and I have found my line that I don't want to cross...:eek: They usually warn (a lot) in the Author's Notes though.
Yeah, It doesn't bother me but it's stuff that I may not be reading as closely as I would the regular canon pairings.

On the Mondays offerings one of the authors has been running a series of related one shots that I love, it's Edward as a manager at Staples and Bella as a sales associate. It could be nominated in that inanimate object category for best use of a sharpie. ;) I just like it because my DFi used to be a manager at a Staples copy center, lol.

Yeah, It doesn't bother me but it's stuff that I may not be reading as closely as I would the regular canon pairings.

On the Mondays offerings one of the authors has been running a series of related one shots that I love, it's Edward as a manager at Staples and Bella as a sales associate. It could be nominated in that inanimate object category for best use of a sharpie. ;) I just like it because my DFi used to be a manager at a Staples copy center, lol.

That made me think of Chuck at the Buy More. I really watch too much Chuck.

Ok, the funny thing about reading complete stories, is that I read them and then forget about them. I don't even give you guys links cause I don't have to bookmark them. :rotfl:

Ok, the guy in the hat in the background made me :rotfl2::rotfl2: His face is hilarious!

Me too! :rotfl:

I love the last vid.... that whole thumb to the mouth deal.. that's hot. I think he's learned that somewhere.. I've seen him do it before.

Could you imagine him practicing it in front of the mirror? :worship:

Me too! :rotfl:

I love the last vid.... that whole thumb to the mouth deal.. that's hot. I think he's learned that somewhere.. I've seen him do it before.

Could you imagine him practicing it in front of the mirror? :worship:

:rotfl:

I think the chick with her hand on his chest being all business after the photo is taken is pretty :lmao:

fayetl.jpg

n2j047.jpg
OK in the first pic, are we supposed to know who the girl is that is in between Rob and the girl that stretches her arm??

And the last clip! :worship: :worship:

Good morning ladies!

I just got some great news! My teaching portfolio got a score of 43 out of 48 so I will be receiving my professional teaching certificate! Yay! I'm so excited, that portfolio was the bane of my existence back in March.

Good morning ladies!

I just got some great news! My teaching portfolio got a score of 43 out of 48 so I will be receiving my professional teaching certificate! Yay! I'm so excited, that portfolio was the bane of my existence back in March.

awesome! :flower3:

Good morning ladies!

Congratulations! :cool1:

Good morning ladies!

that's wonderful news! congratulations!:thumbsup2

Good morning ladies!

That's great! Congrats!

Woman finds 'Twilight' sequel script in trash

By BETSY TAYLOR
Associated Press Writer

If I were that woman I would have done a bit more bargaining. Maybe like a date or two with each Twilight guy. :rolleyes1

Good morning ladies!

Congrats :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter