TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

Part FOUR?! I missed an entire thread!? Boy oh boy do I have some reading to do! (After I put down the Sookie books that I'm officially addicted to. THANKS MEL!)

I'm posting from Disney :) I haven't DIS'ed in forever, so I thought I'd check in with the BBG. I could use some cool frozen things over here in this Florida heat!

Have I missed any major New Moon updates? I'd be your slave for life *snicker* for a PM or Facebook message :D

Part FOUR?! I missed an entire thread!? Boy oh boy do I have some reading to do! (After I put down the Sookie books that I'm officially addicted to. THANKS MEL!)

I'm posting from Disney :) I haven't DIS'ed in forever, so I thought I'd check in with the BBG. I could use some cool frozen things over here in this Florida heat!

Have I missed any major New Moon updates? I'd be your slave for life *snicker* for a PM or Facebook message :D

Jess, I'll FB you about NM!

I'm only kidding with ya, Jess! :rotfl2:

I am the Victoria, after all.;)

OK, here's what I wrote to Jess on FB:

Jess, you asked on the Dis to let you know about New Moon news. I can't believe no one has told you. The release date has been moved to March of 2010, and Taylor is out. He just wasn't going to fit in the more mature Jacob mold. And Rob is refusing to be shirtless in Italy unless he gets a $50,000 bonus per pec. Kristen was busted for pot possession when she was taken to the hospital after falling of the motorcycle on set and breaking her knee. Nikki's hair fell out from all of the bleach, and Jackson's really constipated. Still. Have fun in the World!

TeaForTulips, here's Midnight Sun - it isn't complete though, Stephenie hasn't finished it - http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partial_draft4.pdf

EeyoreFan1 - there's a facebook page for New Moon that I think has EVERYTHING on it - it's New Moon.....The Film.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Jess, you asked on the Dis to let you know about New Moon news. I can't believe no one has told you. The release date has been moved to March of 2010, and Taylor is out. He just wasn't going to fit in the more mature Jacob mold. And Rob is refusing to be shirtless in Italy unless he gets a $50,000 bonus per pec. Kristen was busted for pot possession when she was taken to the hospital after falling of the motorcycle on set and breaking her knee. Nikki's hair fell out from all of the bleach, and Jackson's really constipated. Still. Have fun in the World!

:rotfl::rotfl2:

That's so mean!!! Hilarious!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

01_robert_pattinson_excl.jpg

:scared1:

I thought he was Hugh Jackman at first!!! :O

when i saw these pics, i thought he looked like hugh jackman as wolverine :rotfl:

2zsoe88.jpg

Breaking News:

SM's website is reporting they are considering Twilight: The Musical to open on Broadway summer 2011.

Song titles include:

To Bite or Not to Bite (sung by Edward)
Lamb + Lion = Love (duet by Edward and Bella)
What's Your Blood Type (Edward, Bella and the vamps)
The Monkey Man Medley (by Rosalie and Emmett)
Do I Smell a Fart? (sung by Jasper)
Like, I know, Right! (Jessica, Angela, and the Gang)
I'll Rip Your Head Off (Alice's solo in the ballet studio)
Mudpies and Valentines (Jacob)
Kids Love the Little Bottles ( sung by Buttcrack Santa)

Breaking News:

SM's website is reporting they are considering Twilight: The Musical to open on Broadway summer 2011.

Song titles include:

:lmao:

Breaking News:

Song titles include:

Please tell me this is a joke! :lmao::rotfl:

Breaking News:

Song titles include:

I think that would be neat to say, but it seems a little dorky and far fetched...:rotfl:

I am currently jamming out to Decode right now, in a very Twilighty mood ;)

Oh now that is HILARIOUS!!! I love it! I wish there was someone I could trick with that information, but I don't. How funny though! :rotfl:

I think that would be neat to say, but it seems a little dorky and far fetched...:rotfl:

So I may be dorky, but the idea may not be that far fetched. It is in the works right now to bring Spiderman: The Musical to Broadway, with songs by Bono and The Edge from U2, so why not Twilight? Could be great if done right!! :goodvibes

So I may be dorky, but the idea may not be that far fetched. It is in the works right now to bring Spiderman: The Musical to Broadway, with songs by Bono and The Edge from U2, so why not Twilight? Could be great if done right!! :goodvibes

Oh of course! It would be awesome, and I am by no means not dorky. I just didn't know if the hype would totally make the producers stray away from doing a project like that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter